Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 07:06 AM   #46  

Height: 5'8"

Whew! I am finally feeling much better today! OK, so I did not feel like dancin, but I am definately getting back to my normal self.

I took some Tylenol, sinus allergy PM stuff on Monday evening~5:30 I have to take it early otherwise I am drowsy the next morning. A friend of mine was picking us up for scouts, so I did not worry about driving. Anyway, the med's kicked in while we were at the scout meeting and silly me, when it came time to leave, I pulled my keys out of my pocket and proceeded to walk around to the passengerside and get in. There I sat, holding my keys, looking for a place to start the car. My friend got in as I was shoving the keys back into my pocket and looked at me like I was a little crazy So I had to tell her that apparently, I think that I can drive MY car from her passenger seat! We had a good laugh over that! I don't think that I will be taking that stuff and leaving the house again!

Michelle~Sorry to hear that you guys keep getting put off, how frustrated you must feel! Hope the family meeting helps!

Jessamy~I am impressed, roofing is hard work, I remember all too well! We are DIY'ers too and try to conquer every project together, ourselves. Not always easy, but usually time well spent.

Holy~I am willing to bet that you had a good nights sleep last night on that new bed! Glad the dog is OK.

Melody~Maybe "falling off the WW wagon" for a moment will jumpstart things for you. I am with Holy on this one, sometimes adding more calories will get things going again....wishing you lots of luck at next weigh in. I am with you and Christie on the sweets issue too, I could dive right in and not look back until it is all gone! About the trees, we were told that the one tree right next to the house would cost about $800 to remove!! That is just for that 1, the other would have been about $600!! SO, those guys just saved us a boatload of money and they were nice enough to cut off enough to make it easy for my DH to finish the job. Needless to say, we were very appreciative, I took them donuts and bought their lunch yesterday. It made them happy.

mamabear~Sorry for the sleepless night, but atleast you had something worthwhile to watch! hope you can get some rest! I am going to check out myspace, I have never been to it, even with all the 'hype'.

Chat again soon,
Darcy
Old 09-27-2006, 11:47 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Height: 5'5"

OK Melody- I am chiming in on this one. Eat more. Eat at least 1/2 of your flex points. You did it a few weeks back and lost! Remember!? (tisktisk) lol Just because eating less food than you did at the beginning is good doesnt mean cutting back more is better.
Christie- I TOTALLY know about the sweets thing. I was at one point temopted to just eat WW - recipe key lime pie all day. But the more I ate the more I wanted. Pudding, ww ice cream bars, pudding pies etc. Try making yourself eat the recommended # of points in protein, milk, fruits and veg and then allow sweets. Maybe your cravings will diminish...
Darcy- Glad to hear youre feeling better! Drags you down eh!? I was laughing about you in the passenger seat looking for the ignition. Maybe its time for a trip abroad where they have the seats reversed! lol

I am exhausted today! TOM is here (just in time for DH to go on a 3 night rodad trip with work lol) and I think that is why. I could fall asleep right here on my desk and that is so unlike me!
Check this out... from when I started getting TOM through my 20s and early 30s I had 5 week cycles. The past 2 yrs it went to 3 weeks! Ugh! Now it is 4 weeks?! Maybe it is the extra weight that casued my hormones to act weird? Go figure. I shall watch and see if it keeps up... hmm.

Well, off I go to pack up crap I sold on Ebay (WTG Christie!) I unfortunately did not make money on this one but having $ is better than having useless stuff around esp in my small house and my garage (my goal is that my car goes IN the garage come snowfall!)

Hi to everyone!
Old 09-27-2006, 12:41 PM   #48  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Ok time to play catch up
HOLY~ i have read all your post I feel for you on the whole job/dog thing 1st my job i havent had a raise in 1 1/2 years as for the dog my always running in the street im gonna have to tie her up

Cristi~ thank you for the support and WTG on the $$ i always buy from e-bay never thought of selling LOL

MELODY~~ yep i agree with the ladies eating more does jump start/ shock your body to think hey she's feeding us again lets start buring again LOL just keep it up it'll work

Squishy~~ TOM came for me too right when all this crap happened I FEEL YOUR PAIN

DARCY~~ Funny what meds do to us

Mamabear~~ Im on my space im gonna add you as well as cristi
And STEVI~~ whats your my space i'll add you as well

