Old 11-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/282/250

Height: 5'7"

Default Bad Bad ME!

I was craving somthing sweet and didnt have very many ww points left. Usually I have alot ..but today has been one of those crappy days..and I felt like I just didnt get full..Tommarow will be better because I go back to work. I only had like 4.5 points left and craving pancakes..hmmm..(dont know what that was about) So, I did it.... I gave in..Just one pancake though and a little syrup..but still i know I went past my points..and so did I lastnight Can someone please help me..Why am I giving in..I have done so good???
Stylist83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:55 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

you are not giving in over 1 pancake!
it is like saying I had a cookie today so I guess i will quit! so what if you are over by a point or 2 don't you have extra you can use? AND in the longevity of your program and your life is 1 pancake going to make you fat or change who you are and who you want to be? AND you have lost 30 LBS!!

Ok, it was not bad planning, it was not a bindge, and it was not a life ending, throw away your diet, which is WORKING FOR YOU :-) kind of crisis because you ate a pancake.

lighten up on yourself and let it go, you have done a great job and you can do this!
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:58 PM   #3  
Anne

S/C/G: 407/358-Dec2007/tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

If craving something sweet is common then look for something to replace it next time. Some fruit and/or some fat free / sugar free pudding or jello might do the trick. Also, if pancakes is something you enjoy, find a way to fit them in on a semi-regular basis. We used to have them for dinner from time to time. Maybe add a pancake or two to a nice piece of low fat ham and some stewed fruit (with a touch of honey or artificial sweetener) instead of the syrup.

I'm a big believer in working in foods that you like to eat. My occasional breakfast is a homemade waffle (oat flour/white flour/protein powder/egg whites, etc.) with a small amount of fruit syrup (failed jelly from the summer). The two combined are under 200 calories and I'll add either egg/egg whites on the side or a smoked chicken/turkey sausage from time to time.

http://realcdn-recipes.blogspot.com/...n-waffles.html
I never went back to getting a decent pancake, but I've seen some recipes using the same basic ingredients (but I've also seen some with cottage cheese).

Last edited by RealCdn; 11-03-2009 at 09:04 PM.
RealCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 330/282/250

Height: 5'7"

thanks guys..I wasnt saying I was quitting my diet..I just felt bad I went over my points..I have been very hungry today..and dont know why..maybe boredom..IDK thanks for listeining
Stylist83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #5  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

If you had 4.5 points left and ate one pancake with syrup, you were probably still within your points. I looked at http://www.***************.net/resta...onal_house.htm - at IHOP one buttermilk pancake is 2 points and 1 tbsp of syrup is one point. That is 3 points so you should have been fine if you had 4.5 points left. If you had too many points, it does not sound like you were off very much. Also, don't you get 35 extra points in a week?

Are you keeping a journal? I got the impression that you didn't. I resisted keeping a food journal for years. I didn't start being successful until I committed to that journal.

You have lost 31 pounds! You are doing great!
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:44 PM   #6  
RRB

Height: 5'2"

Persistence not perfection!!!!
RRB is offline   Reply With Quote