Old 09-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #1  

Default So...I'm back...

I joined this forum earlier this year...but got busy and have not posted in a few months...

I have lost over 29 pounds since July...not sure exactly how much because I did not have a scale that I could weigh myself with until a week or so after I start my life changes...tomorrow is weigh in day...I am on the south beach way of life by the way...and finding that the changes I have made in my way of life are making me feel much healthier...I have also been working out on my elliptical and lifting small weights...changes so far are good...but I know I need support so I am back here!

Any way, I just want to say hi!

L
ltfinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:04 AM   #2  
girl toward svelte

S/C/G: 196/ticker/150

Height: 5'10''

Hi! How is the south beach working for you? 29 lbs sounds like a great loss, congrats! I was thinking about getting on a structured diet, and I'm not sure what would be right for me. I'm 30 lbs overweight, 24 years old, and pear shaped. Let me know!
audreymonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:04 PM   #3  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Welcome back Ltf.

Looks like you're right on track as far as how fast you've been losing. Excellent job! I'm not doing south beach, but I try to eat fairly close to that and it's been working for me so far and it seems a lot more stable then ways I've tried in the past.

-muse
Idealmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:30 PM   #4  

I love south beach...and do not think of it as a diet...for me, it is definitely a life style change...I know there are a lot of other diets out there....but this one is working for me....I really can see the difference not only in the loss of weight but just in generally feeling better...

Let me know if you want more information about it and I will share what I know.

L
ltfinn is offline   Reply With Quote