Old 07-06-2015, 09:18 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 338/306.8/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone.

Welcome RadioJane, SayAnythingBut and Topsy81. Everyone here is wonderful and we all understand the struggle

I hope everyone had a great weekend Mine was busy. Saturday morning it rained and really didn't stop until about 2. Unfortunately our party started at 12. It all worked out though and I think everyone had a good time. I sure did.

Saturday was a planned cheat day for me but it turned into a 3 day cheat, starting on Friday. I ate and drank way too much, so much so that I'm afraid to step on the scale, and you all know that I weigh myself every day. I'm sure by maybe Wednesday the need to know the damage will outweigh my fear of knowing the damage, but I hate the thought of seeing that number start with a 3 again, so soon after it becoming a 2.

I said to DH today that someday I will hopefully learn how to do "in moderation", but I'm not really sure that I will ever be able to do that. The good news is that I am back on track today and most likely that is also because I went back to work today.

I will check in tomorrow and will get back to personals then too. I hope you all have a good day tomorrow.
Cindylh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:10 AM   #32  

Height: 5'7"

Back to my normal routine today. I have my 3 reg kids back. It's rainy so we won't be going outside. Guess we may get the play doh out.
I'm cooking squash and having a Cukes for my lunch.dinner will be leftovers from the 4th. I am going to skip the bun on my BBQ.
This week I will try and cut carbs way back. Going back to my small plate and also skipping anything sweet.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 10:16 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Good morning.
Deb that sounds like a good plan since it is also mine. Let's stick to it.
Cindy glad your party has come and gone and that it was a success. Get back in the saddle. Soon that two will be back smiling at you!
Sam I get what you mean about the mental stuff. Sometimes I work out a long post in my head to this group and it never gets here. It does help me work out a lot of stuff though.

So, working on keeping my eating simple and almost boring is working out. I am mixing it up when we go out, but at home I am keeping it simple. Having too much variety and options makes everything too tempting. I don't need to be a princess every time I put food in my mouth.
Have a healthy day.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 07:16 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone...no time for personals tonight, I'm not feeling my best so I am just ready for bed. Was fine all day today until I got home. I decided I was going to do a quick HIIT video and train arms. About half way through the workout I started getting a weird cramp in my right side where my gallbladder used to be. It almost felt like what I used to have when I was having an attack but not as bad. I should have just stopped but I finished my 45 mins and decided to skip working on arms today. Now I'm having back pain just on that one side...it's weird. Maybe this is having to do with my TOM? I'm waiting on that to happen any day now. I also thought it might be from eating more fat and maybe my body is having a hard time processing it down but when I looked back at my food journal I usually am not eating more than 50-60 g fat a day and that was even before cutting the carbs way down. Not sure about it all but hopefully it goes away soon. Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day but time permitting after my errands after work I may work on arms only.

Hope everyone is doing alright...much love to you all!
SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:24 PM   #35  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

SayAnythingBut & Topsy81 ~ Welcome to 3FC and to our chat thread

Jane ~ Welcome back, Its great hearing from you again.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:17 AM   #36  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Just a quick hello! Still with it. Had a stressful day - it's a looong story but I ended up having to go to my dad's old clinic, which brought up a lot of memories, and dealt with possibly the world's worst veterinarian on behalf of a friend. A protein bar wasn't going to cut it so I had a sandwich, but I kept it reasonable. I will never be a 100 percenter on IP. I need the wiggle room. And I've come a long way if I can settle for a sandwich and not $50 worth of takeout.

Ubee~ you make me miss Wisconsin. I want a Caribou coffee!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:27 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 350/292/140

Height: 5f 7

Hi guys thanks for all the welcomes

Did have such a good day yesterday binged on chocolate but doing better today been on plan so far.

Chicken Stir-fry and noodles for tea... walked up the shops to get my steps up at around 7000 so far hope to hit the 10000 round bedtime FX for me.

xxxxx
topsy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:00 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Ugh having a tough day.
Food choices could have been better.
Here is to a better tomorrow.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:08 PM   #39  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Hello everyone

I am new to the site and would like to join in your 300+ group.
I am currently 308 and at the beginning of the year was 319.
I am 26 from the west coast of scotland and while I have been loosing ever so slightly over the past 6 months without really trying... this is me doing my hardest this time to get it gone.

