3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   Positive Uplifting Notification: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is...Pt. Fourteen (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/226317-positive-uplifting-notification-one-positive-thing-about-me-today-pt-fourteen.html)

OnaMi 03-19-2011 10:12 AM

:wave: everybody!

Go Learn Go:cheer: you're doing that thing :woohoo: you're in the groove :high: I'm so happy for you :hug: the improvising you made for chips,fantastic:bravo:

:congrat: Honey,out of the 300's :yay:

:wave:Ags,love the recipes :hug:

:wave:Susan,girl you are kickin butt:bravo:

:wave:Shannon,keep on keeping on,you're doing great! :)

:wave: to all the new poster :hug:

We're gonna "keep Showing Up" :grouphug:

lynnie923 03-19-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnaMi (Post 3765360)
:wave: everybody!

Go Learn Go:cheer: you're doing that thing :woohoo: you're in the groove :high: I'm so happy for you :hug: the improvising you made for chips,fantastic:bravo:

:congrat: Honey,out of the 300's :yay:

:wave:Ags,love the recipes :hug:

:wave:Susan,girl you are kickin butt:bravo:

:wave:Shannon,keep on keeping on,you're doing great! :)

:wave: to all the new poster :hug:

We're gonna "keep Showing Up" :grouphug:

;) you have a wonderful smile!!!

OnaMi 03-19-2011 02:05 PM

aww thanks Lynnie :hug: by-the-way, love reading your positives :) you have a very positive attitude and in having that, you'll reach your goal :)

colormerd47 03-19-2011 10:03 PM

What's up chick a dee's????

Learn,
think I gonna try those chips, they sound soooo good!!!

Oh Honey Pie,
I was estatic to read that you did it. Bye bye 300s, I cannot wait. See, you are the little engine that could and you DID!!!

Susan,
Love that post for Honey. I bet you were a cheerleader in school, ugh ugh ugh????

Cake,
so you love Costco ugh??? Me too!!!! Hang on kiddo, this too shall pass, and you still found a whole bunch of positives!!! WTG!!!!!

Lynn,
Here is praying for a great WI for you. Don't make us wait to long and keep us in suspense.

Ona,
I was so happy to see your beautiful face.

Today was another fantabulous day for me........work was great, I just have a new found positiveness and attitude about it!!!! My eating was outstanding and the weather was warm but yet a little breezy, and all out fantastic day. I have found that my legs are stronger and stronger everyday, I am walking farther, quicker, and not as winded and I am walking more. I am so proud of myself!!

I am tired now sweet potatoes, so I am off,
hugs love and blessings, remember to make every moment count,
Ags

lynnie923 03-20-2011 08:13 AM

positive thought: Live one day as if it's your last, love as if you'll never love again, take a risk that is worth taking, and learn something new everyday!

positive action: TA DA I am down to 338.4. Thats a 4 lbs weight loss.:carrot:

colormerd47 03-20-2011 12:21 PM

Happy Sunday ladies,

I will be back to tell you all of my positives thus far for the day, but right now getting all the prep work done for my GUMBO!!!!!

LYNNIE,
HOT DIGGITY DANG DANG!!!!! FOUR POUNDS GONE!!!!! THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT GIRL!!!
:carrot::bravo::cb::cp::dance::flow2::dancer::good vibes:cloud9::high::encore::woohoo::cheer2::cheer3 ::cheer2::congrat::cheers::broc::cheer::dust::cele brate:

LOVE YA,
Ags

lynnie923 03-20-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colormerd47 (Post 3766618)
Happy Sunday ladies,

I will be back to tell you all of my positives thus far for the day, but right now getting all the prep work done for my GUMBO!!!!!

LYNNIE,
HOT DIGGITY DANG DANG!!!!! FOUR POUNDS GONE!!!!! THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT GIRL!!!
:carrot::bravo::cb::cp::dance::flow2::dancer::good vibes:cloud9::high::encore::woohoo::cheer2::cheer3 ::cheer2::congrat::cheers::broc::cheer::dust::cele brate:

LOVE YA,
Ags

LMAO!!! Thanks now I am just waiting for the 20 days to be up so I can put a ticker on my signature:D

colormerd47 03-20-2011 07:17 PM

Good day,

Today is another wonderful day added to my week long run and I think I shall carry it over into next week. I am so happy, am singing zippa de do da out of both of my ears!!!! LOL
My house smells divine right now. Seafood Gumbo aroma filling the house and the neighborhood. Jumbo shrimp, lump crab, oysters, sausage, okra, tomatos, thyme, basil, onion, bell pepper and celery simmering in a rue that tastes out of this world!!! Thank you Lord it is only 5 points per cup and I have 10 set aside just for it!!!!

