Old 06-30-2005, 03:05 PM   #16  
Michigan Old-Timer

SueMarie: You never filled out a Bio so your birthday didn't get added to the list. Anyway, since you mentioned it, I'm assuming today is the day so this one is for you. BTW, I did add it to the Birthday Thread now. ]

Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday, dear SueMarie!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!! And many more!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

SunflowerChick: I don't know if you peek in over here or not, but Happy Belated Birthday to you too.
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 04:54 PM   #17  
~ Trying again ~

Hello ladies - sorry I can only pop on for a moment to say hi. I have been training all day at work, and have not had time to get on and update.

Welcome to all of the newbies! Can't wait to see more posts from you all!

Well - I have to get going. Take care everyone - and I will try to post tomorrow!

- Kari
starting_over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 05:21 PM   #18  
DoxieMomx2

Thought I would shoot of a quick one here before my day is over. Very stormy (thunder, bad lightening, torrential rains - the whole shibang!) here in KC today. Have been doing well OP and with my walking. I am hoping the rain will die out before this evening and I can get my walk in.

SueMarie -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUE MARIE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Hope it's a good one!

DoxieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 05:57 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Hi all,

Bamamom: you didn't mention that your haircut was for a date but Yea for you. I hope he is wonderful, dreamy and everything you are looking for. I hope He feels the same way about you. I agree with pretty much everything on your wish list.

Suemarie: I hope that the Dr's can help you lots with your foot pain. It is very hard to exercise with the pain. Luckily you have your pool. Try not to feel slumpy. You can go to your backyard and exercise so you are still doing well. It is funny when you mention Atascadero (San Luis Obispo) I also did that when I was chatting with you. My husband and I both graduated from Atascadero High School We were both born there. His mom and her new hubby still live there and a bunch of his brothers and sisters live there. None of mine do. My 102 year old Grandma passed away (Templeton) 3 years ago in Sept. Then one of her sons who also lived there passed away. Now, there is no body in my family there but my heart will always be there because it is home to me. We are going to be there At Christmas and also in Cypress and Disneyland at Christmas. We now live in Southwestern Idaho and are trying to sell our home soon to move to Northern Idaho. Northern Idaho is the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life. We are in love with it. Right now we live about 20 miles from Boise (cap. of ID) I don't like it a lot because to me it looks like (after you get out of the cities) I-5 in CA between Stockton and well, anywere until LA. And, one more thing. Happy Birthday to you.

Lilion: Good job staying op. Excellent on your -5. Woohoo

Tashabella: I am so happy for you finding a good Dr. It makes things so much nicer. I am so sorry to hear about your loosing Ronald. I don't want to make it worse but I do want to tell you that He is beautiful Ronald now. God's word says that to be absent from your body is to be present with Christ. He is also in a new body. Try to think of that instead of the pain this life delt him. I am not trying to trivilize honestly. I am trying to help. My heart and a hug if I could go out to you and all who knew this wonderful man. I'm sure you all will miss him tremendously. (hugggggg)

Startingover: Great job staying op.

Juleecee: Yea on a big ole size 18-20 (big on you) I am so happy for you and for your -3 pounds. You go girl. The increadible shrinking woman!

Tansea and Lori, Welcome to you both . I am so looking forward to loosing with you and encouraging you as I'm sure you all will be wonderful encouragers. Tansea, I don't have children but I do want to be able to hold one on my lap if I ever get near any or have any . Lori, congrats on your -5 already. YEA.

Joeanne: Congrats on your new school. You go girl. Also, I have missed you in the 30 days in June exercise challenge. Come back for July!

