Old 03-31-2008, 01:28 PM   #16  
I ate it

S/C/G: 312/cw/140

Height: 5'4"

All I kept was one pair of size 26 jeans..as a reminder of what I don't want to have to go back to. Keeping them is a safety net. If they are nice enough to be worth altering then go for it...but if it's just not worth the expense...by all means donate them.
JuleeCeeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:37 PM   #17  
Taking life by the horns

S/C/G: 302/ticker/215

Height: 6'1"

Oh man, where are my fellow Ebay addicts?? Do you know what a HUGE market there is for plus size clothing on ebay?? I myself have bought clothes for myself out there, especially if they were from Lane Bryant or Avenue, where I know their sizes are pretty dependable.

I would SELL THEM! Make some money to go buy some CUTE clothes in your smaller size (or pay someone to take in some of your nicer "big" stuff)

I myself have bought and sold my clothes on ebay--- if you have a nice pair of plus size slacks, you can usually get at least $7 on a pair... if you've sold before and it's not a hassle (like me) then I would HIGHLY suggest!

That's my plan-- I don't like spending money on clothes and I don't like just getting rid of stuff that cost me a LOT of money at those awful plus size stores--- so I want to recoup at least SOME of my losses!!!
BrandNewJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:42 PM   #18  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

oohh That e-bay is a good idea. I have never bought/sold any thing there. How to? I have some shoes and purses that are out dated. And definately clothes soon too!
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 04:38 PM   #19  
Taking life by the horns

S/C/G: 302/ticker/215

Height: 6'1"

Just go on there, sign up, and read a bunch. It's really quite easy to do once you get started. I highly recommend signing up for Paypal too in order to receive credit card payments from buyers (and then you xfer the money to your checking account)

LOOOOOOVE ebay. My best sale so far was when a bunch of Columbia winter boots went on clearance last year for $15 each. I resold them on ebay for at LEAST $35 each plus shipping! yay!

Ebay has changed me from someone who HATES shopping to someone who sees it as a game now!
BrandNewJen is offline   Reply With Quote