Old 02-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #16  
colleen

S/C/G: 390/see ticker/200

Height: 5' 5''

Welcome back katt! You have a lovely voice. And heres somefor your renewed effort to battle the scales!! Colleen
colneen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:45 AM   #17  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

First . Xena .. we do have an NZ Idol .. but Im past the expiry date apparently lol ..

Thanks to everyone else for the lovely words

I have discovered a new way for me to avoid the temptation .. its that Sing Snap site lol ... my hunny has set me up with a mic down at work now so the sound is a little different than it was without one .. and the day he set it up he went over the road to the bakery and bought a couple of do-nuts for himself and a CREAM LAMMINGTON for ME!! ARGGGGHH ...

BUT .. I ended up throwing it out today .. I got so distracted with the singing that even tho it was sitting there in its bag in front of me I didnt eat it then I was so busy packing up to come home I forgot it was there and had Sunday off to be with my hunny so when I got to work this morning I threw it out That is such a plus for me cos I LOVE chocolate Lammintons rofl.

Sooo ... that was good behaviour from me .. and its so hot here Im not really eating anything other than fruit ice blocks (no sugar/preservatives) .. and I have been drinking almost 4 litres of water each day!!! Did you know that if you drink ice cold water it kicks your metabolism and you can actually burn more calories drinking ice water than tap water! Go figure
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote