Old 03-30-2014, 11:26 AM   #256  

S/C/G: 380/ticker/180

Height: 5"9

Hey everyone...

I am back from vacation but I brought back the worst souvenir ever...a stomach bug/food poisoning thing..... been sick since Thursday night.

Actually had to call in sick to work today as I just couldn't do it....

Hoping to go into work tomorrow..... hoping the pain and other symptoms will go away soon too....
time4me2change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:07 PM   #257  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

That's a lousy way to end vacation! Hope you feel better soon!

I BROKE PAST 373!!!! Only be .2, but I'll take it! Down 1.3 from yesterday! Got my walk in with the dog yesterday and was able to resist cheating with rice when I made Sushi for my bf. I just used nori for my wrap.

Hope to be solidly into the 60 ' s by next Saturday as I have to go to the city with my mom and may end up eating out. (Not that I plan to splurge on carbs anyway)
Have a great day everyone!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:50 PM   #258  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Ubee ~ Thanks, Yes not having that baked potato did help

gurlnextgen ~ Thanks

Im gonna walk for the first time today in a few mins and then of course I'll walk again before it gets dark.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:38 PM   #259  
rockin' my 60s!

Location: from Houston, TX—now in Maryland (Washington DC area)

S/C/G: 351/267/140

Height: 5'3"

Howdy y'all! I've been catching up on sleep and also busy-busy-busy, so I haven't had time to post for a couple of days. Now I'm getting somewhere in the range of 6 to 8 hours a night, so I feel much less frazzled. I took a walk around the neighborhood on Friday—actually down and then back up a substantial hill, so I worked my legs hard enough to be sore the next day. It felt good! Still eating the same old stuff, but I have added back the half-cup of muesli a day, since it definitely stabilizes my mood. My appetite has improved: at least now I can detect hunger signals that tell me when to stop writing or making art and have a package of turkey or something. I definitely don't eat at defined meal times, I mean except for always having coffee with cream first thing in the morning. (The cream is my breakfast: it gives me energy for hours!)

It sounds like everyone is doing pretty well, except for poor Melissa's stomach bug. Congrats to Jane on breaking through 373, and to Betsy for losing 5 pounds! And congrats to all of you who are using your calendars to mark off days on plan: I'm pleased to hear that the positive feedback from looking at what you've achieved is proving to be helpful. As for the cheerleader outfits, I think Sam needs one, too. Now we gotta decide what colors our "team" is, and let's not forget the pom-poms! =grin=

Gotta run now...our niece and her son are coming over tonight, and I need to put in some time cutting out collage bits, before they arrive....
Fiona W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:46 PM   #260  
Technology for the Loss

S/C/G: 372/346/330

Height: 6 feet even

time4me - I hope you get better. I know cruises are also notorious for bringing back colds and stomach bugs. I almost feel like it's a sign that you should NEVER leave heh

Terra & Fiona - Glad you are finding ways to get some exercising and sleep in. Difficult when you're busy

Jane - Man you're on a streak!

AFM, slow day today. Feel like taking another nap. Will eat leftovers later. Gotta figure out when Im gonna get my semi-weekly exercise routine in today....
gurlnextgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:51 PM   #261  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Good Afternoon!
It is in the 50's today! Went for a family walk yesterday and today. It feels so good!
gurl nice to see you! What have you been up to?
Fi so glad you are sleeping better and out and about walking! I think we all need pom poms! Hope you and Bob had a nice visit with your niece and great nephew.
Terra thought of you as I was walking today. Tell me what changes have you been making to your diet? You are doing something right!
Melissa hope you are feeling better. How was your vacation?
Sam good job on portion control! 4.8 pounds is so exciting!
JANE! I have been watching and waiting for you to break through 373 for quite a while! I was so excited to read your post!!!
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:39 AM   #262  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Good Morning!
I am up to 261. My lowest this year was 248 for a day.
Time to stop the regain.
Have a peaceful day!
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:29 AM   #263  
Starting over sucks.

No scale movement today but I was a little lax yesterday. Today is an intermittent fasting day anyways. Just a fly by to say hello, I'm going to be crazy busy at work this week!
Old 03-31-2014, 12:49 PM   #264  

Radiojane,

What is your current program like? I'm about the same weight as you and I'm curious.
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:03 PM   #265  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Just a swoop in to say Good Morning, sounds like we're all working at getting it off, and I'm still having weird dreams about Ubee and me in cheerleading outfits.

Great day yesterday with the little guys, but it evidently wore me out as I slept until almost 9 this morning. I love retirement!

Have a great day -- will write personals tomorrow.
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:02 PM   #266  
Starting over sucks.

Locke My "program" is sort of a mish mosh of many different things. Most closely, I follow Mark Sisson's primal blueprint. I try to eat only grass fed meat, fruits and vegetables and grass fed dairy. (This is all when I can get it, sometimes I have to settle for the regular stuff). I exercise frequently but lightly, lots of swimming and walking with a few short weight training sessions a week (no long term high heart rate cardio).

That's all lifetime stuff though. For weight loss I keep my calories between 1200 and 1800, and my carbs down below 30 net grams a day. When I'm feeling up to it, I intermittent fast for about 20-22 hours once or twice a week.

I'm coming off a very, very long stall, so I'm pretty strict right now with the macros and such.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:39 PM   #267  

S/C/G: 377/350/180

Height: 6'0"

Can't seem to get my act together to do a full post and personals so I'll just say I'm here, just keeping busy. Was dogsitting this weekend, it was too cold to go for real walks though (she's a tiny thing she would have frozen even then super short walk we went on she ended up covered in frost/snow).

Super tired today, it's monday maybe becuse I know mondays are longer than other days. have volonteer activities in the evening so won't get home until late. I'll still try and get an early tonight I hope. Was feeling somewhat under the weather yesterday as well even though I pushed through it for birthday and other festivities.
silentarctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:40 PM   #268  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

gurlnextgen ~ Yeah thats true it is difficult to get exercise in and sleep in when your busy

Ubee ~ I havent been doing anything different with my diet just keeping with the 1200 calorie diet
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:42 PM   #269  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little late posting tonight but just wanted to stop in and say hello real quick.

I did 45 minutes of HIIT tonight but no weight lifting. I plan to work on legs tomorrow. Went over to my friend apartment across the hall and got to catch up with him and his BF for a little while. He was so surprised at how much weight I've lost. He said that he can really tell the difference even from the last time I saw him a few weeks ago. He's so proud and happy for me and says he sees big things in my future and maybe this will help me along with my makeup career. I think he may be right.

Just got a nice shower now it's time to lay down for the night. I'll do personals tomorrow but wanted to say HI and give everyone a big pat on the back with all that we've been doing. We all are in synch and doing a great job. Love ya'll!!
SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:49 AM   #270  
rockin' my 60s!

Location: from Houston, TX—now in Maryland (Washington DC area)

S/C/G: 351/267/140

Height: 5'3"

Just checkin' in briefly, well after midnight as usual. Didn't get a good sleep last night, so I'm really trashed. Didn't get a walk in today BUT I did all 600 leg lifts tonight, which is good news, because after I slacked off in that area, I've been struggling to get back with the program. If I can do a full 600 with the other leg tomorrow night, I'll be back on track. The more I think about why I didn't lose weight last month, the more I'm wondering if my slacking off on the leg exercises played a big role. That nightly half hour of cardio may not burn a whole lot of calories, but I think it helps keep my metabolism up. Now I'm off to try to get a full 8 hours of sleep...wishing all of you well! =smile=
Fiona W is offline   Reply With Quote