Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Count me in as one suffering from stress! I am absolutely a stress eater, and the overwork at my job has had me miss some workouts here and there. Scale is up a few pounds again. I seem to be unable to get things fully back under control, it seems. At least for now. But I'm also not eating everything in sight, so I will just have to do what I can until things calm down.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:47 AM   #32  

Smile

Good morning ladies, How are you? I am feeling a little blah this morning myself. Hope that all of you are better than that.

Here it is another Monday and almost half of another month gone. Wow, I was thinking that this year is going to pass as quickly as last year. Am I getting old fast or what? Kind of feel old today.

Weekends! I ate some stuff I shouldn't have ....again! We had BBQ ribs. Not the best choice for someone wanting to lose weight huh? Maybe that is why I feel blah this morning, you thinK? I haven't been eating a lot of meat the last couple of weeks, so my system may have rebelled.

Sorry to hear that so many of you are dealing with stress...that is a real killer. Try to take it as easy as you can and find something that makes you feel better. NOT EATING!

Have a wonderful op day. Ta for now, Ruth

Last edited by Iwillbe; 02-11-2008 at 06:48 AM.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:06 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Stop! Do not post here! Join us on the next volume of "Gettin' Fit after 40!"
Closed Thread