Catherine: so sorry that you are having car troubles . I know how aweful it is. I didn't want to say this the other day because so many of you seemed to be experienceing car troubles or financial troubles and I was having very, very bad car troubles too, my car kept loosing water really fast and over heating. My AC was broke which I know is a totaly luxury item so I didn't complain about it. My hubby looked at the car on Monday to see what the trouble was (he is a machinist programmer but grew up with a machanic for a dad) and he found the freeze plug inside the transmission housing is gone. He got prices on fixing it (because he works so much and doesn't have time) they said around $3000 to fix it. My hubby told me that he would be back in a while and he went to the Chevy dealer and came home with a 2005 Chevy Blazer for me . I didn't want to brag to you all. I am just so excited and believe me, I feel lucky and blessed to have my new car that works like a dream and with AC and everything else. I am so sorry for you all that are still struggling. I will be praying for your finances to grow and for you to be able to get your vehicles fixed or be able to afford new ones.

I have been op finally again and plan on staying that way. (don't we all) I spent the day yesterday buying my sister and her children groceries at Costco. (Grumble fest alert) Her husband is finally getting off his rump and got himself another job but there is no money for food right now and I can't stand the thought of my nephews and my sister going hungry. WE shopped all day which is something I do not like to do at all but it is done with and she has enought things to last for at least the next week until her husband gets paid. She is wayyyy behind on her rent but I can't help her with that because we helped her buy a house two years ago and the payments were only $300 a month and she spent all her money on movies etc and lost her home. Now, she is behind on her rent and It would cause a big fight with my hubby if I helped her with that since her new hubby sat on his butt for over 6 months not trying to find work or getting work only to quit it after a week because it was too hard for him to do compared to being a truck driver. So sorry to blah blah blah at you guys. I am just letting out a bit of steam. Boy am I ready for my camping trip tomorrow or what!

Big blessings to you all,
Hugs from Dogpal
dogpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:01 PM   #20  
Hangin' out in the Kudzu

Default Missed you gals today!

Hi Chick Friends!!!

I missed being able to check in today SO Much. I have had a sick youngun, so have been pretty much wrapped up with the doctor and just lovin' on him today. And I can't stay long now, cause there's all the stuff to do that I didn't get done because I was dealing with that! ugh....no sleep for BamaMom for a while, I'm thinking.

I'll be in tomorrow, though, and will tell about about THE DATE. :-)

I do want to say to Tashabelle though, I am so sorry sweetie, and you are in my prayers as is Ronald's family. I'm 37 also. It's a kick in the teeth and QUITE a wake up call, isn't it? I don't want that to be ANY of us. Big hugs for you here in Alabama.

Not so good staying OP today. I did have a WONDERMOUS salad for supper, but the lunch....er.....Wendy's single...with cheese...and mayo...and fries...and Dr. Pepper. Ack.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day, eh? Not going to beat myself up over this....I promised myself that much when I started.

Love to you all!
BamaMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 01:50 AM   #21  
Oooo Silly Me!

Lilion – Thank you so much for the Birthday Wish Congrats on the weight losss!!

ThinThinker – Yes my birthday was June 30th. I didn’t know we had a bio?? Where is this bio at? Thank you so much for the Birthday Wish also

Doxiemom - It was a good one Thank you so much!

Dogpal – ahhh kewl… well if you ever come out this way or are up in the San Luis Obispo area near Christmas let me know!! We should meet up somewhere… preferably near the beach! God I love it there! Thank you for the Birthday Wish I hope you have fun with your camping trip! I camped out on Malibu Beach… GORGEOUS!! Leo Carillo State Park… first and only camping trip, we’re hoping to do it again soon!

Okie, I’m having a hard time staying OP. Sometimes I hate holidays and events like this. James took me out for my birthday, and then my friends called and took me out
And now my parents want to BBQ. Can I just hide?

Well ladies… Lets see if I survive this weekend!

Gonna take a dip in the pool tommorrow. My foot is feeling better, but since I’ve been putting most of my weight on my left foot, now the left foot is starting to feel worse. Hehehhe, I just can’t win But I can say that they haven’t been hurting as bad as they have been. I’m glad for that.

Take care everyone!
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 03:23 AM   #22  
Determined to Lose!!!

Talking

Tasha.. that is so sad! I'm sorry that this has happened to you, but I would say keep doing what you're doing and use it as a 'positive' force in your life to reach a healthy place. My heart goes out to you. (and Congrats on your progress thus far - impressive!)

