Old 01-07-2015, 01:37 PM   #16  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Thanks everyone for replying to my thread, I will keep what everyone said in my mind.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:49 PM   #17  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

I bought 2 - 12 pk's of Strawberry Flavored Water today at Walmart and its 0 Everything
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:03 AM   #18  
There and Back Again

S/C/G: 300/289/213

Height: 5'2"

I didn't feel hungry doing Jamie Eason's plan because I was keeping my blood sugar levels constant throughout the day, taking in a lot more protein than usual, and eating every couple of hours 5-6 times per day. I don't like drinking water because it is flavorless, however, I have found that I like it fairly cold, so I keep my filter bottle in the fridge. I also add a tiny bit of fresh squeezed lemon or orange juice for flavor. I don't like using artificial sugar very much.
tootsieroll81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:08 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 377/350/180

Height: 6'0"

I don't think stomachs actually shrink we just get use to them being a little more empty, instead of crammed full the way we do when we consistently over eat. I am generally just hungry most of the time if I am eating healthfully. Not helpful perhaps but its one of those (for me) fake it till I make it things. I try to eat meals that last, (full of fiber, protein, and a balance amount of healthy fats). And drink a TON of tea, and a little coffee... both black, no milk/cream/sugar. Straight up tea and coffee... it makes the day a little easier to get through. Sadly yes I have a lot of experience getting back on the wagon and going through the "hungry" phase... I am still sort of there right now so I feel your frustration... :-| I think we all have to experiment and find out what works for us.. generally nutrient rich food seems to satisfy more than "empty calorie" type foods.
silentarctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:47 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 372.9/352/162??

Height: 5'8.5"

I just eat more veggies if I still feel hungry... sometimes fruit.
ChunkyDunk78 is offline   Reply With Quote