Old 10-12-2014, 04:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 350/317/150

Height: 5'6"

Default 315 lbs Now: Previous Updates

I put in my intro that I was posting somewhere else, so I will post my old posts here and continue on 3fatchicks only.:

I'm a big girl, I'm not ashamed to say it. However, recently my weight has been bugging me. I just feel like I'm slowed down because of it. So I decided to make some changes. All of a sudden I'm down 13 pounds today in the the last 10 to 14 days. My changes include:

I eat a bowl of fruit every morning. Usually melon and pineapple. I may add some peppers/carrots in the mix or peaches/mangoes. Whatever, just a big bowl of fruits and veg. I may follow with a cup of dry cereal (Cheerios are my fave) or a cup of yogurt. It's a simple meal that gets me to lunch. I drink a bottle of water with this.

Then I started taking a vitamin supplement. Hairfinity (basically a One-A-Day).

Lunch I usually go for a soup and salad with a roll. It's good and filling.

I'm more conscious of my snack choices. I don't "punish" myself for eating chocolates/sweets, but I do only eat the serving sizes of snack foods now. Or I'll just eat a better-for-you snack instead.

For every sweet drink I drink, I drink twice that amount in water.

I don't really exercise. I am in the construction biz so I have to climb around sites and whatnot, but no purposeful exercising going on..

I drink a **** ton of water. At least a gallon a day, IDK I do this. It's not even a conscious thing most of the time. I just drink the water.

That's it. I'm interested to see if this change will keep the pounds falling off. I don't want to lose too quickly because it's not healthy. But it'll be nice not being size 24 for once.

#2 I joined Medical Weightloss Clinic

If you live in the Michigan area, you should know what MWLC is or have at least heard the jingle. So I'm still on the 20 pounds lost I mentioned a while back because I have been maintaining. This college life will not have you eating right.

I ate Cheezits and Tea for breakfast once.

So I took the dive...into my wallet...and joined.

They quoted me at 3 pounds lost a week. Which is healthy for someone my size and I paid for 30 weeks of weight loss then I'll pay for more then. They understand my budgeting life.

Unlike Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig, you have doctors working with you and doing more for you than trying to get you to lose weight for superficial reason. They even check your pee to see if your weight loss is a healthy rate. That's why my pockets are crying.

I've lost a ton of weight with them before, but I didn't give a **** because my mom was paying for it...and now, it's all of my coins.

Tomorrow I have to fast all day to get my blood work done. Then on Wednesday I do a cleanse of (check this **** out) 3 oranges, Red meat and salad with lemon juice. THAT'S IT. FOR THREE DAYS.

Then I start my *OFFICIAL* weightless journey. Honestly, I can't ****ing wait. I've never been small a day in my natural Black *** life. The dude I'm fooling with doesn't appreciate it...but he understands I'm doing it for me.

So I think like two weeks ago I announced I started a diet program done by Medical Weight Loss Clinic. Here's what I went through:

1.) They had me fast for at least 8 hours and then took my blood to run in the lab.

2.) After that, the next day I started a 3-day cleanse. I will start by saying now that I hate cleanses and this is no different. It consisted of 3 oranges a day, red meat and salad. I hate red meat and felt sick after one day. So I broke the cleanse and just ate healthy and worked out.

3.) During my "cleanse" I had a diet class which consisted of what my meal plan would be and what to avoid. A sample of what I eat day to day is:

Breakfast
1 cup of Cheerios
Skim Milk
Fruit
Water
Some type of protein (It's supposed to be eggs, but I hate eggs)

Mid-morning Snack
1 Starch (rice cake, diet crackers, english muffin, pita bread, popcorn)
1 of their protein shakes/bars/supplements

Lunch
1 Protein
2 Veggies
1 Fruit
1 Fat (ranch, mayo)
1 MWLC Shake/Bar/Supplement

Afternoon Snack
One of their special snack, but I eat Cocoa Puffs because it has teh same nutritional value.

Dinner
1 Protein
1 Veggie
1 Fruit
1 Starch
1 Fat

Evening Snack
1 Shake/Bar/Supplement

Beverages
64 ounces of water
Diet/Caffeine Free Pop (I will never, **** tastes like poison to me)
No Fruit Juice
Crystal Light
Unlimited Herbal Tea

I will tell you that this diet isn't bad! Just a lot of eating for me. I'm full all the time now and I'm not used to that. I'm not fat because I eat a lot. I'm fat because I replaced actual meals with snacks and junk food. It's forcing me to eat like a human is supposed to.

After a week I lost
7 WHOLE POUNDS!

As of now, including my initial 15 pound weight loss before my program, I have lost a total of 26 pounds since late July. Why late July? Because I hit a plateau and maintained my weight loss until I could get a regimen started. So actually in 5 weeks of active weight loss I lost 26 pounds.

But I have so much more to lose.

All in all, everything is going smoothly. I don't feel the need to cheat. I have slight cravings, but they don't overpower me like they used to. I try to add variety in my meal plan so I don't get bored. (i.e. I eat a 1/2 cup of frozen yogurt once a week, I don't eat only salads). So, there it is. See you next month.
IWantCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 432/180/200

Height: 5'11

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your progress..
TheSatinPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 03:50 PM   #3  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Congrats on the weight loss and welcome to the forum
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote