Old 09-07-2006, 01:09 PM   #31  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Morning,
Lil Boo fell asleep @ 6:30pm last night as Daddy came home early and wore his lil bucket out. They play so well, he has him screaming and kicking for more than an hour. Only problem is he woke at 1:30 am to eat and PLAY some more. We woke Daddy to fit the bill...Heh heh. So we slept a lil later than usual. I am happy to report Logans BM are NORMAL!!! For the 1st time EVER. DS#1 is still a big ol pain in my arse. Huge ordeal regarding how long it takes to ride the bus home, leaving (and Losing) his binder at the stop as he now refuses to carry a back pack, leaving his lunch bag in his locker (he isn't given $ due to the crap content at school), forgetting his house keys and cell phone this morning, DESTROYING the front bathroom and hall with his overnight crap from his Dads last night....Blah blah blah. I'm gonna lock him in the attic til he's 21. I asked him yesterday, " How is it you where more responsible when you where 9?"...HUH? Grrr.
Ursula is almost done!
Lauren~ You and I are on the same cycle. I had to make FF choc pudding last night at 9pm...I was gonna die.
Squishy~ Fitday is a really great tool, gets a but old but when your in maintenance you'll have a much better understanding of your food choices and potions.
Christi~ Don't stop now!! You are on a roll!! Get what you need soon! I have spent some pretty serious $$ in the adventure, and I'd do it again considering how miserable I am when I'm so much heavier.
Holy~ Big squeeze for you! ((((hugs)))
And a big HELLO to all the busy bees!!!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 01:49 PM   #32  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Holly im sorry i now how hard it is my husband's family is all military and i see what my sil and mil go through all the time my bro i l is still over there so we just wait ...........
MelodyAM~ good for you stick with it girl and we are here for you i know i couldnt have stay'd motivatied if not for these ladies.
Wanna~ you didnt get the starter kit when you first signed up? i couldn't have done it this far without it i mean i know 3FC has TONS..... of info but i dont have internet at home so i had to buy them.....sigh hang in there i think WW is one of the best out there
Stevi, Melody, squishy hope all gets well for you....
LBH~ hamg in there

Ok with that outta the way i had another great night last night stay'd on points and did weight training.
the only thing that worries me is FOOTBALL starts tonight ALLLLLLLL my friends are steeler fans except me of course ( GO RAIDERS) and tonight is a steelers game and we always go to the same sports bar where there is tons of BAD very BAD drinks and food BUT my solution im leaving all money at home ha ha that way i cant buy anything
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:00 PM   #33  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Michelle, Steelers suck! Go Dallas!! LOL I know they suck now and have for quite some time but our day is due. LOL At least I'm not a Browns fan like dh. They always suck!

Stevi, I am so with you on the teenager thing! My dd is going to make me crazy. She's usually pretty good but every once in a while she gets a wild hair up her @$$ and I want to kill her!!

I am doing good after my meltdown about the kids starting school. They're both doing fine! Thank God! Still not sure what I'm gonna do about the man's play group. I don't remember if I told you all that he had a really bad time this week. He was doing good and was only crying about half the time then the last time we had it I stayed (my turn) then last week we didn't have it (no group on the 5th Tues). Sooo this week I left and he cried the whole time. UHG! Then I come in and the 2 moms that stayed like jumped me at the door telling me he cried the whole time and I should talk to the doc about what they should do. He got 3 other kids crying (which I know isn't true cause one of them was crying before I got there). Anyway I have PMS and with the kids starting school and Ricky doing bad at group, I came home and ate everything! I did get back on track yesterday and have been good today. I even got out on the bike! I'm not sure how wi will go cause of the PMS but I'm gonna take it one way or another and move on. I just don't want to gain 2 week in a row again! Anyway, I've rambled long enough. Have a great rest of your day everyone!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:23 PM   #34  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

OK, I'm not quite ready for football season and quite frankly, I usually could care less, but with all this talk, I'll add my two cents:

GO BIG BLUE!!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:45 PM   #35  

LBH
whats big blue (cowboys) sorry i only know football by there team names NO REALLY I DONT KNOW whats big blue???
Old 09-07-2006, 06:57 PM   #36  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Ok Lauren---I am PMS'ing also..We (Stevi, U and I) will have to have a calling circle when we are on AF to prevent eating!!!!
Ok..here is a laugh

GOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great one!!!!
PS..I am ready for GOOOOO REDWINGS!!!!!

Lauren--I took K out of dance--We are now in soccer and she is loving it...It is 3 and 4 y/o's and wayyy funny!!! Oh..welll--next life I will have the feminine child!!!hahaha
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:49 PM   #37  

Height: 5' 7"

Molly, Molly, Molly - You live in Toledo, how can you not like either of the Ohio football teams????!!? I have to admit I lived in the Cleveland Area for about 10 yrs so I hate the Steelers. Go Bengals and Browns. We will see how they do this year.