LBH~~ busy ?? i hope all is ok

ok as for me last week lost nothing at weigh in but i didnt gain,,,, this week has been so stressful i havent been journaling my points like i should im aware of how many im eating just not writing it down bad very bad Well tonight i FINALLY get to go vist george in juvy hall so im gonna enjoy being able to touch him for 2 hours 5:30 to 7:30 i usally hold his hand the whole time and he really doesnt care it kills us both when i go he so freaking tough BUT when it comes to mama he turns into my little man looking at me with those huge blue eyes trying not to cry well thats it in a nut shell i'll check in later
Oh yeah the family meeting went well we are going to be more FAMILY oriented and not this crap they've been pulling where they were out for themselfs
take care
Michelle
Old 09-27-2006, 01:13 PM   #49  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

PHEW!!
With lil feller so mobile I have lost alot of my "me" time. He's crazy I tell ya! He pulls up on all the living room furniture, which is all fine and good, but then he either forgets what he was doing and lets go, falling usually hitting a body part or trys to drop to one knee and then falls. I have to dive to save him often...He has to spent more time in the play pen than he'd like but I'm at a loss with his fearlessness. DS#1 was much more cautious.
I'm behind in my art projects due to his new found abilities. The time I do get I spend on household duties. DS#1 is still a mess. His 1st day of punishment he snuck onto my computer to check his myspace and DH checked the history (DUH DS) gained himself and additional week without his computer. Gave me mad attitude yesterday while doing his chores, I was making dinner and asked him if he'd like me to make his lunch..."I don't care" What would you like..."I don't care" Ok fine..How about you do it yourself. He calls me @ 8 am saying he's starving that he left in a hurry without breakfast and didn't pack his lunch can " can you bring me $$?" ARRRGG!!!!! My back is tweeked from the mural job. Too long in one position.

Holy~ Speaking from experience ( I was a Salaried manager before being a SAHM) Corporate would give a pre-determined amount for raises, no matter the performance ratings, and we as managers would "divy" it up accordingly. I found myself "justifying" crappy raises (as low as .10) while writing ( or even re-writing a Supervisor's original review). In some cases I'd have to search for focus areas when they where not really any too signifigant. Don't take it personally. Your Supervisor sounds like a Putz though. A Superior should NEVER personalize a perforamce review!! Just mentioning what other co-workers have supposedly said was unprofessional. Who cares what their OPINIONS are???
Mel~ I'm sorry about your teeny weeny gain. You'll be fine. I have a big ol knarly dessert once a month. LOVE the sugar!! I think its a girl thing.
Goddess~ Stevi*Rocks my URL is www.Ilovemyboys. Sorry about all the drama with George. I can't even imagine your stress. My bass player just dropped his 19 yr old daughter off at the LA county jail to do 52 days for parafonalia possession. She didn't want to participate in the recovery program. I was like WOW!!! She has no idea what she's gotten into.
Christi~ I have a Barbie collection I'm lookin' to unload. All 48 of them are collectors (I never wanted them, the ex thought it an easy gift idea). How do I find out what they are worth before I post them on E-bay??
Darcy~ Gald you are feeling better.
Squishy~ My only true weekness is sugar. I can forgo anything else. It is addicting, literally.
If I missed anyone...HELLO!
Old 09-27-2006, 02:19 PM   #50  

Height: 5'6"

Ugh, I hate when I get logged out in the middle of a long post, lol. Anyway, at least I got time to copy it before I had to relog in, so here it is again, lol.

Holy, I have tried eating more flex points, eating less flex points, eating no flex points, lol, and I just seem to do the same thing no matter what do. I seem to lose faster if I don't eat my flex points at all, although even then it's slow. I'm not sure what is better, I could just eat them, but honestly with the flex points it's so much food that I feel more in control when I don't eat them (since I'm still really heavy I get a lot of points). I think in the long run eating the flex points would help, but for now I think I need to stay away from them, we'll see how things go, I'm always willing to try to something else, lol.

Molly, I'll add you to my myspace in a little bit...you just go to the person's page and click on the add me link they will have there. I wish I had DVR so I could watch shows whenever I want!! Once I'm working full time again and am out of debt more I plan on getting it, it's one of the few things I'd really like to have (I don't even have cable tv, but I'd really like to have DVR, lol).

Darcy, wow that was nice of them!! That's great that it saved you so much money!! I seem to be getting things in my life that are costing me more money everytime I turn around, it seems to never end!!

