Old 02-11-2018, 11:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 310/310/270

Height: 5'10"

Unhappy Need additional support

I am once again up to 310 lbs and need to lose some weight. At this point, there are symptoms that are scaring me (so out of breath/light-headeness at times/etc.), where I know I need to get a good 30 lbs off quick. I don't even so much care about my looks this time around -- I need to feel healthy. Hoping that by checking in to this forum (I used to lurk a lot), I can get some fellow fitness-minded people to commiserate with.
facetiousfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome! Jump on in whatever thread you feel fits the support you are looking for. You can do this - make little changes as you go along! I have found that keeping my focus on smaller amounts seems to help me out so I don’t discourage as quickly. Good luck to you on your journey!
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 308/308/220

We're almost the same weight. I'm 308. I was down below 220 2 1/2 years ago. Gained it all back. I'm extremely, crushingly depressed over this. But still, I have hope I'll beat obesity one day. I'd be overjoyed to be 220 again. I think I should maybe focus on 10 lbs at a time.
Cherry2000 is offline   Reply With Quote