Old 03-31-2011, 11:18 PM   #196  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Hey ladies, so was Thursday better than Wednesday?

Mine was okay, though I wish I had finished this darned article I'm writing. It's overdue, and I'd really like to get it off my plate.

I managed to stay on track even though I was hosting an event that included providing pizza and other student-friendly snacks (read: wrapped candy, lol). I ate pizza, which became my dinner, and did not touch the candy. There was also cake in the office today and I didn't take a bite. I rock!

Ruth, would you like a hand up on to the wagon?

Learn, I hope you get some sleep.

Debbie, Heather, did you get your sunshine? (Maybe we could do a City of New Orleans train trip, lol, sounds like we're three points on a line.)

Cheers, ladies. Happy Friday, Happy April.

Angela
Vortex_VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:06 AM   #197  

Height: 5'11"

Hi everyone:

Thanks for your support :-) Just a frustrating week overall -- including the unpleasant discovery that something I've been estimating at 210 cal is probably 380 cal, which means that I haven't actually been on plan a single week THIS WHOLE YEAR. Boo, sucks.

So I pretty much took this week off -- it's cold, it's raining, I'm having issues with one of my bosses, blah blah blah, pity-cakes. It's particularly bad when I take time off from being on plan, because then my husband eagerly follows me to his doom. Drat.

Next week I will be on plan, however -- no ifs, ands, or buts -- although the week after I already know will be off plan, as we're having guests and will be eating out, um, 3 meals a day. We will also be walking our butts off, though, which might hopefully result in stasis. Which I hate, but not as much as I hate backsliding.

I just hope that some day soon I will actually make PROGRESS while I still have some motivation left. It's worn pretty thin by now...
TheWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:28 AM   #198  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Looking for the sunshine here too - seems like Seattle. Hard to see everything starting to bud out and some blooms while it is still so cold.

Walrus - great to see you! Stay the course - your wisdom will prevail.

Learn - feeling back to yourself yet?

Ruth - thought of you when I wasn't sleeping - hope you're resting well these days. I've got a hand available to for help back on the wagon.

Debbie - wanna join me in a no eating out weekend?

Heather - is the remodel done? You've done great during the stress of it!

Angela - good choices are the building blocks to success - no candy is a GREAT choice!

Today is the 1st of the month and I have a renewed energy about exercise. I've about come to the conclusion it's not 80% food for me - I think it's about 50% food and 50% exercise - gonna make a go of exercise in a big way this month. Anyone care to join me?

Stay strong!
gggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:31 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Quick post for me. I have to confess it's not been a good week food-wise. Just a bit too much of it, but I've been here before... and I seem to have not exercised in over a week and seem to have no motivation for it.

So, I have to figure out what's up!!!!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:53 AM   #200  

Height: 5'7"

Carol- I cant do a no meals out weekend. I will do a I'll make good choices while Im eating out. We are going to see our kids this weekend so we will be on the road. cant wait to get my hands on my 3 grandkids!!!

heather_ I agree we need some sunshine!! I am actually seeing clear skys here this morning.

walrus- hang in there and be sure and hop back on the wagon.

ruth- thanks for the pm it meant alot!! I am really worried about my grandson and the thought of him facing surgery.

angela- Hi

Im going to try and string together a month of OP days. I agree with Carol I think its more like 50% food and 50% exercise. Im in !!!

Last edited by dgramie; 04-01-2011 at 07:54 AM.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:49 AM   #201  

Good morning, I am not sure what our day will be like. It doesn't know wheather to rain, be cold, warm or sunshine. LOL! We got a wee bit of sunshine late yesterday afternoon. It was good to see.

Right at this time I am doing well with staying OP. I want it to continue!

Carol, no I still don't sleep well. I have a couple of good nights then not so good ones follow. About three days out of the week I can sleep well. I think there is noise that wakens me and then I can't settle down again. Our neighbors across the street are in and out at all hours.

Learn, How is the allergy or cold? Feel better soon.

Deb, you are very welcome. Prayers are being sent up for your little ones.

Walrus, doesn't that just make you mad when you find out you have been sabotaging yourself? You can do this, if I can anybody can. I must be one of the weakest willed people around. Try, try again.

Angela, keep that hand ready, I may need help anytime. Just don't move the wagon!

Heather, In the South we say " bless your heart " when someone is having a hard time with somthing, so I am sending you that message this morning and a big old

Hi to j-ann and Barb, where are you two? Oh and BA. Come home now, you hear? Lovely weekend everyone, Ruth
Iwillbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #202  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

How is it that something I allow myself as a good choice "treat" becomes a problem food - another food not allowed in the house. Fortunately the last one was the one that caused the problem.

Heather - are we going to continue the March thread or move to April?

Stay strong! (talking to myself too)
gggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #203  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

April fool! Time to start the new thread!!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote