Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Elmay -- Great realization! I know I have changed my lifestyle significantly. Though I wonder why I haven't been bitten by the exercise bug in a way I see in many people like you! Seeking that next challenge! Trying lots of new things! But I'm thrilled I exercise regularly. Maybe someday.

Terri -- good luck housecleaning today.

I'm going to have a lazy morning, and then do my grocery shopping and cooking -- and I'm going weight lifting too!
Old 09-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Farrier is gone and I'm taking a quick break as I've been standing for 1-1/2 hours.

Elmay - I love the Couch to 5K. Right now, I use it to interval walking where I vary my speed from 2.9 up to 3.5 and race walk (sorta) instead of jogging.

Oh for petes sake, I have Duke in a crate and he is baying and now Dixie has joined him. Two goofballs baying in the house. Time for them to have naps before getting sent to the kennel this afternoon.

again.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:39 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Stop! Do not post here! Join us on the next volume of "Gettin' Fit after 40!"
Closed Thread