Jessamy, I did lose a few weeks ago when I ate more like the WW leader told me to, but then I gained again the next week, and overall was only down 3 pounds for the entire month of August so I was getting very frustrated. That was why I cut out my flex points a couple weeks ago and was down 2.6 pounds the first week I did it and 1.8 the next when I had only been down 1 pound total in like 3 weeks before that. I am easily frustrated if you can't tell? LOL I've got two boxes of stuff I've been saving to sell on Ebay as well, including a super cute Dumbo costume that Noah wore his first Halloween. I need to get them listed, I don't think I'll make a lot of money on anything I have, but anything is better than nothing.

Michelle, if eating more will jump start my body I shouldn't jump started it just great yesterday cause I ate seriously way too much, lol. I don't think I ever binge like that even in real life when I'm not dieting, but maybe I just felt like it was worse cause I have been on this plan for almost 6 whole months now! I'm so sorry about your son, I'm glad you get to go see him. I really hope he gets out soon, that just sucks that he was trying so hard and got put away on such bogus charges.

Stevi, thanks for the encouragement, I hope that I didn't do too much damage with my binging yesterday...hopefully if I stick to it the next week I will show a loss next week at WI. As for the Barbies, I used to have a lot of them as well, ended up selling them as a bunch to a guy at work for his daughter after her collector ones got stolen. Some of the barbies will sell for a lot on Ebay (I had a Dorothy one that sold for 150.00 and a Harley one that sold for 175.00) but a lot of them don't sell well on Ebay at all. Just go on and search finished auctions for the dolls you have and see what they went for.

Well I am off to get some groceries, I have wasted my whole morning here on the computer, venting about my job which seriously made me mad, so I gotta get off and get something constructive done!! Hope everyone is having a great week, I'm excited to watch the biggest loser tonight even though it's depressing to see how much weight those people can lose in just one week, lol.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:22 PM   #51  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

I have a my space also, it's lbd301...I started it and haven't done crap with it...I'm clueless.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:33 PM   #52  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Sevi, the best thing to do is do a search, then on the left side of the screen you'll see were you can check completed listings, then click show items (or something like that) and you can see what similiar items sold for.

Mel, I bet you'll lose this week. someone told me they were at a plato, an a ww lady told her to go off the diet for a whole day, get back on, and she started losing again.

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 09-27-2006 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:42 PM   #53  

well i got on and cant find anyone on myspace LOL im so slow
Old 09-27-2006, 05:01 PM   #54  

OK everyone please JUST ADD ME cause im lost in myspace **** tryin to find you all LOL
http://www.myspace.com/goddess1972
Old 09-27-2006, 07:05 PM   #55  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Gotcha girl!
Old 09-27-2006, 09:18 PM   #56  

Height: 5'6"

Ok I think I got everyone added on myspace, if I missed anyone let me know!! And thanks, I hope that the going off the diet helped me rather than hurting me, lol. We'll see next week! I've done well today getting back on track, so I'm happy about that!!
Old 09-28-2006, 09:32 AM   #57  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Melody: Have I told you lately that you are an inspiration to me!! You do so well, and don't get discouraged. I need a dose of that right now. Those scales aren't movin' like I'd like them to, but I just think of how you stay on track and I just keep hanging on!!! SIGH, tomorrow is weigh in, and I weight the same as last week... and the week before.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:36 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Remember that maintaining is a victory in itself! Staying the same is better than the scales going UP! Hang in there wonder-women!

TTFN, off to get my massage from the 165 goal! Yippee!
Old 09-28-2006, 12:28 PM   #59  

Thanks ladies
i weigh in tomarrow ( fingers crossed) i hope to god i see a loss ...
visit with george was hard i cried when i had to leave he's not doing goood at all i hope this will be over soon
he's so bummed he has to spend his 16th b-day locked up
i went home last night and drank myself to sleep wayyyy to much wine
i hope things get better today
i'll check in later
Michelle
Oh btw i added all of you to my space and thatnks for pulling my outta cyber **** trying to find you all LOL
Old 09-28-2006, 01:31 PM   #60  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

I have finally gotten off my arse and am back to exercising. OMG, it all started with a mini binge on brownies during TOM then all went to ****. I have literally had to detox off of the sugar. No gain I'm happy to say but boy does that stuff make you feel like ***. DS#1 is home from school this morning. He was up all night itching. He was having an alergic reaction to something. It was on his face legs arms...Poor fella. He's super sensitive, always has been prolly always will be.

Mel~ I have the Harley one! I think the rarest one is the FAO Shwartz ring master one I have. She's from the 80's.
Goddess~ WTH!!! Poor kid. I really hope he's learning everything he needs from this crap, I'd hate for it all to be for nothing.
Closed Thread