Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 AM   #16  

Kitsey,

One of those links had sizes to 30W, so I know there are some out there that will fit you. I wore a 28W at 350lbs and you are the same height as me. Don't wait! Find you a suit!

Hugs,
Ratkity
Ratkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 364/353/165

Height: 5'6"

Thanks Ratkity I am going to do with that one that I can hide a bra under for this summer, I am saving the link to the site that sells the custom fit tops because I need to lose some weight to be able to fit into their largest If all these suits were in front of me I'd try them all on, but I've already purchased 2 suits on the internet in the past few years and ended up not being able to wear them The size ends up being fine, but the support-not so much :P
Kitsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 395/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

I'm so glad girls were able to come up with options for you!!!

I've been thinking about this, too. My son has decided he wants to do swim team this summer. So, I will be at the pool every day for 5 weeks. I've never been terribly shy about wearing a suit. People can tell I'm fat under clothes. This just removes some of their need to imagine. But, I am wondering how the suits I have will fit. I've lost a lot and much of it seems to be in the chest area. Strange!! But, I used to be a D and I think I am now a C based on how my bras fit. However, I'm trying desperately to not buy new clothes until I'm buying much smaller new clothes. So, I probably need to try on my suits and make some decisions!!!
basketcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:06 PM   #19  
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

S/C/G: 599+/304/250

Height: 5'6

Sweetcakes, "I only get one life and sixty years from now, what I'll regret is not the things I did, but instead the ones I was too afraid to even try because I allowed the opinions of people I don't know and who don't love me dictate my actions." <-- That was the best quote ever, and your son is 10000% right. You only get one life, and you have to live it to the fullest no matter what.

I'm weird when it comes to suits lol I'm so long torso'd that I have to get the tankinis. I usually get an 18 on top and a 20 on the bottom cause my arse is its own country haha but those links are awesome!
MementoxMori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:56 PM   #20  

Height: 5' 7"

Just to recommend an advertiser I first learned about on this site - my Junonia swimsuits are TOTALLY awesome - they fit well, actually feel like they support me, and last for a long time in chlorinated waters.

And you can often find less popular colors/styles on sale - I have!
But sometimes I just get basic black

Sue
KristasMom is offline   Reply With Quote