Sue Marie: HAPpy Birthday TO ya!!! (in a Stevie Wonder kinda way... wasn't it S. Wonder???)

Lilion - you GO GIRL!!! 5 LBS!!! Se we know you were literally burning off those calories at the R. Fair!!! O by the way, I'm so glad everything went well and you enjoyed it! Maybe next year you can actually do less work and more play though... sometimes we've got to take a day just to pleasure ourselves and not work so much!

Joanne I'm so glad you've enrolled in college! I know how badly you wanted this and I'm happy you've been blessed with the opportunity to leave that dreadful job and MOVE ON with your own goals in life! It takes a lot of courage to do what you've done and I have so much respect for that! Also, the 'returning students' are always the best ones! so i'm sure you'll have a ball (even though it will be difficult).

Julee - whatever you're doing needs to rub off on me! I've *almost* lost 25 lbs, I feel my body shrinking, but my size aint really budging Congrats on the 18/20s! When I get there I'll be on some orgasmic because I think I was wearing size 18 in junior high!

Dogpal - so sorry about what's happening with your sister. As you know, we all have our own 'issues' to work out on our own. It's good that you're being kind and loving and helping your sister out. Just make sure you don't let her problems take over your life - something that kind, helpful people sometimes have to deal with! I hope everything works out for them.

Catherine, your roomates 'ex' sounds a mess and I'm glad he's an 'ex' I tried and tried and tried to picture a 51 year old 'falling out' in a tantrum on the floor and it just aint happening. They need to put this guy in a museum!!!

Ok girlies, so much is going on at the moment! For one, hubby and I are trying to move to a house because we are crawling all over each other in this 1 bedroom flat. We've given notice so we're sort of biting our nails because we've not signed any tenancy agreements for any houses just yet! To make matters worse Eric has just had his 3 month initial appraisal and they say they're completely happy with everything except one aspect and have decided to give him another 3 months temporary. He was gutted. This has been going on for 3 days and he's just coming around now. Yesterday after work he just slept all day. The day before he was so angry (and very vocal about it). I'm praying for him - please include us in your prayers.

Also, we went to see a house this week that is DEAD CHEAP but needs a lot of work which the company says they will do in time for us to move in. The problem is I have my doubts about this company and have gone paranoid thinking they will snatch our deposit and run! I think it's because the 2 people we have been dealing with are 'too easy' and a bit nervous. They're saying they will do just about everything we've asked - major things like remove all carpets and put down hard wood flooring - remove all wall paper and paint nuetrally. Removing some wall unit cabinets, etc. Also, they've not asked for references, credit check, etc. I met with them yesterday and managed to establish that we will pay the deposit in 2 weeks time after viewing the property again and feeling convinced that it will be finished to our standards by 1 August. Anyway, LEGAL PEOPLE: HELP!!!! Does this smell like danger???

Other things: my boss was singing me praises yesterday saying I've been doing a phenomenal job (I just started 1 June) - yay! go me! And the office manager is convinced that I won't have to wait 3 months for my permenant contract. Well, I hope not, especially considering Eric's situation.

On the diet front: Well, I just got rid of TOM today so I might still have more water weight to shed, but so far I am down 1 lb since 21 June! Yay! I won't make my 264.5 lb goal by tomorrow so now I've left that as an open goal. I've not made any of my 'goals' lately... can someone help me make a more realistic goal??? something not so low that I could do it with my eyes closed and a brownie in my mouth though right. I haven't lost more weight because I've not been concentrating on my food enough. I haven't journalled since I went on vaca on 8 June... and I've been eating more bread than I did before. Also, since we've been house hunting, we've not shopped properly and I haven't eaten all the fruits and vegetables I would have normally eaten. Now that I know, let's rectify this: BUT AFTER MY 1ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW!!! We can't believe it's been a year... how lovely! Honestly, our marriage feels a bit effortless at times, other times I want to kill him. But, oh boy am I happy with this crazy man by my side!

