Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 09:20 AM   #16  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi all!

Just checking in so they don't erase me.

Nice to see some of the "old" gals returning. Wish I had the time.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Fall. It has gotten cool and crisp real fast here in Michigan. The grass has finally gotten green after a summer of near draught, green of course, now that it's time for frost. Go figure!

Love ya bunches! And wish I could be here more often.

BarbPA: Hungry Girl is a great site but I don't think you can post a link to a competing site. At least you couldn't in the "old" days. But I'm not moderating any more so that's not MY call. Congrats on your success!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:04 AM   #17  
BELIEVE!

THIN....So good to see you popping in!!!

Opps...my bad. I removed the url I posted. I didn't think of it as a competing site. I view it as more of a blog. Don't want to do anything wrong. Sorry mods.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 349.8/229/165

Height: 5'9"

Hey BarbPA, thanks for the info. I joined fitday two days ago, what a cool site. I love how tallys everything for you and with the charts and graphs I get IG.
I'm glad to see that your calories are about what I should be eating. I say should because I haven't been eating enough, around 800 . I know, I know. I am really going to up my calories and add more fruits and veggies.
Your smootie sounds yummy, kinda like one I make with the kids, but we add soy protein powder,fiber powder(store brand) and yogurt.

Don't want to leave anyone out, so to all you wonderful people out there, HI ALL
Old 10-05-2008, 05:59 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Stop! Do not post here! Join us on the next volume of "Gettin' Fit after 40!"
Closed Thread