Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 04:58 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 310/178/148

Height: 164cm / 5'4''

I behaved myself at the weekend. Worked a night shift in CCU and got more exercise than I bargained for by performing CPR! Fortunately, a good outcome for the patient and very good exercise for me.

It was my birthday on Monday, so misbehaved with a long awaited treat of pork ribs but skipped the birthday cake - I'm pleased I could say no.

Still, Tuesday night, had a slice with the Ian and the kids. I felt mean saying no to the kids.

Vortexx - great minds - great to see you back, I just came back a week or so too.

Also, so pleased to see everyone else's success this week.

Bek.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #17  

Height: 5'7"

I had dessert at church last night. It was angel food cake with berries. I don't feel guilty. Servings were tiny of pasta. I came home hungry but didn't eat!!
No exercise other than a short walk.
Hoping for a nice weigh in tomorrow.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:54 PM   #18  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Hello Ladies! It's been a few years since I've been here but it's one of the support systems I've had. Many changes in life unfortunately my weight hasn't been one of them!
Old 05-09-2014, 03:34 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 310/178/148

Height: 164cm / 5'4''

Had my four week weigh-in today and am very pleased - lost 10 1/2 pounds since I started back on my plan.

Managed to squeeze in a short walk yesterday and today is my 'big' day with 6 hours back to back teaching today and then a 10 hour night shift overnight, so will try to stay focussed and not eat rubbish for the sugar rush to stay awake.

I hope everyone is well and has a great weekend.

Bek.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:22 AM   #20  

I have weighed the same for the past 3 days. I had my hopes set on losing big. I lost 3 lbs so that makes 10lbs in 4 wks. I am pleased to have lost for 4 wks. I still have a few hours of yard work left to do. I need to get to walking daily.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:11 AM   #21  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Welcome back, Julia and Lucy.

Debbie, 3 pounds is GREAT. Losing for 4 weeks is GREAT. Well done!

I've had a couple of bad days but seemed to be pulling myself together yesterday. I've been trying to pop more B12 sublingual throughout the day, which seems to help reduce carb cravings somewhat.

So here's to a great weekend.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:32 AM   #22  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Morning!

Welcome back ladies.

I had a POP day yesterday. It felt great since, lately, they have been few and far between. Hoping for another one today. Going to be in the 80's today so I'm getting the sweaty stuff done this morning. You all know how much I dislike hot weather. I may shoot for a nap this afternoon. The thunder phobic dog had me up for quite a while, off and on, last night.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:24 AM   #23  

I had a great Mother's Day weekend. On sat we went to our sons for lunch and then to visit our moms. Yesterday the girls came home and I enjoyed my day.
My sister just found out she has breast cancer. This really hits me hard. This is not the sister who had cancer last yr.
I did great all wkend till last night and are a bit much. My youngest cooked and it was a bit salty and scales jumped up 3lbs.
Lots of yard work today.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:02 PM   #24  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone!

My name is Heather, and I am....... over 40

Wow, I thought losing weight was hard when I was young - but these days my bones make more noise than the pop rocks I ate way back then.

These days, it's easier to touch somebody else's toes than mine - but I won't give up, I am back in college and on my way to a new more active career and I have to be able to keep up.

I hope I can turn to you other old pros for advice when the going gets tough, but the tough can't keep going. Looking forward to it!

Last edited by lostbutstilltrying; 05-12-2014 at 08:03 PM. Reason: grammar correction
Old 05-13-2014, 06:59 AM   #25  

Welcome Heather!

I had a good day on Monday. I mowed the yard and was planning on garden work but rain stopped me.
Food is planned for today.
Exercise is planned inside because of rain
Old 05-13-2014, 12:49 PM   #26  
RoseBred

S/C/G: 310

Height: 5 feet 11.5

Default New to this group

I am new to this group. Just joined this website support group yesterday. Not even sure how to post, etc. .

I am Rose, a little over 40 years old, married, mom of four, and currently weighing in at 308, although have been up to 323 at one point. Wow, quite the run-on sentence there. I am from Hamilton, ON, Canada.

Wishing you all the best!
Old 05-13-2014, 12:52 PM   #27  

Greetings Heather! Nice to meet a new "face".

I'm still struggling but doing a little better. I'm working on a grocery list for tomorrow. Need to stock up on everything! This is going to be a costly trip but, hopefully, will help me get fully back on track.

Warm here today. Without the high humidity making everything damp and breathing rough, it would be lovely.

AC in the car seems to be nonexistent so it's off to the mechanic on Friday.

Have a great day where ever you are.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:59 PM   #28  

Welcome Rose. We appeared to be posting at the same time.

Glad you joined us.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:28 PM   #29  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

I am too tired from school work to overeat tonight....... I had no idea that was a thing..... will get back on track with exercising tomorrow - hopefully this also gave my muscles a chance to heal from Monday's workout.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:46 PM   #30  

I got in 40 min if exercise with a hoe. Garden looks great just in time for the rain. Today highs in mid 80s, tomorrow highs in the 60s. Lows in the 40s.

Hubby needed to drop off something in the next town and I wanted bedding plants. We hit Mexican for dinner and I over did it!!
Closed Thread