I have a barrier, that I WILL break through..... its is 280. I do not remember the last time I was under 280. Maybe 8 years ago? but as a chubby child who stayed far away from what the scales may make it hard to point the exacts. I have been close to it, I have been on the line, but never 279. Its a nightmare. SOOOOOOooooooooo My aim is to reach 170 at some point in the future, however loosing 60lbs by the first week of July next year is my imediate aim. Its not to big, but its 60lbs lighter than the last year.

We can do this!!
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:19 PM   #40  

Hi everyone.

Scotsgal, welcome. I think you will like it here. You will certainly find a lot of support here. Stick with us and you will reach that goal.

Sam, I hope you're feeling better.

It looks like many of us are having a hard time with food right now. I have been better than I was over the weekend, but still not 100% on plan. We can do this ladies. We will do this! Tomorrow is another day. Let's make it a good one!
Old 07-08-2015, 09:48 PM   #41  

Checking in. Too tired to post anything else but I had a really good day today. I am really starting to see the good effects from my medication.

Have a great day tomorrow!
Old 07-09-2015, 10:49 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Another fly by for me, but just read all the posts and glad to see so many new chatters -- and Jane, a special welcome back! One of the little guys and my niece have gone to the new house along with the cat. The other little guy and my nephew are still here while my older nephew finishes painting the house along with their dog. Company arrives on Sunday for 3 days. Then an old high school friend for lunch. And finally doctor's appointments to find out what's wrong with my back.

On the eating front, I haven't been tracking anything and have been maintaining. Evidently if I just eat pretty much anything I want but in limited quantities and only at meal times, I can maintain easily. Or put another way......eating is not a 24 hour a day exercise!

Off to make some coffee and hopefully have a few minutes of quiet time before the little one wakes up.
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 06:24 PM   #43  

Hello all!

Another good day today for the most part...Staying on plan 100% with no problems. Feeling good mentally which has been a battle for the past few weeks since I've been taking a new medicine to treat my bipolar disorder but things are starting to even out. My friend finally decided to come visit me for the week so I've been not feeling the greatest in that area. I wanted to work out today but I feel like it could be bad if I did so I'm sitting at least today out. I am not planning on skipping the rest of the week but I won't be mad at myself if I do. I'm just going to make sure I work really hard with the eating so hopefully if I don't exercise there isn't a crazy gain. I don't really plan to weigh myself this week but if I give in it won't be a big deal to me if I show a slight increase, I know it's probably water weight from all the bloating.

Tonight I'm making mushroom, spinach and mozzarella stuffed chicken breast with green beans and will probably make DH a potato to go with his, just waiting on the chicken to finish thawing. I've never made a stuffed chicken but I'm sure it can't be that hard.

Been quiet here the past few days I hope everyone is doing alright! I had better get going to check on the plants and start to rattle some pots and pans...have a great night all!
Old 07-09-2015, 08:33 PM   #44  
Intuituve Eater

S/C/G: 378/378/320

Height: 5'7

Quickie checkin the 4th of july was an awesome weekend, but I feel off the wagon and its taken 3 days to get the scale to move again...i'm on day 4 of the 21 day fix and I'm having to adjust my carbs to compensate for the increase in activity...I've also been exhausted everyday, but definitely loving the workout.
Obsidianbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:35 PM   #45  

Hi everyone.

Betsy, good to see you checking in and glad you're able to maintain with all that's going on at your house lately.

Sam, so glad to hear the meds are working and that you are feeling better, except for TOM. The stuffed chicken sounds yummy. We had rotisserie chicken tonight with zucchini and a yummy garden tomato cut up. I never did get a garden going this year with the problems with my leg and then cleaning out "the room" and getting ready for the party last weekend. Fortunately the farm stand has plenty.

Fiona, I hope the physical therapy is going well. Check in when you can and let us know.

Well today I was 100% on plan and it feels good to be back there. Hopefully the rest of the weight I gained over the weekend will be gone soon and my tracker will be right once again.

I hope you all have a good day tomorrow.