Old 11-09-2008, 06:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 328/322.6/170

Height: 5'10"

Default New....again

Hello all - I'm somewhat new to this. I used to go on this site years ago when I lost weight and loved it. Sadly I've gained it all back. I just turned 40 a few months ago and I have two small boys. I know if I don't lose this, and just get healthy in general, I won't see them grow up. And that scares me! So i need lots of help. I'm not following any special diet. I just try to watch my fat intake and count those calories. Any help or incouragement I can get will help me tremendously.
mom2my2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

welcome back and hope you will join us in the daily thread. Let us know what we can do to help you get started!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 346/333/220

Height: 5'7

Welcome back! I too am trying to find motivation in my baby. I want to be able to be a healthy mama for him and just be there for him. I don't think I'll be a good example to him of healthy living if I weigh over 300 lbs.

Just take it one day at a time. You did it before, so you know you can do it again!
Mama2Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 328/322.6/170

Height: 5'10"

Thanks for your warm welcome!

dgramie - I took your advice on the weekly posts. I think they will really help me!

Mama2Alex - I don't know about you but my kids keep me running non stop! But I wouldn't trade them for the world. As much as I'm trying to get healthy for me, it's mostly for them!

Take care-
Christy
mom2my2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #5  
BELIEVE!

Welcome back Christy! You can do it...you know you can! I also have 2 small boys (3 years and 21 months). They certainly keep me busy. I've lost 55 pounds since August and I'm feeling a million times better. I have the energy to run around with them and play more with them. I am going to do this for me and to be the happy and healthy mom they deserve!!!!

Barb
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 305/247/<200

Height: 5'9"

Welcome back, Christy! I, too, lost a bunch of weight a few years ago with the help of 3FC and then gained most of it back. Even though it's disappointing, I learned a lot the last time around that I'm applying this time. This is a great site and a great bunch of gals!
elmay is offline   Reply With Quote