Old 04-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 317/266.5/180

Height: 5'7"

Default I did Zumba!!!

When I was in excersize/health phase a few years ago, I would do zumba at my gym. However it's been a year and a half since I even set foot in a gym. My grandma bought the Zumba DVD's and she hasn't used them. I got them from her house a couple days ago, and I finally started the beginner schedule... I felt like a totally idiot, and I felt like I was just flailing around, but I did it. It actually felt good to sweat... And I didn't quit when I got frustruated.
possiblesuccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #2  
Trying Intuitive Eating

S/C/G: 430/ticker/138

Height: 5'5.5

Huge NSV. . Congratulations!!
MetaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 350/332/180

Height: 5'7

High Five for doing it! I've heard it can kick some serious a$*. I am so paranoid about trying Zumba! I'm terrified the minute I get going, someone, (read my husband), will walk in and see what an uncoordinated hot flabby mess I am, or worse that I will catch sight of myself in the mirror! I'll be going one way and my fat will be going the other, CRINGE!
Maybe one day...

Last edited by Aromyn; 04-30-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Aromyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 345/see tracker/200

Height: 5'7"

Congrats!! I've wanted to try Zumba forever but I feel like I can't do it because I'm "too heavy." That is awesome that you were able to make it through the whole thing. My friend that does Zumba and is quite thin says that everyone in her class says they feel like they're flailing around. LOL I think it must be one of those things you become more comfortable with the more you do it. Congrats again!!!

Last edited by NYFLAgirl; 05-02-2012 at 02:07 PM.
NYFLAgirl is offline   Reply With Quote