Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 07:21 PM   #31  
BELIEVE!

Hi Ladies!
I am just stopping in to let you know that I am back home safe, sound and exhausted. My dad is doing very well and may be able to go home tomorrow. He will obviously have to take it easy for quite a while and we are still waiting on the pathology results. My mom seems to be handling things well so I felt it was ok to leave today.

I am so relived to be back home and am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight.

No replies for me right now....just sending love and goodvibes : to all of you. Welcome to the new faces - I look forward to getting to know you all.

I'll post more tomorrow after a good night's sleep.

Barb
Old 01-17-2004, 08:29 PM   #32  
You and Me in 2003

I'm home things went well but I am so tired. Didn't get a pic yet. I'll dress and have DH make one. food was soso
Old 01-17-2004, 09:19 PM   #33  
Changin' my ways :)

S/C/G: 338/298/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone

Wrote a big message and just lost it because our router went down and I didn't notice. Grrr... You know how that works, the one time you don't do a copy in weeks. Anyway, it was a kind of whiny post and you probably didn't need to read it as much as I needed to write it. In other words, I'm getting over myself.

My knee has been giving me problems and I'm hardly able to walk at all right now. I miss the boost! And I think I must be PMS'ing from the way I'm feeling right now. Poor DH. He is going to believe soon that he can't do anything right. He walks in the room and my disposition shifts to nasty immediately.

I'm going to go try and do something constructive to help me get out of this mood.

Andria
Old 01-17-2004, 09:42 PM   #34  
Michigan Old-Timer

DO NOT POST HERE! GO TO "300+ And Ready To Try Again....#475"
Closed Thread