Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2001, 03:14 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Man, I'm soo busy this week!! THANKS to everyone for the birthday wishes, it was busy, but nice.

Elisa- He said he ordered it through a catalog, I'll ask him which one and let you know. Usually he orders everything online! I'll try and remember to ask him tonight.

Gotta get back to work, will try to respond later.
Old 07-18-2001, 05:37 PM   #17  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good evening!!!
Just a quickie before I go get the kids and get ready for dance class!!(wow--did I say that?????)

Pryia-Congrats on the loss!!!U R doing great!!!!

I have not weighed since my wedding back in May....It is the first time I have ever done this but I was tired of the scale "ruling my attitude". I know the pants were tighter after the honeymoon(darn those pringle chips, dark chocolate and those croissants!!! )and I can see the "fit" is back after about 6 weeks of watching and excercising again....I think sometimes the scale is detrimental-in my life!!!!!
Have a great evening
RR
Old 07-19-2001, 09:52 AM   #18  
Pink Thingy

Talking

Heeeeyyyyy

Just a quickish stop by, need to do some exercise, but am struggling to get motivated once more

Tech - going for my third skating lesson on Saturday, weather permitting. Hopefully will not fall down as much as last time, but I am a bit rusty and just did not seem to be able to get any practice in, although I managed to find lots of time to eat paprika pringles (boy I wish they had never been invented
LBH - hope you had a really great birthday. My hubby has just bought a bike and now he rides to work, he is really enjoying it. The one thing he regrets is that he didn't buy a bike with a smaller frame, coz he said then I could learn to ride!
Rabbit - keep it up, you seem to be back in the swing of things, so just don't leave town.
RR - the health club sounds wonderful, I am jealous. I keep on planning on what I want my big reward to be when I hit goal. My fantasy is to go to one of the hotels in Jamaica that has the Aveda spa. Wow, can you imagine!!!! Such a long way to go though
Pyria - water, water everywhere. That's the one thing I am really struggling with at the moment. I absolutely hate it and it took me a while to get going, but now I have stopped, I have relearned to hate it all over again and with added passion.
Elisa - hi you lurker you. Hope everything is going well for you.

Anyway gotta go and try and get in the water and the exercise.

TTFN
Old 07-19-2001, 10:22 AM   #19  

Hello everyone!

Lots of posts since yesterday! My weigh in is tonight.

Pryia - I have been drinking so much water lately too - since it has been so hot. Before I always did the 64 oz./day but now I usually go for 80 oz. I've read that with exercising and with losing weight you should drink more, so I do.

Elisa - great that your weight has went down a few pounds - always a good thing! Enjoy your girls weekend - that sounds like so much fun.

RR - glad the pants fit again! You have adjusted so well to a new lifestyle and you're still taking care of yourself - I applaud you for that.

BFB - hopefully I am home for awhile. Jamaica would be a marvelous reward! I'm planning to buy a leather jacket, but your idea sounds much better! Cute image of tigger.

better go - wish me luck tonight -

Rabbit
Old 07-19-2001, 01:38 PM   #20  
Donna

Happy Friday Eve Everyone,

Well this week is flying by. Work is really stinky, we have a major political pile of doggie do going on and it just gives me a head ache. Usually I can ignore it but I think I'm on that fine edge between fine and burned out and my defenses are down.

K's house still hasn't sold, and I'm getting real doubtful that we'll be able to move before the wedding (unless a miracle happens), this is bad because I've got to be out of my house before we get back from our honeymoon (and I DO NOT want to cut that short to move!!!!), which means my stuff'll be in storage until, whenever. It's just one more thing to try not to worry about.

The tall ships are in Detroit for the weekend, so we're going to take tomorrow afternoon off to go look at them. It should be a fun relaxing afternoon. And then Sunday they're having a parade so we may go down to see them in full sail .

RR - you're sounding like such a mom. Glad to know there is joy after the wedding .

Rabbit - Sounds like you're back on track, wish I could say the same, I'm working on it though.

BFB - hang in there things are bound to come around soon. Have you ever thought about not worrying so much about it? Sometimes that works best for me.

LBH - Glad you had a good B-day. Your present sounds interesting, let us know how it works out.

Elisa - Lurk all you want, that's usually my position. Have fun on your 'girl's weekend'.

Pryia - Sounds like you've got it figured out. Congrats on the loss and getting noticed .

Well, I should probably get back to work, I posted a couple of recipies for anyone interested, they're really easy and tasty .

- Tech
Old 07-20-2001, 12:27 PM   #21  
LBH

Hi All,

I am doing really bad this week. I am almost completely off the wagon. I have been really busy, because my boss and co-worker were here this week...the first time I've met them in person, and we had a ton of stuff to go through. There girl that was here before me didn't do an ounce of filing, so there was about 6 inches of paper to be filed, and another 5-6 to go through, that will have to be filed!! Then there's other stuff, binders and such that have to be filed, but they have to be organized first!! I have barely had time to eat breakfast, much less lunch!!

Damn, furniture people are here to do something to my desk...gotta run!! Will check back later!!
Old 07-20-2001, 01:35 PM   #22  
LBH

Elisa- The bike thing is called Electro Bike and it's at heartlandamerica.com. I just typed in "bike" in the search box on the site and it brought me right to it. We finally tried mine out last night and found out that we have to get an extension for it, jsut some metal slide things from Home Depot or something, because it doesn't quite reach the wheel. This is because I am tall (5'10") and the handle bars are up higher for me, to make it comfortable. It's kind of noisy, but afterall it is a motor, like a moped!

So instead of getting an easy workout, I got a tough one, but we didn't go far, we rode around the parking lot of the shopping center in front of us, because there's too many hills in the complex!
Old 07-20-2001, 04:33 PM   #23  

Hi!! I'm back from my Philadelphia/Baltimore trip. We worked hard, ate light, walked everywhere....and I lost 3.5 lbs!! I'm trying really hard now that I'm home to be very careful of what I'm eatting. I don't want to 'lose ground' now that I've come so far.....I've got dreams and expectations!!!

The only bummer thing to my trip was that my wallet was stolen right out of my purse at a restaurant - we think it was one of the busboys!! Thankfully I was able to cancel the 2 credit cards I had with me with in 20 min. of 'the crime'. There was only $40 cash and a prepaid phone card and a $10 certificate for Olive Garden/Red Lobster. I hope he gets food poisoning if he uses that Certificate!!!

Does Nanci ever check in any more???

Later, jul
Old 07-20-2001, 10:17 PM   #24  

Hello all!

Well, my plans to stay home for awhile did not last very long. I am now at my sister's - the queen of the junk food - because she had to go back to the hospital. I am watching the kids and they are in bed. I will have to try what Lauren said and do well so I can come back home and tell you all how good I was. Today I was over on points, but it is a good sign that I counted them.

I gained .8 last night at weigh in - bummer.

Tech - enjoy the ships. That sounds cool.

Jul - congrats on the 3.5 pound loss! WooHoo!

Lauren - you can get yourself back on track! Just do it!

Have a great weekend all! I was supposed to go to a baseball game tonight and golfing on Sunday morning with dh. I don't mean to sound bad though, I sure want everything to go well for my sister.

Rabbit
Closed Thread