Old 07-24-2004, 01:33 PM   #31  

Thumbs up

All I can say about multi-millionaires is the KNOW how to get their way!!!! It is an aire they have - we had stopped for drinks at the St. Paul Hilton before going to the concert and the employees were racing to do what "HE" wanted and I don't know that they knew he was so wealthy- well, his clothes might have given them a hint.

My friends bought a townhouse on a lake (NOT the multi-millionaire ones)- we went out on the pontoon around the lake. WOW the homes were something else. $600,000.00 and up range - we were amazed how many were young couples with little kids - WHERE does the money come from ????? I did say that if I had $600,000.00 home I would certainly want it more than 10 feet from the next house. Might as well live in an apartment. It sure was pretty however.

After seeing those homes I can't IMAGINE the one my friend "L" is moving to in England - get this price, $3,000,000.00 FOR A HOUSE!!!! I have seen pictures but I doubt it does it justice. Good thing they have the yacht to escape too!!!!!!!

At least they invited all of us to come and visit them whenever we want - so I have a free place to stay in England!!!!

Anyway the three days were wonderful and I will miss "L" and her new hubby. The rest of us are wondering if she will change once she gets used to being so wealthy.

LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 11:22 PM   #32  

Talking

DO NOT POST HERE

Come over and post on #550
LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote