Old 10-10-2004, 11:48 PM   #31  
Christine

S/C/G: 340/328/150

Height: 5'4"

Smile Check out recipes

Hiya girlfriends!

Just thought I'd direct y'alls attention to the recipe thread where I added 2 pumpkin recipes for your enjoyment. The pumpkin chili has absolutely amazed me...it is thick and hearty and has awesome flavor! I use fat free sour cream and mix it into the bowl of chili I am eating. My 2 1/2 year old ate most of it on me! Honestly, I do not miss either beans or corn...both high in carbs. The pumpkin is so high in fiber that I have had no cravings and have eaten half of what I normally eat in a day both yesterday and today!

The cookies on the other hand....mmmmmmmmmmmm....I found a recipe online and made them for hubby after a friend at work gave him a couple. Sinful, but as I said, with whole wheat flour and Spenda, having one is not such a huge sin.

I hope you enjoy them if you choose to make them.

Have a great night!

TTFN
eddies_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 12:24 AM   #32  
Dancing those pounds away

We are past due for a new thread. I am going to get it going. Sooooo......
STOP !!! Do not post here.... instead come to Thread #580 !!
See all of you there.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 08:13 AM   #33  
debra

2cute, The PT at rehab has me in the pool doing leg extensions for as long as I can, on e leg, then the other.
Then hang on to the side and bend the legs up and down, one at a time.
Then with your back to the pool wall, rest your arms on the wall and swing your legs to the side on leg at a time.
Then he tosses a noodle in, and I hang on that and do bicycle like movements in the water. It's low impact and you can do it for awhile with no pain.
The idea is to help your upper muscles support your knees better.
Hope it helps!
Debra
dgrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote