Old 08-04-2005, 10:07 PM   #31  

Default Meow Meow

SueMarie - Congrats on the great grades. Math and Science were never really my areas of greatness. I suppose thats why I got a degree in Anthropology.

Extrinsic Rapture - Way to go. Graduating is such a great feeling. (all departments in colleges/universities suck to some degree.)

JuleeCeeS - I have been watching brat camp and I couldn't agree with you more. I really can't see her really changing. I could see her start to pretend she is getting better just so she can leave or continue to guilt her parents.

jillybean - I know that had to be a horrible dream to have. Hope you get to take some time to yourself so you can unstress yourself a bit.

Mazarin - Congrats on the weightloss.

Flower Power - Welcome...great to meet you.

--------------------

Well today was both good and bad. The overall diet is going well. Although we (my husband and I) picked today to be our night out for dinner. We got some fast food because neither of us wanted to cook after we went to the Vet for the second time in two days.

I got a new kitten just under two weeks ago and the kitten had ear mites and a parasite (which kind of grosses me out). But we had to take care of it quickly one for his health but also because I didn't want our other cat to get them. The vet said we should be safe. He did however take our adult cat in for ear drops just to make sure that any ear mites that might have got to him would die as we medicate the kitten. Over all not too bad unfortunately the cost was pretty high after all the shots and taking care of the other issues. Oh well they are worth it.

On the plus side I have been really good about my diet and exercise (excluding dinner out which I wouldn't give up since its only once a week).
KittieCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 11:37 PM   #32  
Michigan Old-Timer

Do NOT post here. Please follow us to 300+ And Ready to Try Again....#747. See you there!
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote