Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 04:09 PM   #136  
aka Karen

S/C/G: 299/293.5/175

Height: 5'6"

Default Although I am new here

I would also like to send my condolences to Ammi. I miss my Mom everyday. I know she is an angel in heaven, which is where all Moms are.

lookinforhope16 I see you are dealing with high blood pressure? Would you be so kind and tell me what is "spiro"? And what other things have helped naturally?

I have recently been diagnosed and just cannot stand myself on that medicine. I can't function normally.

I appreciate any info.

My best to all.

Karen
Old 03-04-2007, 04:23 PM   #137  
aka Karen

S/C/G: 299/293.5/175

Thanks for the congrats on the ticker! Hopefully I will be moving it downward this week!

GO ANNIE GO ANNIE

Sandy 60 minutes on the gazelle!!!!! You inspire me!

I am sending along For everyone to have a great week!

Thank you all for your support as I learn to navigate through these boards.

Karen
Old 03-04-2007, 04:26 PM   #138  
Just Do It!

Ammi, sending my condolences, losing anyone you love is hard, and I'm sorry girl. Sending big hugs, i'm sure we'll see you back here soon.

Lillion- you did an amazing job. How does it feel? I have strayed a bit this last week (again!) But todays a new day, time to get back on the horse.

Sharon- Thank you for asking! its good to know somebody cares I'm pretty good, I try not to b*tch as much as possible online so I save it all for my DH. Good things are happening: back on track with my excercise and nutrition, everyone's birthday pressies are purchased (like 5 bdays in the next 3 weeks!), and me and DH are gettin prepared to go to the states and canada in 3 months. You are in England, yeah? How are you?
Old 03-04-2007, 04:34 PM   #139  
trying again!

S/C/G: 417/323/185

Hi girls

I'm just dropping in to vent. My friends all suck. I am wanting to go to aqua aerobics tonight and no one wants to come with me. I would go by myself but hubby is gone to work and has the car. I am going in the AM by myself and going to try and start going regularly now that I am working evenings I can get up and go for 9am, do my housework watch my "shows" and then have a nap before I go to work.

I think I will just go and work on steve's taxes instead.
Brenda
Old 03-04-2007, 06:28 PM   #140  
sandybar

S/C/G: 350/289/150

Height: 5' 1"

Brenda~I'm sorry your friends weren't helpful tonight. But, it's cool you're not letting it stop you. You have plans for the am!! That's when I used to go when I had a gym membership. The class started at 5:30 am. I had just enough time afterward to shower, dress, stop for a coffee drink (it's low fat and sugar free) and get to work. But, I always felt great.
When you get done in the morning you'll be ready to take on anything. Have a good time!
Old 03-04-2007, 07:04 PM   #141  
trying again!

S/C/G: 417/323/185

Thanks Sandy!
I am OK now. I got hubbys taxes done and efiled. He's getting lots back so he will be happy *L* I also had to take a game back that we forgot was due tonight so pup and I went for a nice chilly walk in the snow through the fields so she could have free reign on her 16ft leash to runa nd play. She loved it and walking in the snow with her always cheers me up.

I think now I will go upstairs and relax for the rest of the evening. Amazing race and Grease are coming on soon. Of course they are on at the same time!

Talk to you all in the morning
Brenda
Old 03-04-2007, 08:36 PM   #142  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Sharon: Hope your tummy feels better soon. Nice to see the scales going in the proper direction tough Huh? Hugs to you.

Sandy:Wow I'm impressed 60 minutes of exercise in one day. Hey 10 minutes on the gazelle is way better than no minutes on the gazelle. So very sorry that your sd is being a pain in the butt. I wish you well tonight and hope it all goes way better than you anticipated. I just wanted to mention that a big thing like Sharon and Lisa are doing here is Optifast. If I choose to have WLS I will need to be on it for a bit prior to shrink the liver. It is about $90 a week here where I live that includes Dr. monitoring. For me that is a lot to spend on food but, I really want to get healthy so we will have to bite the bullet and do it. Just wanted you to know about the Big liquid diet here if you haven't heard of it yet. lol. Glad your meds are kicking up.

Nancy: Super great attitude. Hugs to you. You can't change the past, I have a wonderful magnet on my frig that I read DAILY that a wonderful friend sent me for Christmas and it reminds me every day that "Courage Doesn't Always Roar. Sometimes Courage is that small voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow" I love that saying and it really helps me to pick up, dust off and hop back on the wagon. lol. Hugs sweetie.

Brenda: I hear ya. I had friends wanting me to join the water areobics with them where I used to live or the Curves here and they never go with me ever. So, I just started to go by myself. I became such a regular that every day I met someone new just about and welcomed them like it was my pool and class. lol. Just go and enjoy yourself. When you start really toning etc. Those friends will be begging to come along with you. Hugs.

Well, I posted my exercise for the week. I totally went off my diet tonight and ate 2 homeade tacos. I may have the points for them but My tummy is way too full. I feel ill and stupid. It is something I haven't done in months and I am paying for it. I'm kind of glad that I feel ikcy maybe I won't do it anymore. I forgot what a pig I used to be. lol. Tomorrow is another day so, I'm dusting myself off, picking myself up and back on the wagon. lol. Hugs if you need em.

Ammi: If you are around Love and prayers to you my sweet friend. You are so very loved here. All of us are so broken hearted at the thought of our friends hurting. Hugs.
Blessings everyone,
Annie
Old 03-04-2007, 10:22 PM   #143  
Lisa

S/C/G: 287/See Tracker/180

Height: 5'9"

Sharon - Sorry your tummy got upset, but at least the foods taste too. LOL about the bathroom!!!! That's what I have heard!

Tonight I packed up everything in my pantry into a big storage container and I'm taking it to my aunts house, along with my scale so I won't be tempted to weigh everday and then risk getting discouraged. I bought a ton of bottled water, so now, the only thing in my house is water and dog food for little Henry. I'm anxious to get started on this. Thursday is the day. Sharon - you will have been on it for one week when I start. I'll be anxious to know how the weigh in goes.

Keep us posted on Ammi if you hear anything!

Take care everyone!

Lisa
Old 03-05-2007, 05:32 AM   #144  
Working on new me in '07!

S/C/G: 293/293/253

Height: 5 foot!

Lisa -- Sorry to sound nosy, but what is the point in packing all the food up and taking it away?

Everyone who has asked about Amanda :: I can only tell you that ATM she's seen another DR and they don't think that it's lipomas. They think that it's about 5-10 hernias all in different sizes. She's waiting to see a surgeon and we have to fill out loads of paperwork to see if we will be able to get assistance. I'm sure that we will as she has no job and I don't make much.

OTOH, Work and school are sucking pretty bad as well as life. I need a new scale and can't seem to find the money to get a new one! What's the best one to get?

Hope that everyone is doing well!!

Erika Leigh
Old 03-05-2007, 07:27 AM   #145  
sandybar

S/C/G: 350/289/150

Height: 5' 1"

Eroca~ I'm sorry things are so hard right now. I know they'll get better. Gosh, poor Amanda. They now think it's hernia's? Is she in a lot of pain? Poor thing. Let her know I'm thinking about here.
Big big only after I
Now, go back and get your hugs and LET'S GO! We can do this with all of us sticking together! xxoo
Old 03-05-2007, 10:01 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP!!!!!

This thread is OVAH!!

Please join us in the next installment -- 300+ and Ready to Try Again #1096!!
Closed Thread