Old 05-20-2009, 12:02 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8.5"

Default Somewhere there is a newbie here... :)

Okay, come out, come out, wherever you are... come out of lurksville; I know you are here. You know who you are!

And if you are a different newbie than the one I am referring to, welcome to YOU too! Ha.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 279/236/140

Height: 5'4"

Smile well here I am

I have been reading the posts for about a month now. I started my new way of eating about 2 month ago and started with a weight of 279 lbs. Today I was down to 258 lbs. You all are very supportive and I really like reading your posts.
whispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:36 PM   #3  

Hi Whispers! I am so glad you came in! Congrats on your weight loss!

I have a friend just joining 3FC and I was hoping she would find this... I'll have to send her the link. But I was starting to feel pretty lonely here in the thread, ha so was super happy to see you! I look forward to getting to know you.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #4  

Oh and hey I just realized this is your first post! Yay for you! Glad you came out of lurksville. Please feel free to just jump right in... I know you will receive a very warm welcome!

Old 05-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #5  

Hi Verdande

Oh I am so glad this thread lured you out of lurksville. Thanks for sharing and yes, for sure, it does get harder to get the weight off. But you can do it, and this is the best place ever for support! I look forward to seeing you in the weekly thread. I'll make it easy for you. This week it is at

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...55#post2752055
Old 05-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 138kg/127kg/72kg (304/280/160)

Height: 5foot 7inches

Smile I'm here too

Hi, I'm a new kid in town. Need to lose a fair packet of weight. Starting at 144kg. Sorry, Metric from Down Under. I think that runs at about 315-320. It sounds awful in imperial, pretty scary in metric. I know I can do it. It's just a matter of how stubborn I am. I'm tried of being too big. I want more out of life than what I am currently getting.

I've been watching your support forum for a while and am totally amazed at the results the ladies and blokes have been getting. Also, it really cheers a person on when people give that pat on the back for a job well done.

I'm here for the long course. Not hiding in the shadows anymore. Thanks for your encouragement to come and be seen.

Thank you.
Meggie Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:38 PM   #7  

Hi Meggie Girl.... so glad you decided to come out of lurksville! I look forward to getting to know you and hope you will join us in our weekly thread!