3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   Let's get out of the 300's - #2! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/236918-lets-get-out-300s-2-a.html)

silentarctic 07-18-2011 06:35 PM

@Lynnie, We all have dark days, hold on, it will get better, it is worth it you have done SO well. I know its frustrating when its not at the pace you WISH it was but just because its slower than you wish doesn't make it any less real or worth it. I know I've needed a cheerleader the last little while too. I can't seem to get the eating to match up with the excercise (i'm eating well right now but not really exercising) Argh!

Oye vey, not sure if I have plans to me, the lazy in me just wants to SLEEP so I don't end up eating!

rakel 07-18-2011 09:18 PM

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I hope we can all join the get under 290 gang soon...but if they move on before us then we ought to congratulate them anyway (those stinkers!!!) ;p

I'm about to go on my two mile walk around the neighborhood with hubby. So far eating today has been decent. Hopefully I'll be down again tomorrow :)

silentarctic 07-19-2011 12:18 AM

Again okay with the eating not so okay with the activity, having a glass of water and then sleeping, will walk to work in the AM and hope for the best when it comes to numbers on the scale at 1pm , i hate afternoon appointments I'm always so worried that they will end up showing a gain because I have had my coffee or breakfast/lunch. I am nervous, I don't think I've lost much weight since my last weigh in at the nurses and I know they'll want to make me step on the scale. I am curious to see what the medical grade scale says at the same time... hate afternoon weigh ins as I am usually heavier than my morning ones. Ah well....wish me luck gals!

allison0102 07-19-2011 09:14 AM

Good luck, silent! They should definitely be taking the time of day into consideration with your weigh-in!

My plan this week is to keep up the activity level. I am going to my curves zumba class in an hour. I sweat a ridiculous amount when I go, but it is so much fun!

silentarctic 07-19-2011 09:30 AM

I get kinda too scared to eat anything, I haven't had anything since "supper" last night which was a plain chicken breast and plain veggies. I don't really plan on eating until the afternoon.

Home scale said 308.4 so we'll see how this goes. I just want them to renew my BP prescription. (307.4 naked but I'm not stripping down in public lol the scale is in a a side of a hallway so not private.

Anyways I know that's not real weight loss that's just.... natural fluctuations and me on "empty". Tomorrow I'll probably pop back up to 312/314. (I seem to have up to a 10lb fluctuation based on food, water retention etc. Good to know my "low" is 307.4 right now though.

lynnie923 07-19-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silentarctic (Post 3944298)
I get kinda too scared to eat anything, I haven't had anything since "supper" last night which was a plain chicken breast and plain veggies. I don't really plan on eating until the afternoon.

Home scale said 308.4 so we'll see how this goes. I just want them to renew my BP prescription. (307.4 naked but I'm not stripping down in public lol the scale is in a a side of a hallway so not private.

Anyways I know that's not real weight loss that's just.... natural fluctuations and me on "empty". Tomorrow I'll probably pop back up to 312/314. (I seem to have up to a 10lb fluctuation based on food, water retention etc. Good to know my "low" is 307.4 right now though.

yeah i keep fluctuating between 314-312. We have to do something silent to up our game. Any suggestions?

Lynn

reptogirl 07-19-2011 10:58 AM

hi girls, haven't been on for awhile.went to my friends for another week, and i just don't get on the computer to much...my diet is a joke right now, and until i can convince myself to get out in the heat with no ac in our vehicle and go to the grocery store.....i can't do anymore low carb for awhile so i am just going back to calorie counting and pray that it works, my weight is roughly around 310 right now, at least it was a couple of days ago...who knows now!!
so sadly i am still a member of this stupid club i started!! lol...
but i am going to try really hard to get a shower, make a grocery list and get to the store today..my trip to fl is in less than 3 months now..and i am tired of wasting valuable dieting time...

oh and i have to quit smoking..i know i need to, but mom has to have surgery she is putting it off to oct, so surgeon said to increase her survival rate she needs to lose weight and stop smoking...so to those of you that pray..please pray for success in quitting smoking, and for dieting..and for a safe surgery for my mom in oct. thanks :)

lynnie923 07-19-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reptogirl (Post 3944512)
hi girls, haven't been on for awhile.went to my friends for another week, and i just don't get on the computer to much...my diet is a joke right now, and until i can convince myself to get out in the heat with no ac in our vehicle and go to the grocery store.....i can't do anymore low carb for awhile so i am just going back to calorie counting and pray that it works, my weight is roughly around 310 right now, at least it was a couple of days ago...who knows now!!
so sadly i am still a member of this stupid club i started!! lol...
but i am going to try really hard to get a shower, make a grocery list and get to the store today..my trip to fl is in less than 3 months now..and i am tired of wasting valuable dieting time...

oh and i have to quit smoking..i know i need to, but mom has to have surgery she is putting it off to oct, so surgeon said to increase her survival rate she needs to lose weight and stop smoking...so to those of you that pray..please pray for success in quitting smoking, and for dieting..and for a safe surgery for my mom in oct. thanks :)

Repto,
Keep sugarless gum handy! It will give you gas but it helps with the smoking urge! Mom quit cold turkey and she always tells people to keep gum.

Lynn

allison0102 07-19-2011 12:58 PM

Good luck, Repto! It's great you and your mom have each other!

silentarctic 07-19-2011 01:52 PM

@lynn - I know I need to be more active thats the basic part, but when I'm more active I eat more so I need to figure out how to motivate myself to do more without eating more. IDK we'll see how I feel after the appt. Right now I'm just trying to practice eating less... get use to that and then see if I can ramp back up my activity level without adding too much food. I am a slow loser but I am doing my best to be at peace with that. :) We can do this we just have to stick with it and have faith. :)

repto - We miss you! Hope you are okay, I send positive thoughts your way on all fronts!

allison - Hope you are having a good day!

off to the docs gals!

xoxo!

silentarctic 07-20-2011 10:08 AM

So after fasting all night 309.6, i don't really think it will happen but I'd love to keep staying on this side of 310 it feels closer than ever to this mini goal. I am thinking I am a bit dehyrdated though and still really 312 on a normal day. Off to get my bloodwork done and then to work, hope ya'll have a fab day!

Lovely 07-20-2011 10:16 AM

Sending out good vibes for that bloodwork, Silent!!! :goodvibes

reptogirl 07-20-2011 12:07 PM

312.8 ... could be worst i guess...i figured 315.. i did get to the store yesterday :) didn't get a whole lot... but stuff for spinach salad and some tuna and hummus..but its a start..we haven't started the no smoking yet..we buy our tobacco by the bags and roll them...so as soon as our bags are done..i guess we are done too...3 of us trying to quit....not very pleasant around here...
yeah gum doesn't work for me...i hate gum..it actually gags after about 2 minutes in my mouth lol. i have quit a few other times cold turkey but.....yeah you know.....

silentarctic 07-21-2011 01:51 PM

Hey Girls, how are we today, scales back up to 311.6 this AM, ah well hopefully will kick butt on the weekend moving, either I am going to go SWIMMING a lot or help a friend move. Either way I should be pretty active I hope.

Happiness Project... still thinking about that, I need to be more organized with my fun or something I need to actually schedule and plan out my music practices so its not so random. I'm not really getting any better and I WANT to. I'm wierd I have no desire to preform but I want to get better @ my music.
Hrm.

lynnie923 07-22-2011 07:13 AM

boy am i bloated. I weighed myself this morning and its saying I am up 3 lbs. Not Happy about this so I am going to drown myself in water for the next 2 days.

Lynn