Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 01:53 PM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Week of 4/16/06

Hi All!

Happy Easter! Hope everyone's having a great weekend with their loved ones!

I haven't been good, but I haven't eaten too much chocolate either!
Old 04-16-2006, 03:40 PM   #2  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

I hope everyone is having a great Easter. I took a couple pictures of Emily today. I'll have to post them later on. I was worried because my hubby said he had gotten me something. Thankgoodness it was just a little duckie and a little chirping chickie. They are so cute. No chocolate.

Old 04-16-2006, 07:03 PM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

We have had a great day. The easter basket/egg hunt was LOTS of fun this morning. I was lucky and found eggs with Thomas The Train characters in them. He only got two eggs with candy in them. Oh, and some chocolate (milky way) bunnies that he picked out. Not a drop of candy for Mom! On the bad side, we went to IHOP for breakfast and ordered Chinese for dinner. Ugh. I probably gained 2 pounds from the salt alone!

Hope everyone had an awesome day!
Old 04-18-2006, 08:51 AM   #4  
LBH

How's everyone doing?? It's been quiet lately! Hopefully not because everyone's got their mouths full of chocolate!!

I WI this AM and maintained. That's OK, because all I've been doing is gaining lately.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:16 AM   #5  
Journey To The Thin Me

I had a small job interview yesterday. It's a part-time office job. It would be 3hours a day M-F and more time if it gets busy and they need me to work all day or stay late. You'll never guess where it is. A funeral home. The nice thing is it's only about a 1 1/2 blocks from where I live. I'm not sure how I would feel about working there. I don't think it would bother me. So I have mixed feelings on whether I want them to call me or not. Yes, because the little extra I would be getting would sure be nice, but on the other hand. I'll have to wait and see. I still need to find out how much they pay too. I didn't even think to ask when I was there. I was pretty laid back, my kind of interview.

Nothing else going on. I have been walking everyday for atleast a mile or more. I have a 2 L pitcher in the fridge now to make sure I drink atleast that for the day. So far.. I haven't been too good with it, but I'm trying. Hopefully, I am going to get to weigh myself soon because I would love to update my ticker. I hope all is well. Take care.

Annie
Old 04-18-2006, 01:47 PM   #6  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Whew, we are dealing with night terrors and potty training regression with the child that's here and I'm dealing with a future Olympic level gymnast keeping me up at night with the one that's not here! 8 more weeks! Just 8 more weeks then she'll be keeping me up with feedings! LOL!

Diet is going so-so. I have to get better on cutting out the sugar. I got a call from the doctor's office saying he wanted to see me, so I know I failed the three hour glucose test. I'm not surprised.

Hope you guys are having a lovely day.
Old 04-18-2006, 03:12 PM   #7  
LBH

Oh Karen, that sucks...the glucose test I mean. Not that night terrors and PT regression don't also. I've started putting an easy up on Peter at night because I'm sick of washing sheets everyday! I don't have time for that. Until he...or I should say DH...gets used to the fact that he CANNOT have anything to drink after dinner, he's got to wear them, because otherwise he wakes up soaking wet. I wish he would start waking up when he has to go, not after he goes!
We've never had to deal with night terrors, thank God. But Peter does tend to dream a lot, I think. Sometimes he cries in his sleep, sometimes he laughs! It's all rather amusing! Hope it gets better for you soon!
And BTW, I CANNOT believe that little sweetie is gonna be here in 8 wks.!!

Annie, interesting job opportunity...that's about all I can say! Good job on the walking!
Old 04-18-2006, 06:28 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all. Sorry I have been MIA lately. I have been reading the post, but usually get right back to homework. I only have 33 days left to graduation, and 24 til my last class. I am soooo worried and happy and all emotional. I don't know what I am going to do. It is all very frusterating. Well I must get to my homework.

Lisa
Old 04-21-2006, 01:17 PM   #9  
Journey To The Thin Me

Good Morning all.

Just thought I would check in and how everyone was doing. It's pretty quiet here. Everyone must be busy exercising in the nice weather that we have been having. It's been beautiful here in Iowa. I am hoping to get a nice long walk in today. I am shooting for 4 miles. I have errands to run so I will get alot then.

Nothing else happening. I hope all is well. Good luck with school Lisa. It's almost over.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:59 PM   #10  

Annie you are not kidding! I have 29 days left until Graduation and only 20 days until my last class. I am soo stressing that everything is not going to get done. Ugh. Luckily I have been on the computer and not eating. (Just a lot of gum chewing) Well back to studying.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #11  

Hope everyone's weekend is going well. I finished up one of my many projects and am starting on another one. I only have 10 to go - Oh well. 28 Days left!

Annie Congrats on your pants falling down! Hopefully it's nothing embarrising.

Karen, I hope things are going well with your baby, take care of it and yourself.

To everyone else, hello.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:24 PM   #12  
Journey To The Thin Me

Evening all.

I just wanted to post and say I got a letter about the part-time office job at the funeral home. I didn't get it. Oh well, I wasn't really expecting to get it. I was having mixed feelings on it. I wasn't really sure I wanted to work in a funeral home. Plus it was only 15 hours and I didn't know what the pay was. So I am still looking for something atleast part-time or something that will work with DH's 3rd shift job.

On a good note.. he found out that he can get full-time in 90 days. And that it's almost a given that it is going to happen. So we are happy to hear that. Atleast he will get paid for the holidays then. Otherwise, he loses out and that really hurts to not get a whole check. Plus, he'll have to do mandatory OT when he gets full-time. Instead of 10pm to 6:30am it would be 9pm to
7am. But that isn't too bad.

Nothing else going on. Just wanted to drop by.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:08 AM   #13  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Annie, that's great!! Good for you guys! See? Things are staring in the right direction for you...your panties are falling down and dh has a potential ft job!! Very cool!!
Closed Thread