OK, I've blabbed on LONG enough... Love you girls. Good luck fighting your battles today!

Last edited by BIGGIRL27; 07-01-2005 at 03:28 AM.
BIGGIRL27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:44 AM   #23  
~ Trying again ~

Good morning ladies – I hope you are all doing well this lovely Friday! We’ve finally made it through the week!

I am glad that this is a long weekend. Does anyone have plans for the fourth of July? I think that Ricardo and I are just going to the fireworks in our city. Saturday we are going to another local fireworks show with my family. I should be fun.

Tansea & mom2fivesweeties – Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Glad that you both found your way here! I look forward to getting to know both of you!

joe_anne – Congrats on being accepted at the NUA!!!

That is wonderful!!! I am so happy for you!

JuleeCeeS – Congrats on the –3 and total of 20lbs lost so far!!! You rock! I can’t wait to have my first 20 lbs gone!!! Keep up the amazing work! I am rooting for you!

Tashabella – I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I’m sure that you are hurting deeply, as I’m sure I would. I will make sure to keep you in my prayers. (((Hugs)))

SueMarie301 – (sorry it’s late!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SueMarie301…HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Enjoy your special day!!!

BamaMom – Can’t wait to hear about THE DATE!!! Have a great time!!! And you never know…you just may find true love!!!

Lilion – Weigh to go on the 5lb loss!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Well – this week has still been going okay for me. I am starting to run low on groceries (a.k.a. ‘healthy food’) so I have to go to the store today and pick up some more stuff for me.

Yesterday I was not 100% OP because for dinner I had a ‘Jimmy John’s’ sub. But that’s all I had – no chips, no pop. Just the sub. Since I’ve started my plan, I’ve allowed myself one ‘Jimmy John’s’ sub a week. It has not hindered my weight loss yet. I look at is as a treat once a week. I guess it’s good that it’s not McDonald’s…lol.

Woke up this morning and went to the gym at 5a.m. Worked out on all of the machines for about 55 minutes. I’ve increased my repetitions on the weight machines to 3 sets of ten, and I can really feel it now. I haven’t increased the weights though. I am mostly using the 20 lb weights

So now I have even more incentive to lose weight. I just found out that my brother and his fiancé’ are having a baby and they are getting married on September 23rd!!! I was in shock…but I am so happy for them! They are just planning a small wedding in a local park, with a picnic to follow. (My type of wedding! Simple!) So I am looking forward to losing more of this weight, so I can find something nice to wear.

I am so excited about this weekend. I have been waiting for what seems like forever for new flooring in the dining room of our house, and I am finally getting it! Ricardo took today off, so he is going to start installing it this afternoon. I am hoping that it will be done by Monday.

Today I am going to run to the General Nutrition Center to weigh myself before going home. I don't want to weigh becuause TOM just hit yesterday, and I'm sure that I'll probably not be happy with the reading, but I need to do it. Friday is my weigh day afterall! So I am praying for a good scale day...but I'll try not to be disappointed it the scale isn't on my side!

Well ladies, I suppose I’d better get going. I hope that you and your families all have a fun-filled, SAFE Fourth of July weekend!

Take care!
- Kari
starting_over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:48 AM   #24  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi all!

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday, 300+ Group. It was 5 years ago this month that SusieH started one little lonely thread called 300+ And Ready To Try Again. This whole area has grown from that one little post on one little thread. I went through the picture thread last night and it made me sad how many have come and GONE. Oh well, such is life.

SueMarie: There's been a Bio Thread since January of 2004. It's one of the ones that's "stickied" to the top of the list when you first come to the area. You can find out alot about people from reading those.

BigGirl: It sounds like you've already identified WHAT you need to do, now it's just a matter of DOING IT!!! I don't think your goal is flawed, it looks like you've chosen a loss of about 10%. What you might want to rethink is the timeline for achieving it. 26 pounds divided by 2 pounds a week is 13 weeks. I would make it more like a 16 week goal because 1-2 pounds a week is a good weightloss for keeping the pounds off. Don't get discouraged.

