Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2001, 10:17 PM   #16  
A princess in the making!

Angry HOLA!!

Well I went to weigh in today. My goal was
to lose 1.8 and get my 25lbs magnet.

Well I lost 2.4 and got my magnet!!!! Happy
Girl here

Now to get to my July 4th goal with 2 weeks to go. I know I can do this.

I have been bored at work....not because of lack of work. Just bored. Only 3 more days of torture. That is what we call it.

Kymber-HI You know me but I just changed my name. Glad things are going well for you.

Have a good one.

Rabbit---Get well quick!!!

Old 06-20-2001, 10:13 AM   #17  

GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS DIVAS!!!!

Vicki - You are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! You all look so happy too - even your sds!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! Maybe next year we can definitely meet up at Mardi Gras (if I go - we'll see what happens with the ex - we'll probably fight over who babysits ds....LOL).

Lauren - Keep up the good work!!!!! I haven't read any of the past posts but it sounds like you are doing really well with ww!!!

Rabbit - Did you go anywhere good??? I just came back from camping all weekend (I like camping because I don't life a finger - I actually refuse.... LOL). Is ds home for the summer now???
I hate that I cannot look back and read while I'm posting!!!

Pyria - hhhhmmmmm.... I'll have to figure that one out... LOL!!!

Hope y'all have a FABULOUS day!!!!

Kymber
Old 06-20-2001, 11:47 AM   #18  

hi all. Feeling a little better today, thank goodness. The only good thing is my lack of appetite has probably taken care of the overeating I did over the weekend. Will be happy to feel like myself again.

Lauren - thanks!

Pryia - congrats on the loss and on your magnet! You are doing great.

Kymber - Wow - another post so soon! I went to visit dh's family over the weekend. Nothing too exciting. Yes, ds is home for the summer. I can't believe he'll be a junior next year - time flies!

Rabbit
Old 06-20-2001, 11:59 AM   #19  

Angry

RR - You're pictures are great! I really enjoyed looking at them. What a nice family you have. My favorite picture was probably the one of the 2 of you dancing.

Lauren - I can't remember where to look at your pictures at.

Rabbit
Old 06-20-2001, 12:45 PM   #20  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Rabbit- My pics are at www.picturetrail.com and LBH is the album to go to!

Kymber- Glad to see you post two days in a row!! See above for where to see my pics...don't have a lot there, just from the table cameras. PC at home is broken right now, so I can't scan any of the proofs.

I rejoined WW two weeks ago. In fact tonight is my second WI.

You should be able to view the thread...it should either be down there on the bottom of the page, or it'll say something like: This is a long thread, click here to view it. Then click on the word "here", and it'll open another window to view it! That's how IE works.

Pryia- Congrats on the magnet...I didn't know you get one at 25 lbs.!! I just know about the 10% keychain!! You are
girl!!

Gotta run, started the new position today...or at least training for it! So far, so good. I think it'll be just enough of a challenge to keep my busy!! Have a great afternoon all!!
Old 06-20-2001, 05:48 PM   #21  
Pink Thingy

Talking

Well I know I have been missing in action for a while. Thought I better post to let you all know I am still lurking. Congratulations to all you losers, there have been some fantastic losses and I am jealous in a nice way.
To put in mildly, life is a bit tough at the moment and WW has not really been my top priority. However, life goes on and I am trying to get back on track.

Hope everyone continues to do well and hopefully I will soon be able to post a message full of the joys of spring/summer minus the itchy hayfever eyes

Old 06-21-2001, 08:51 AM   #22  
LBH

Smile

Hi All,

Everyone's pretty quiet this week, huh? Quite a few of us are MIA. I went to WI last night and lost 2.2 lbs.!! I was pretty excited because I didn't really feel like I had a loss. I didn't feel like I gained, but whatever...I'm sure you know what I mean!

BFB Sorry you have been suffing allergies, I know the feeling, except I suffer year-round sinus'!! Hope things get back on track for you soon!!

Have a great day all!!
Old 06-21-2001, 11:38 AM   #23  
Is it Friday yet?

Hello all.... I've been MIA forever it feels like!

