Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 05:59 PM   #16  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

WTG Judy and DG... you're my idols.

I haven't been posting often because I've been off program and I hate to come in here and either beat myself up or else swear again that I'm "starting all over."

I'm thinking I need to start at ground zero with one little, really, really easy eating goal for a few days so I can stop feeling like I'm failing and out of control.

Okay, so here's what I'll try. I have GOT to start eating breakfast at home instead of what I've been doing. SO: For the next two days, I will commit to getting up early enough to eat breakfast at home before leaving the apartment. I will also try to exercise at least 20 minutes each of those two days. And that's it. That's all I'm going to hold myself accountable for. Two days of meeting two easy goals. If I can do that, on Wednesday I'll decide whether I want to go for one more day with those same goals or add something.

I'm tempted to say a bunch of nasty things about myself, but I'm stopping myself. This is where I am. I need to start behavioral change somewhere. This is where I'm starting, and since it will be better than yesterday, it's good.

Cheers,

Angela
Old 04-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP!!!! Time for a new thread!!
Closed Thread