Tasha: I'm so sorry for your loss.

JoeAnne: Congrats on the college acceptance. Good for you.

Kari: Congrats on the new baby coming to your family. Also a new floor is always something to cheer about.

Bama: Hope your little one feels better real soon.

Dogpal: It's too bad that your BIL is such a deadbeat. That really sucks. But it sounds like your sister isn't much of a spendthrift either if she was spending the rent money for movies. Seems like they should both grow up and take some stock in how life works. Sorry, I'll get off the soapbox. Thanks goodness she has you to count on. Just don't let your helping them cause fights in your own house.

Doxiemom: We had storms here yesterday as well. One thunder lasted a full minute and a half.

Lillion: I'm glad you're back to a regular routine and have dried out from all your drenching the other week. Congrats on the 5 pounds down.

Julee: Congrats on the 3 pounds.

Mom2fivesweeties: Welcome.

AngieB: Congrats on the new job. What are you doing now?

Catherine: Sorry about the car troubles. Sounds like you're going to turn the lemons into lemonade, however, by tweeking your eating style to make up for it which in the long run will probably be helpful. By the way, I've noticed that your ticker is going steadily DOWN. You're doing such a great job.

Tansea: Welcome to you too.

Brandnewme: Thanks for keeping up with the threads. You should actually stop and say something once in awhile too.

Well girls, I'm outta here. Busy day.
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:23 AM   #25  
Leanne

Happy Birthday SueMarie .... it was my brothers birthday on 30th too! Hope you had a great one...!

Leanne
hippygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:28 AM   #26  

Welcome Bobbi and Lori!

Tashabella-I am sorry to read of your loss. Your friend sounded like a wonderful person to know.

Hippievanlady-Thank you for your feed back regarding my stressful relatives. I really liked your statement about, "investing in myself by eating healthy and loosing weight".

Congratulations to everyone who has lost this week!!

Can someone inform me on how to post the cute little icons everyone uses? Thanks.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND LADIES!!
pearwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:46 AM   #27  

Smile

Good Morning Ladies!

Well here it is! Friday before a 3 day weekend! Ahhhh! Time to relax! June is just such a busy month for me that even the vacation time is enjoyable, but not relaxing! My son is at Grandma's and DH and I are having a jammie day! Probably Sunday, since we really need to clean and shop and I'd rather veg in a clean house. But we are going to lounge all day, not even get dressed properly. I love jammie days. About once a year I let DS stay home from school and he and I have a jammie day. Snuggling on the couch with movies and snacks and blankets...what could be better? (Well, Jammie day with DH could have a few extra perks! )

BigGirl: Happy Anniversary! I hope you and Eric get to do something special. About the house...I understand your reluctance. Do they have any references? Is there some type of place like a Better Business Bureau or Housing Authority where you can check on them? That does seem like a lot of work to get done so quickly, unless they were just planning on it anyway. Be careful. I was wondering, do you miss American holidays? Like July 4 and Thanksgiving? I think I'd really miss them. Is Eric English? Just curious.

SueMarie: You enjoy that BBQ. Just make them do chicken and veggies for you. (Or be like me, eat, drink, be happy and go back OP the next day! )

Bamamom: Sorry about the sick little one. Give 'em extra snuggles! You know, my best friend is from Alabama. Good folks come from there!

Dogpal: Good Husband!!! Gotta love those new car type of surprises! WooHoo!!

Starting Over: Have you checked the nutrition info on Jimmy Johns? It could very well be that you are staying OP, depending on what plan you are on. Besides, it's good to let yourself go once in a while in my opinion. After all, if you don't indulge once in a while then you'll crave what you shouldn't have. Congrats on the new little neice or nephew...I just love babies! (When I can give them back to their mommies when they smell! )

Well ladies, I'm actually waiting for a hearing to start, with one ear on the phone so I best get moving. If I can get enough decisions written today my weekend will be SOOO much better!