I'm still here, I've just been spinning in circles so much lately (is that considered exercise??) that I haven't had time to think, nevermind post.
My eating is slowly getting back in control. Honestly my vacation in APRIL really threw me for a loop - I'm having such a hard time getting back on track and dealing with all this house stuff is just the frosting on the cake (excuse the analogy).

A little update:
The house is going fine - so far. I have my septic approved and the architectural (sp?) commity on the ranch where I live have approved my plans. I must have my house ordered by 6/29 - all that's holding me up is the bank. I've already picked out all my colors (interior, exterior, carpets, tile, etc.). I'm ready to go as soon as I get the word....

I finally met my new kitty. She's 5 weeks old today and the cutest little thing. I'll bring her home when I move. She's not extremely multi-toed, she has an extra toe on each paw, front and back - not like her momma who has 7 on each front paw and 5 on each back. That's ok though, she's still very pretty!

Pryia - Congrats on the loss and the great date!! Ooooh, I'm SO not looking forward to dating again...

Rabbit - Feel better soon! Are you the one with allergies?? If so I totally relate (sniffle, sniffle, aaaCHoooo).

RR - I'm off to see your wedding pics right now! I'm so excited!!!

I know I've missed a bunch of you - I've thought of this site so many times over the last couple a' weeks... I swear I won't stay away so much. It really makes me feel more "in control" to have this place, and you all to check in with!

Happy Summer Solstice!!!!!!!

Terri
Old 06-21-2001, 11:48 AM   #24  
Is it Friday yet?

Default WOW!!!

RoadRunner - You look incredible !!!!!
The girls are beautiful, you all look sooooo happy...

Congratulations again!!!!!

Terri
Old 06-21-2001, 04:25 PM   #25  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi all!! I've been without internet service at my house for a whole WEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! I am having such severe withdrawal. We just got it back today. I can't stay long, I have to go to school. Just wanted to let you know I didn't fall off the face of the earth.

Kymber: Cool to see you!!

Will post tonight from school if I can. We were too busy to sneak off to the net on Tuesday!!!

Karen
Old 06-21-2001, 05:22 PM   #26  
LBH

Hi All,

Terri- So good to see you post!! I missed you...couldn't remember if you were on vacation or what?! I guess you'll probably be crazy busy all this summer, with the house and all!! Glad you got to see your kitty!! Is she home with you now, or are you giving her another week or so with mama cat? Now, just because you're crazy busy, doesn't mean you can't take 5-10 minutes to pop in here and say hi!!

Karen- Hey, sorry to hear you've been without internet...how traumatic!! Glad you're back!! Have fun at class tonight!

Hope everyone's having a great day!! I'm headed home now...have to pick up my car, and let me tell you, those new brakes I had put on better send me right through the windshield for the price I paid!! It's amazing what they charge you...and most of it's labor!! Good Night All!!
Old 06-22-2001, 04:08 AM   #27  
Pink Thingy

Cool Down with hayfever

Morning all!

Well they say, what goes round comes round. I have spent all my life gloating at the rest of my family because they all have hayfever except for me and my mum. Well mum got it about five years ago, and I toned the gloating down, but obviously too late. I suffered a bit last year and this year, boy am I eating hayfever humble pie. If I could take my eyeballs out and scratch them I would. It is such a horrible thing and I wish summer was over because it really does take the enjoyment out of everything.

Anyway enough of being miserable, I am looking forward to the weekend as I have finally got around to booking a rollerblading lesson for me and my hubby, this should see the exercise part of my lifestyle starting to pick up again - Tae-Bo indoors in the summer doesn't inspire me anymore.

LBH - congrats on the loss, you are doing really great, keep it up.

To everyone else, take care and have a great weekend, maybe might pop in on Saturday/Sunday to see if anyone is around.

One last thing, I think I am reaching a career crisis, anyone got any suggestions on how I can focus/clarify what I really want to do for the rest of my life?
Old 06-22-2001, 09:23 AM   #28  
LBH

Hi All,

Will, it's another gloomy day here in NJ...it's supposed to rain later and I forgot my umbrella in DH's truck!! Oh well, I don't think I'll melt!! And it's Friday, so who cares!!

BFB- That'll learn ya' to bust on everyone else, huh?! I woke up with a sinus headache this AM, and had a hard time dragging butt out of bed, but I'm going to take some drugs and wait for it to go away!!

Have a great day all!!
Closed Thread