Okay, this job has me absolutely beat! I work like crazy during the day and come home and want to crash! Some nights I even go to bed at 6:30! Last night I worked an hour late, grabed Arbys on the way home and just vegged, at least I didn't even have the energy to get to the fridge for food.

Hello to everyone else.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:26 PM   #38  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Stevi, Its amazing what a word of encouragement can do!

Michelle, I didn't join ww, my mother has the materials, and wasn't using them, so I thought I'd give it a try. Then all the Lady's at church started doing ww, and she decided to get on board. I'm really glad she is, but now I have nothing to go with. I may officially join some day, but I just don't have the funds at the time.
GO TITANS!!!
and of course

ROLL TIDE!!!
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 09:23 AM   #39  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

bleh, i stepped on the scale. apparently weight gain from TOM is very very very late. I've been real good and I even got up yesterday and today at 5 to hit the treadmill. Plus I've been working out wednesday/thursdays with my dance class.

stupid scale. teach me to look at it and be hopeful. All I can do is stick to plan and keep exercising. ugh the weekend's here though, I need to find groceries and control what i eat.

hope you're all having a good morning and good rest of the day
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 09:54 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

What is it with us and our scales?! Makes me see why so many give up! I am glad I have all of you to keep me going. That's all we can do... Better a lb not lost than a lb gained is what I am feeling now. Too bad it takes so much work to maintain! Ugh!

I just walked to the bus stop for 3rd day in a row and today added continuing down the rd to the horse barn I am responsible for for the next month taking care of 2 horses and cleaned both stalls and paddock, groomed one horse and walked home! Took a total of almost 2 hrs! I am sweaty. Next I give the dog a bath and am rewarded with a shower (vital at this point, just wait until the dog is done, then I will be P.U.!) the scale BETTER go down this week, I tell you!

I got South Beach book last night froma friend and am going to read it today after housework. At first glance it reminds me of Dr Schwarzbein's books which I like. Too bad I dont really like eating protein foods! I may consider it though.

What do you all think? Anyone tried either book/program?

Wannabe- I am sending tracker RIGHT NOW!
squishy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:46 AM   #41  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

I am having such a hard time this week. BUt after all it is just one week, and I sooooo plan to get my rear back on track. I woke up this morning and ate gram crackers with cream cheese icing (from a can) on them. (thanks to dh for opening the darn can last week ) Why do I do these things????????? Well, :shaking myself: I am gonna just put it behind me. I wish I had a rewind button when I do these things!!!!

Bless you bless you Squishy. Maybe it will get me back on track. I did south beach, and beleive me it works. You do lose alot of weight right off the bat, and then it slows down to a healthy weight lose. I don't do it because It is so restrictive, but if you can stick to it, I know it works. Maybe you can do it through the first 2 phases, then switch to a easier plan (like ww) to use for life. But anyway, best wishes to you on it. And thanks again, sooo so much!
Old 09-08-2006, 01:07 PM   #42  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Mornin'!!
DS#1 got to school late as I thought DH took him and his alarm didn't go off (I shut it off the morning he was at his Dads). He and I where up til nearly midnight completeing a project for his Eng Lit class. Last week DS#1 went to the office at school to see if he couldn't change his elective (art, he hates it...lol) and unbeknownst to me his all his classes where wrong except his electives and Eng Lit.... He was in basic courses for Math, Science and History! They changed it promptly....Heh heh. NOW I'm seeing some serious homework. He sooo thought he was gonna cruise through 9th grade.....NOT!
Logan said his 1st word!!!! Yup, Mama. DH and I have been teasingly competing as to whose name he'll say 1st, I won!! He had made sounds like Mama and Da but he was actually addressing me so its offical. Ds#1 said Dada 1st.
He's been sticking his tongue out, its hard to capture on camera as hes' more interested in the flash.

You all think he needs a hair cut?
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:11 PM   #43  

well well well sooooooooo i went to the sports bar last night and had 3 light beers (6 points ) and a chicken cesar salad ( ?) i havent calculated that yet but............................................... ......
I weight'd in this morning and.............. I LOST 3 POUNDS WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO IM DACIN IM JUMPIN IM REALLY HAPPY SO ALL WAS NOT LOST
I'LL CHECK IN LATER I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW
THANK YOU LADIES
Old 09-08-2006, 01:22 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

You ARE a goddess! Good for you!
squishy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:30 PM   #45  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Way to go Michelle! Whoo HOOOOO!!!

Stevi, I think Maybe go ahead and give him a trim. Baby's look so cute after their first hair cut
LOL, DD said momma 1st at around 5 1/2 months. I was getting gas, and she was in her seat. She looked right at me and said MOM Ahhh. Then she didn't say it again for a long time. She took up DA dA and seemed to like that better... little stinker