Have a happy, healthy OP day!
Lilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:01 PM   #28  
I ate it

S/C/G: 312/cw/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks all for the kind words and encouragement.
Kari...actually..if you look at my tracker, I've lost 55 lbs. It's come off prettyt quickly but some days and weeks certainly are a struggle.

I'M ON VACATION!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...nothing special planned today. I think I need to get a car wash and then later on I'll come home and cook dinner for BF and I...I just want to relax today. Tomorrow will be loads of fun- my friend and I are off to play make-up and be girly (not her forte, very much up my alley) and surprise our boys. Sunday we'll be moving Jason's couches all morning...the old ones come out of his place and his parent's old ones are coming in (they are getting new ones next week)....and probably some housecleaning over there as well, then a BBQ that night. I'm not worried about the BBQ though, since the person hosting it is also doing Core with me...so I know there will be lots of OK choices there.

Sadly we have no plans at all for Monday the 4th and for Fireworks. There arent a whole lot of places near here that do free fireworks...most places you have to pay to get into or are quite a drive. I'm sure that if you found the right spot you could see the fireworks in some of those places, but the question is where. Oh well.

I'm off...time for breakfast!

Happy Weekend!
JuleeCeeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:04 PM   #29  

Red face Hi

Thanks for letting me tell you about my friend who died.

This is a wake up call for me too, Lilion. When I see his face in the obituary photo, I see myself. We've run the same course for the last 20 years and I am on the same track.

Even though it should be preventable (logically), Catherine, I can say from my own experience that I haven't been able to stop what I've been doing to myself either. That's what upsets me the most.

If I don't get a handle on this problem, that's where I'll be. I'm going to work my butt off with this new doctor to get myself on track to a healthy life! Ronald's death won't be in vain, because he just gave me a glimpse of what's going to happen to me if I don't stop. He's actually going to end up helping me live (and I know that would make him happy).

Good luck with the foods, Catherine. (If your cylinder is misfiring, I can help! LOL.) I am a vegetarian and not only is it cheaper to cook that way, it takes less time when you don't have to cook meat. Beans are cheap, they are protein and you can do a whole lot with them. I'll help with cheap ideas if I can. I'm sorry about your car too (and everyone else who is having car problems).

Congrats on the loss, Lilion. Way to go!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SueMarie.

Dogpal ~ I did get some pleasure from knowing that his body isn't a burden to him anymore. I thought about that too. I appreciate you saying that. Don't feel like you are bragging ~ we are all feeling your joy and relief of having a new car. Your husband sounds wonderful! Wanna swap?! LOL.

BamaMom ~ Ain't it a kick in the teeth though?! I don't want it to be any us here either and I was hoping if I told all of you about Ronald it might help in some way. I hope it will.

Biggirl ~ If it's dirt cheap, then you'd probably get what you paid for ~ dirt. Be very, very careful about this deal. If you have a bad gut feeling, don't do it. That's all I can say! Trust your instincts on this one. If you didn't get some kind of a feeling from it, you wouldn't be telling us about it. Listen to that voice.

Thank you SusieH for starting this group!!!

As for me, I have to go for a slew of bloodwork tomorrow. I decided to wait to hit the diet trail with full force until after my bloodwork. I didn't think it would be a good idea to be really good for a few days before the tests ~ I wanted the doctor to get an accurate picture of what I've been doing (how bad I've been). Then it's back on the treadmill and salad out the wazoo.

Love you guys. Have a good day!

P.S.: Enjoy your vacation, Julee.

Last edited by Tashabella; 07-01-2005 at 12:08 PM.
Tashabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:21 PM   #30  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

It's our BIRTHDAY

I had to stop in for a minute and join the CELEBRATION.

I'm holding my own but not really working at weight loss right now. I have been keeping up on reading everyone's posts though. Lot's of new faces in the past few weeks. WELCOME

I'll try to stop back more often.

HAPPY B'DAY 300+
j-ann is offline   Reply With Quote