Old 02-19-2018, 09:50 PM   #1  

Default A little accountability goes a long way.

I have struggled with being over weight most of my life but funny thing is I would love to just get back to where I was when I thought I was fat... After I had my oldest daughter 6 years ago I had gotten back to what I weighed in college. Due to exhaustion though I started drinking pop and not taking the time I needed for myself to exercise and stay healthy. I finally realized it was time to take control of my life and become healthy for my little girl and as soon as I started working out again I became pregnant with twins... By the time they were born I had gained 80 pounds. I gained a little more after they were born once again because I relied on pop to keep me going. My weight maxed out at around 330. Since last year I have been able to lose about 25 lbs. by trying to make simple modifications to diet and excercising a whole lot more. I’m trying to walk every day and have started counting steps. I have also picked up a kettlebell and am using that to work out some as well. I am a stay at home Mom since my twins are little and that makes life pretty lonely at times. I would love to find someone in a similar situation who would like to be weight loss and excercising buddies. I think having someone to be accountable to would be great motivation!
Twinmomwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

Would love to partner up....We are different ends of the life spectrum but I don't think that really matters.....My kids are all in college...

But I think we'd make a good combo...
Let me know if you are interested.
sweetcakes736 is offline   Reply With Quote