Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 07:18 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

No time to 'chat' as bil is staying until he's better. Lost 3lbs, missed out on 'slimmer of the week' at the slimming club by 1/2lb...never mind. Doing 2x15 mins every day on the Gazelle, it is really helping my weightloss (I think).
Hope you are all well & keeping warm.xxxxxx
xxxxxsharon
Old 12-04-2009, 07:20 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Sharon - way to go! Keep up the great work.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:56 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

Hi Gang I am back just been busy , my grandmother died on the 21st and I have been battling some issues myself. I am glad to see everyone is doing alright and big hugs to you all. My weight is still on track but I haven't lost anymore yet. I am getting a wii for christmas and some exercise games to go with it. Can't wait Take care all and happy holidays.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

*HUGS* to everyone...ty for your support. It means a lot.

I'm coming out of my shell more and more, getting work, and working on my business things. Still putzing around with the weight, but right now I've come down with something so I'll end up having soup and orange juice for a few days. Perhaps that is the break my body needs lol.

I really want to get back to taking care of me, like Cyn expressed when you give and give and give people tend to take and take and take don't they. So, taking care of us is not only important, but essential. I don't have the energy to take care of all the "Takers" out there anymore lol. I'm all drained and used up right now.

So, I've been doing things for myself and will continue to do that. I want to get my weight back on track, feed myself healthy foods (which I love I dunno why I shy away from that stuff when I'm depressive) and just take care of myself. WE all deserve hugs and support and to take care of ourselves. *HUGS HUGS HUGS*

I hope everyone is well...
Old 12-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

jaquie: Glad your getting back on track..hugs

Sharon:yeah for the gazelle

TracyB: I am so sorry to hear about your grandma passing (hugs)

Catherine: a day of sewing sounds so wonderful

Me: I am just trying to keep my stomach from being yucky all the time. I am down to almost no soda. Mainly cause I think that is part of my problem. I allowed myself to get really upset at a co-worker yesterday. Which didnt help the stomach. She is one of these people who never helps anyone with work. There is only 4 of us..and we all help eachother EXCEPT her! I really need to do something about myself getting upset. She will not change...so I have to.

My sisters hubbys Grandma passed away yesterday. She was 95. I am watching their dog next week for a few days since she will be burried in Ohio. I hope my dog gets along with their dog lol
Old 12-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Good morning ladies..today i did a 90 minute workout i did 2 leslie sansone 3 mile walks and my mom made a suggestion to me that she thinks will help push me thru this plateau that i seem to be in right now and i've been thinking about it and i have decided that i am going to do my circuit training every 3rd day instead of every other day and concentrate on doing more cardio workouts on the other days so i am going to start doing that today and see if that helps me shed some pounds cause i have 2 weeks to make my goal of 50 lbs and i have 4 lbs to lose and i still think that i can make that goal.

Has anyone tried the 30 day shred by jillian michaels? I was just wondering if it is just basically cardio or does she use weights too? I saw it at walmart yesterday for $10.00 and im thinking of buying it with the giftcard that i am going to be getting from hubby ( we already know what we are getting each other casue we did this last year and i love gift cards)

Well, thats about all for now i will check in with your ladies later
Heather

Last edited by hbieber2006; 12-04-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #37  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

We had a foot or more of snow today. I don't know exactly because they use metric here, and when the weatherman says 40 zillion bumpymeters, it goes right over my head. I had to shovel to even get to the car to drive him downtown for a meeting that got canceled anyway. The city didn't get the snow plows out for some strange reason. I suspect they are trying to save money, and waiting until it stops snowing before plowing. There was a huge city bus stuck blocking two lanes of traffic on our busiest street downtown, so it turned out to be a great money saver I'm sure. At least I haven't forgotten how to drive in snow. It's basically go slow, and avoid the idiots.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:54 PM   #38  
Freedom awaits us

Default Just a little note to you Jacquie668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquie668 View Post

I really want to get back to taking care of me, like Cyn expressed when you give and give and give people tend to take and take and take don't they. So, taking care of us is not only important, but essential. I don't have the energy to take care of all the "Takers" out there anymore lol. I'm all drained and used up right now.
Jacquie668, my expression for what you call "Takers" is "Toxic People". It's like they suck the life out of you; leaving you all drained and out on the ledge so to speak. Believe me I have had many of these people in my life but; seriously I have told them NO more that basically I don't mind helping some one out but; don't drag me into all your "Drama".

I must say I have had a few turn around and have said they were sorry; if they start to slip and are getting out of hand again I let them know right away. Actually these few who have stuck with me appreciated that I told them. Others stopped coming around at all and I'm not sad about it; I realized they were not my friends after all.

Try really hard to rid yourself of these Toxic People and it's essential to do and think of yourself now.

Take care of you and take one step at a time and go forward Jacquie668.

All the best,
Elaine
Old 12-05-2009, 04:38 AM   #39  
EmilyMay is on her way!

S/C/G: 314/294/168

Height: 5'7"

Hiya ladies, I am still around but also struggling at the moment, my doctor recently told me after a load of blood tests, that I am hypothyroid and maybe have been for some time, its an auto immune thyroiditis, so now taking thyroxine and hoping it will help. Very very tired and up and down in mood. Scale was up a few pounds, but not been on track so not really suprised, not changing ticker as need a few days on track to see what my weight has actually done.
Sorry that this is all about me, but no energy at present.
Love to you all and hope to post something more positive and group directed soon..
xxx
Old 12-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies...

Today my niece and nephew were over. My sisters hubby has cellulitous ( i know im spelling it wrong) He went dear hunting with his dad and they think he got a bite and it got infected. He got a fever and now it has spread with a few more bumps. It brings back when I had my MRSA UGH! They are suppose to be leaving on Tuesday to his grandma funeral. What a mess.

I got my Christmas tree up and my manger. That is all I am doing this year I think. It is all I can do to get through Christmas without crying and feeling yuck yall the time.

HUGS to everyone!
Old 12-06-2009, 09:59 PM   #41  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

I swear, I think I walk more now that we have a car than I did back when I was walking everywhere. Between the snow shoveling and the walking from one side of malls or box stores to the other, I'm coming in exhausted everyday.

At my weight, 90 minutes of shoveling snow burns 1200 calories. I only ate 1700 yesterday, and I wonder why I'm exhausted. I haven't finished adding all my calories from today, but have eaten in the neighborhood of 1500. Just determined to keep it up. Every day that I do, it seems to get easier, or it is just getting to be habit.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:47 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

STOP and GO to the next thread!
Closed Thread