Old 06-15-2006, 04:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 326/326/164

Height: 5'11"

Default Finally

I finally got my hubby out there walking with me today! This is a big accomplishment! I have been so bored going alone. He realized today that even though we are walking we were having a great time! Hip hip horray for the hubby!
~Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 06:56 PM   #2  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 216/116/125 100 Lbs Lost!

Height: 5' 1" Tall

That's great. My hubby and I walk almost every night with our son in tow. We like to look at lanscaping in some of the surrounding houses in our neighborhood and beyond. We also get a great chance to discuss things that have happened that day and really have a great bonding time.

Enjoy and I hope you two make a habit of it.
Libby1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 232 just getting started on it

I wish my hubby would walk with me. I just won't do it alone. It just doesn't seem like exercize when you are having a good time talking to someone. We could actually use sometime just talking to eachother. But he works weird schedulles and when he gets home from work he's tired. Maybe I should try to get my daughter to do it instead. She is turning 11 next month and she is blossoming, so it would be good to have some mother daughter talks ALONE. LOL
not2fat2bpretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 326/326/164

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2fat2bpretty
I wish my hubby would walk with me. I just won't do it alone. It just doesn't seem like exercize when you are having a good time talking to someone. We could actually use sometime just talking to eachother. But he works weird schedulles and when he gets home from work he's tired. Maybe I should try to get my daughter to do it instead. She is turning 11 next month and she is blossoming, so it would be good to have some mother daughter talks ALONE. LOL
That is exactly what I said. It doesn't feel like work when we are laughing and having a good time. We are through our time before we know it and back home. Which is so much easier. it is good for bonding with us anyway!

Sharon
~Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:48 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6"

That is great that your hubby went out with you, hope he goes with your from now on!!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:50 PM   #6  
Laugh often

S/C/G: 227/225.1/140

Height: 5'4 /163 cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sharon
I finally got my hubby out there walking with me today! This is a big accomplishment! I have been so bored going alone. He realized today that even though we are walking we were having a great time! Hip hip horray for the hubby!

Sharon,
cool... I hope he will continue to accompany you. Where are you at in WV, my hubby is from WV and we will be coming "home" in August to have a great time with his family. He is from the Fairmont area. Anyway, I see you have lost already a whole whole lot of weight... you rock... keep it up...

By the way, I don't know if this helps... I love to read, however don't have enough time to get all the reading done I would love to do... the other day I was at the library and I got one of those books on tape (well CD)... ever since I am listening to interesting books while walking... time flies and I catch myself doing extra rounds to get to listen more.
Let me tell you a good one to listen to... By Janet Evanovich start with "one for the money" it is a series and it really rocks..... I tried Dr. Phil ... well it was better than having to read his book.... and I did learn a bit about myself.

ANyway, you rock
Llalle
Llalle is offline   Reply With Quote