Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 04:49 PM   #76  

Height: 5'7"

IM doing really well today considering I have a headache. I am still cooking dinner instead of giving in to the easiness or ordering out.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:26 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

Doing great today...I think in Oct I'll be ready to add weights in my exercise routine.

Good job dgramie!!!!
Old 09-24-2013, 06:16 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Well, I'm getting a lot of exercise running around, and I didn't eat too much yesterday, so that's good. And when I got on the scale the other day, it was back down to where it had been a couple of weeks ago. So maybe I can get myself back on plan...
Old 09-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Heather - shows you are making better choices than you may realize! Keep up the great work.

So glad to see sweetcakes posting again!!!

Deb - hope the headache is better today.

Geo - I envy the time you spend working out - keep it up!

Angela and Judy - miss you and all the others - Ruth - you too!

I had a POP day yesterday but it doesn't feel quite right as I didn't record it. Trying to learn there can be some gray in my life.

Stay strong!
Old 09-24-2013, 06:57 AM   #80  

My headache appears to be better. Not sure if it was eye strain from time on my new phone or if it was sinus or maybe even cutting caffine. I had allowed a few diet soft drinks to find their way back into my day.
I stayed OP yesterday which sure made me feel better mentally. Today I will work on getting some exercise in. I just wasnt up to it yesterday at all.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #81  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

I had a lovely lunch with some girlfriends yesterday. Must have had some soy in it, because by the time I got home, I ached all over and I couldn't keep my eyes open. It was just a Cobb salad! Grrrr!

So I slept, from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. That totally threw off my sleep cycle. Didn't get to sleep until nearly 3 a.m. Got up just before 6 a.m. to get kid #2 out the door and let dog out. I am sending out a few emails for work this morning and then I'm going back to bed till 10 a.m.

It's Pilates this afternoon. Looking forward to it, my slow workout day. I recall that even as recently as a year ago, the Pilates workout seemed tough, and I couldn't even see how I would increase my workouts to more than three times a week.

Go Heather!
Sweetcakes, I'm rooting for you adding the weight training next month!
Old 09-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #82  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Hi all. Heather, yay on getting settled in--and yay on the scale.

I've still been struggling. I guess I'm more depressed than I realize, because my self control just seems to have gone out the window. Yesterday I realized I HAD to start setting myself up for success, so I PACKED MY LUNCH. Yay me.

Tonight is dinner/drinks at a friend's house. I should be able to stay OP. Fish/chicken tacos. One chicken taco, one drink. Fish tacos just aren't my thing...

Okay, have a good remainder of the day everybody.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

Carol-it's so good to have u back in my life-you are such a positive influence
Heather-if anyone can get back on plan its you-you are such a strong woman in all ways possible!
Geo-how was Pilates? I've never tried it myself but I am a big fan of yoga. Is it much different?
Vortez-I'm so sorry about your wrestle with sadness-we've all been there but I have to say that after not seeing you in your avatar for three years and then seeing it now-you are absolutely gorgeous!!-
Old 09-25-2013, 12:15 AM   #84  
Renaissance Woman

I hate that I had to miss Pilates due to a client. The website I created for them disappeared for some unknown reason and I had to scramble to figure out why and how to fix it. It took hours, so class was done by the time I finished. But I've been doing it long enough that I can do it on my own before bed tonight.

I've never done yoga, sweetcakes, but I do know that Joseph Pilates borrowed several moves from yoga. Yoga is more about pushing the human range of movement. Pilates stays within normal range of movement.

Last edited by geoblewis; 09-25-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:46 AM   #85  

Morning all - had a POP day yesterday but I am struggling with getting it recorded. Not sure why.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Stay strong!
Old 09-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #86  

I had a POP day yesterday also! I had a huge salad for dinner full of veggies! YUM!!
Old 09-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #87  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Eating was okay today. Not sure what my deal is here, but I need to make tomorrow an OP day so I can have two in a row!

Good to see you, sweetcakes, thanks for the kind words.

YAY for POP days for Carol and Debbie!

Hello to everyone I missed!
Old 09-26-2013, 01:08 AM   #88  
Renaissance Woman

Hey girls! Nice to see all the POP achievements. Well done!

I don't seem to be able to do that, sticking to a plan. Or even having a daily plan. The moment I write out a meal plan, I break it! At least I can stick to the exercise plan. Finally!

Since increasing my exercise, I seem to be flooded with endorphins on a steady basis. Can't believe how good I feel all the time! And today, I got a massage in, so I'm hoping for a really restful sleep tonight.

My appetite hasn't increased, but it's a real struggle to eat less. I'm just hanging on to RMR at 2090 calories. I still haven't lost an ounce, but I am noticing my body changing. Pants are getting looser through the backs of my thighs. Shirts are getting looser through the back, from the shoulders down to my waist. All my extra wide shoes are too big, and some of the wide shoes are too. (Yeah! I get to buy new shoes!)

So does that mean I'm burning fat and putting on muscle at an equal rate? I have no idea. At some point, am I going to have so much muscle that it starts burning up the fat faster? I hope so. I can't imagine having 30% body fat and still weighing 300 lbs.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:57 AM   #89  

Morning all - quick fly by here. POP yesterday and plan in place today for the same.

Stay strong!
Old 09-26-2013, 06:58 AM   #90  

Day 2 POP!! Now lets go for 3!!
Closed Thread