Old 11-15-2004, 08:56 AM   #31  
I'm on my way!

I DID IT I DID IT!! I got my walk in and now I can't move! My legs feel like lead weights! But at least I did it and my turkey got another feather! He's a little lopsided right now but he will fill out in the next week!

Barbg I think if you just sniff the cakes your brain thinks you have eaten them...so try that..just don't stick your tongue out and lick them!! Remember, you didn't lose that lb by eating cake!!

Alice - turkey is good for you though! Just don't eat commando turkey!

Jen glad to have you back posting often! Just remember, do the best you can with each step and before you know it you will be consistent with each! Like its just a natural part of your life!

Kerri my hardest time is on the weekends too! When Andrew goes to school in the mornings I have a routine, get him fed, washed and dressed for the bus along with myself, then go out walking when he gets on the bus and then come back, drink water water water and fix my breakfast. I then start my laundry and housework so I can lounge around in the afternoon on the computer doing school work or harrassing you all on here or playing with my son outside. On the weekend he has no school so we tend to lounge around more in the morning and thus in the kitchen. I try to be consistent with our routine but I have to do an exercise video on the days he is home from school. He would just be an anchor around my neck if I tried to take him walking with me. He's only 4 and he would be walking in peoples yards picking flowers or jumping on their porches or petting the dogs tied up outside etc etc etc.

Skit nice poem!

2Cute - quantity is for me! I need to get the most for my points so I feel full and satisfied. Kinda like my money!!

Lucky I watched Oprah that day to and I was impressed with her. She is so beautiful! I wonder if we can all get Oprah to pay for our excess skin removal too!!??

Kat how cold is it up North? Its in the low 60's here! I love it. Not warm enough to go swimming but nice enough to go for a walk!!

Terri ouch!! At least you are ok! And getting back on is the smart thing to do! It must be nice to go out and ride whenever you feel like it!! Its a free feeling!!

Sandy's back on track with us...lets help her stay there now! We can all do this together!!

Leanne good for you for going back! Don't let what other people say or think hinder your progress! You are a worthwhile person and deserve to be there just as much as they do! To heck with them all! You are woman..now ROAR!

ljs - turtle cheesecake...I LOVE turtle cheesecake!! Did you get your own or did you SHARE one!!??

cd - keep up the good work. Its funny how its so hard to take the weight off but so easy to gain it! At least you are aware of the wrong choices and are willing to work on fixing them! Exercise always helps the weight come off or to at least work off something you ate that you might not have really wanted to eat!!

Gail...where are you????

OK I wanted to get everyone in...if I missed you I am really really sorry, but my stomach is touching my back right now I am sooo hungry! So off I go to make my breakfast!

I'll be back! Michelle
MichelleK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:24 AM   #32  

Smile

2Cute & Michelle: Wasn't that "extra skin" awful!!!! I hope Oprah keeps updating us on her. Like when she does get to date!!!!
LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 11:08 AM   #33  

Well, I'm up and attum today! It's Monday and dreary here in Central TX... I usually like the rain, for about a day, but then it gets very doldrum for me. It's soothing and relaxing but then it makes me tired and LAZY. So gotta kick that in the butt ASAP because it's supposed to be like this til the weekend. Blehh!!

Michelle-- I know how you feel about the kiddo and exercise. It's cool just for a stroll but I've been there done that with my DD. She'd end up getting tired and making me drag her home, or try to be cute and wear her rollerblades and get tired 1/2 mile in and I'd have to pull HER--the one on wheels-- back to the house. No thank you! The week is great for me because I can center everything I eat and drink and exercise around going to work. I have to this before work, drink this much before lunch, etc etc. I have a busy job, but this is breaking up my work monotony thank goodness! So that helps a bunch and everyone at work is pretty supportive and if I need to leave a few to run an errand so I can make it to Curves before they close, they're all for it. But this week is going to be crazy with two days this week I have to stay later than 7 at work, so I think I'll do Curves on Tues, maybe Wed or Fri and Sat. I did good last week and went 4 days.
~Kerri~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 12:08 PM   #34  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi all!

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control
And I think I like it!!!!!

If you all remember, which you probably don't, I was UP .6 at the end of the last challenge which meant I had to lose 2.6 this time. Well, this morning, I am down 4.7 pounds! WooHoo! Time for a happy dance.

Imagine what it would have been if I had paid attention for the past two weeks! I will NOT dwell on THAT thought. I will, however, take this as a sign that I am on my way. I'm really excited because this puts me BELOW 350 once again. Don't EVER want to go THERE again!!!

I must have missed a movie review from 2cute, so I'll put my 2 cents worth in. Bridget Jones' Diary was not worth the 2 hours spent to suffer through it. I'll have to work on seeing something else this coming weekend.

Well, my dears, I apologize that I'm not staying for individual replies, but I had a really bad night and slept until almost 10:00 on the recliner. Now I've been sitting here far too long and I have several eBay purchases that I need to get wrapped up and sent out. I've got several jobs of paperwork that are due today. And I have to get out a do a job and stop and get mom some stuff as she is housebound with a nasty cold of some sort.

Gotta run. Love ya bunches.

Let's get the sign up sheet for the next 2 Week Challenge going. I'll be the first to "officially" sign up!

ThinThinker
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 12:15 PM   #35  
I'm on my way!

STOP...DON'T POST HERE...GO TO 300+.....#597
MichelleK is offline   Reply With Quote