Old 09-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #1  
i know i can!!

S/C/G: 330/330/200

Height: 5'2"

Default looking for buddies

The last time I weight in I was at 330 and that was two months ago.. I've moved in with my boyfriend stopped working just stay home and help him out at his job.. I'm not familiar of the area yet and ready won't go walking around his block so cutting down on eating is what I'm starting by.. When we first started dating i would work out everyday I was down at 295 and now I'm up again.
MariiWhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 380/325/180

Height: 5'9

Hi! I am in need of a buddy too. I currently weigh 325. I have always had trouble with my weight but really want to get it under control this time around. I have lost about 55 pounds this year but it has been just here and there without being very consistent. I'm currently just watching what I am eating and plan to start exercising. My current goal is to be able to lose an additional 45 pounds by new years so that I would have lost 100 pounds this year.
Needtolose87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

Height: 5'11

Hello!
I am in need of weightloss buddies as well. I'm currently about 327, and it's time to get serious, I can't live my life this way anymore. It's getting in the way of so many things and I can't go on like this. I'm going through a very difficult time, and it's harder than ever right now to focus on weight loss, or to even care but I know that I need to. If anyone wants to email back and forth, I'd love to give and recieve the support.
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 315.8/ 311.6/ 200

Height: 5'8"

Lets all be buddies since we are doing it around the same time
bigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:06 AM   #5  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Hi everyone .. if you want some extra support and a challenge join us for the Christmas Challenge We would love to have you jump on in .. I do tend to babble a lot .. but hopefully you will be just as chatty .. or if you like you can just PM if you want to keep it a little more subdued Im getting married in just over 3 months, so have set a challenge for myself to lose 50 pounds (in what was about 16 weeks I think when we started) .. hopefully hitting 2-town this week .. but will be happy with whatever
Im mainly watching what I eat, counting calories ... and I challenge myself every week to get exercising more than once ... still working on that .. but its a new week tomorrow so will challenge it again

Hope to see some of you on our challenge ... hugs and well done to all of you for taking the first step on the journey to a new you .. even though I think the old you is pretty fine too
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #6  

Hi all...would love to join in too! I am about the same weight. My goal is under the 300s...by Christmas
CountryMom73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #7  

Hello countrymon73
Old 09-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 403/376/165

Height: 5'7"

Wow I'd love to be in this bunch if you need another voice for support.
JaneDeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #9  

How was your day today? I knew I was going to gain a little weight because of the pizza, but back on track today... wanted to work out today but was tired...dogs got me up at 2AM and 4AM to go outside for the bathroom ... that stinks since its hard to get back to sleep!

share your day!

Last edited by bigjoe; 09-09-2013 at 10:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:32 AM   #10  
Trying again

Hey Joe & Co

Had a late start to the day, went to bed at 4am so didnt get up til mid-morning, so a bit off my eating today obviously. Did manage to get alot of work done and made myself a lovely healthy dinner and HUGE fruit salad for the next few days

Chillaxing day tomorrow, busy Thursday, then relax Friday ... good week
Old 09-10-2013, 04:19 AM   #11  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

Hey!
I'm in the same boat, close to the same starting point, and id love some buddies.... I also wouldn't be awake right now if it wasn't for a faulty fire alarm in my hall.... oh well, yay 4 am wake up calls....
Deana509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:35 AM   #12  

Morning all-

Lets set our goal and stay focus........whats your plan for today..going to work
and plan to stick with the meals

B- Protein shake
L- 4 oz chilli
S- SF Pudding
d- 1/2 sandwhich
S- Apple or small apple sauce...

water,water,water....through out the day
Would like to get to the gym tonight for the first time in years/ or at least 20 min on the treadmill

Last edited by bigjoe; 09-10-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #13  
Jigglypuff

S/C/G: 310/ticker/155

Height: 5'7

I'm crashing this party if nobody minds! I made some a bowl of delicious bruschetta toppings the other day and it's killing the snack urges! I think it has to do with the insane amount of onion and garlic I used. Ha! I suppose if it does the trick, I'm okay with it! Even though those in my breath proximity might disagree.
Burg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

Height: 5'11

I'm glad that this group is so enthusiastic. I'm trying day by day. I'm going through a really hard time right now, and honestly, weight loss is the last thing I'm concerned with even though I know that I need to be.

I haven't done great this morning. I had a lean pocket for lunch, and so far I've had about 3 glasses of water. For dinner I'm planning on grilling up some chicken, and roasting some veggies. At least dinner will be okay.
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #15  
Trying again

Morning all

BIGJOE - What is SF Pudding?? Great plan for your day

BURG - What are the toppings you have as snacks?

LOSTINSTATICX - I know what you mean about the breakfast .. Im usually useless at that .. still learning I tend to keep a water bottle with me at all times, 750ml at a time, I find I drink more water that way than having a glass here and there. Dinner sounds lovely

---------------
Started day well (for a change), got my meals planned .. still need to work on having the snacks but will give it a go
B - Weetbix, half banana, glass OJ
S - Almonds
L - Protein Shake
S - Fruit
D - boneless/skinless chicken thigh, carrots, beans, capsicum & a potato.
S - Fruit Salad.

So Ive started well so far .. feeling full .. my biggest thing other than breakfast is eating the snacks ... I just never feel that hungry. Weather here is terrible (we are getting gale warnings as I am watching the news) so no plan to leave the house .. instead I will either try to "Disco with Richard Simmons" or "Walk Away the Pounds" ... want to try to do 2 miles today as I managed the 1 mile last week