I will you a short story later about my broth!!! LOL Dang I'm good!!!

Hugs love and blessings,
remember to make every moment count,
Ags

rainbowsmiles 03-20-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colormerd47 (Post 3766618)
LYNNIE,
:carrot::bravo::cb::cp::dance::flow2::dancer: :goodvibes: :cloud9::high::encore::woohoo::cheer2::cheer: :cheer2:
:congrat::cheers::broc::cheer::dust::celebrate:

I SECOND THAT EMOTION!!! :D

Mistycrow 03-21-2011 12:30 AM

^ I THIRD THAT EMOTION!!! ;)

It's so hard to tell if I'm losing when visits from Aunt Flo last half the month or more. It's kinda like... Oh hey I'm losing, wait, no I'm not... or worse... Hey I'm losing... no wait I'm gaining...

Positive for today has nothing to do with weight loss... My roommate got a new dog the other day and my dog's kinda not into the idea of a new dog in the house. They aren't downright fighting but they have to learn about eachother's space and all that. Well they were actually playing today. I'm very happy to see them chasing eachother and romping around in the back yard and just having a blast.

And yes we talked to the landlord BEFORE adopting Zoe. He's ok with it.

learningtoliveagain 03-21-2011 04:56 AM

Good morning!
Well I ended up M.I.A. for the day yesterday. Had friends coming for a visit and just started cleaning the moment my feet hit the floor. Once they left (early evening) and the dishes were done I just zoned out.
Had a good time, ate more carbs then I have been, but not too aweful bad. I know I had entirely too much sodium, so today will be flush, flush, flush with our wonderful ice cold well water.
Gonna spend the day enjoying my son on his last day of Spring Break.

Today is gonna be a great day for all of us, I can just feel it.

Learn

learningtoliveagain 03-21-2011 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnie923 (Post 3766360)
positive action: TA DA I am down to 338.4. Thats a 4 lbs weight loss.:carrot:

Lynn- I am so proud of you, I just knew you were going to have a good loss this week. You have got what it takes to make your weight loss goals happen.
Keep up the awesome work!

Learn

lynnie923 03-21-2011 08:50 AM

positive thought; Some people define love as how many times you tell them you love them i define it by how many times you take my breath away without saying a single word! ;)

Positive action: well for the past two nights I have not gotten up to eat something. I think its because I am not so stressed.

Laura G 03-21-2011 10:27 AM

Lynnie: I'm so happy for you! Way to go. It's awesome you got your scale. You had mentioned earlier you were going to try squats with all your new-found energy. How did you do? I was thinking about you all day yestrday, hoping you had the courage to do them.

Ags: I'm loving your positive attitude! Great job getting those legs stronger, and your lungs so you can walk farther, faster, longer. Keep it up!

To all the other chickies on this thread, thank you for the support. Everyone seems to be doing so well, it's very encouraging. Mondays are my official WI, and I am -4 lbs. Yeah me.:D

Hope everyone has a great OP day! :hug: to you all!

lynnie923 03-21-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura G (Post 3767810)
Lynnie: I'm so happy for you! Way to go. It's awesome you got your scale. You had mentioned earlier you were going to try squats with all your new-found energy. How did you do? I was thinking about you all day yestrday, hoping you had the courage to do them.

Ags: I'm loving your positive attitude! Great job getting those legs stronger, and your lungs so you can walk farther, faster, longer. Keep it up!

To all the other chickies on this thread, thank you for the support. Everyone seems to be doing so well, it's very encouraging. Mondays are my official WI, and I am -4 lbs. Yeah me.:D

Hope everyone has a great OP day! :hug: to you all!

Oh I did them alright but I am going to have do them every other day because my legs are feeling it. I also walked around Bj's wholesale yesterday. I would go walking today but my asthma is really bad because of the humidity outside. Its raining YUCKY!!! Congrats on the 4 lbs loss.....

Lynn