Old 01-15-2017, 03:34 PM   #1  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Default 10 Days In The Life Boat #190

Welcome to the latest segment of 10 Days In The Life Boat.

This is not a "challenge" but a place for accountability to ourselves and support from our fellow rowers. So, what is your plan for this 10 day segment?

Grab an oar and join us doing our best to not fall out of the boat and get wet. We need to meet our goals to stay dry.
j-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:38 PM   #2  

Sorry for the late start, ladies.

My goals for this leg.
Stay in the boat!!!!
Use all my assigned, daily WW points.
Try not to use any allowed extra points.
Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!
Old 01-15-2017, 04:08 PM   #3  

Karen: We've got "Blue Dots" too! I usually use my computer for WW stuff and that doesn't appear to have "journey" but it's on my smart phone. I just never scrolled down far enough to see the calendar, and therefore ....... the dots.
Think I'll mention it at our meeting.

i've been fighting the evil hungrys for a few days now and they've been winning. I've got to grab control back or I'll be in big trouble .......again.

I forgot I'm trying to "Make Peace With Food".
Old 01-20-2017, 10:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

J-ann (Judy) these little changes to the app/pc keep happening not sure they are always for the better
happy you found them am finding getting 5 blue dots a week really help to keep control

I have been doing Yoga... on day 15 today of a you tube 30 days of yoga.. will probably keep going afterwards.. cant hurt right...
Also been doing plenty of walking trying to keep it up girls want to go swimming today ...

my youngest is baking chocolate cake - now to avoid eating any and let the girls have it
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:30 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

Phae that is awesome - well done you on only having a little then getting back to it!

Judy been thinking about the evil hungers - try upping a little of your lean proteins and adding more 0 point foods earlier in the day could work

as for me this week - was rowing brilliantly then wobbled the boat... rocked the boat by the end of the day was swimming by halfway through the next day - then got up or is that back in yesterday and started power rowing which saw me down 5 pounds this week ..
Which finally takes me to less then I weighed in December and have worked off Christmas gains!
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:30 PM   #6  

Good job, Karen!

I'm going to try more protein at breakfast. I've been in the water, floating, for the last several days. I've got to get my head together, roll over and swim for the boat before I'm just lost at sea.
Old 01-25-2017, 10:19 AM   #7  

Oars Down!

We need to get supplies then head over to slip #191. Today begins the next leg of our journey aboard the Life Boat.