Old 03-07-2004, 12:02 PM   #1  

Default New to Forum

hello everyone!

I am new to this Forum and this looks like a wonderful place to be.

A little about myself; I have lots of weight to lose; and have been losing weight slowly the past couple of years with incorporating healthier eating choices; Lifelift aerobic breathing as my primary exercise; and eating several mini-meals each day.

In November 2003 I started making more changes; and have added a lot of veggies and very little 'white' carbs.

I'm glad to be here!

Take care,
Wanda.
mandw46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 12:35 PM   #2  
Dancing those pounds away

Wanda... WELCOME to cozy little group. You have definitely found a wonderful place to be. We have several different threads you can post in. The 300+ followed by numbers such as #499 is where most of us chit chat and share stories, lives, struggles, and successes.
We also have a challange thread where I think they focus more on "walking the walk" if you know what I mean. I have not posted there yet. LOL We have bio threads where you can learn a little about each other and a photo thread where we would LOVE to see your faces to put with names. Many do... others like me have not been that brave. LOL

One tip I always like to share with newcomers is how to "JOIN IN" on an ongoing thread.
If you want to join an ongoing thread ... be sure you hit Post Reply
If you want to start a NEW thread then you hit ... hmmm ... there is no longer an option to hit "New Thread" on an existing thread. But since you have already started a new thread here... you have seen it on the main 300+ forum.

There is an option for a "Quick Reply" at the end of people posting.
BUT .. there is also a little box in the bottom left cormer that says post reply and that option will bring up a screen that will have all of the smilies you see in here often. Those are fun to play with... but can be time consuming. LOL

Anyway... this may be too much info too soon. I just wanted to welcome you to our little corner of 3FC and say I hope to see more of you in the ongoing threads.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote