Old 02-17-2005, 05:03 PM   #16  
~In my own little world~

That is too funny about the golfing on Valentine's Day. That sounds like something my hubby would do. LOL!!

I've been running around like a rabbit on rocket fuel today. My DD's school sent home the boosters thing today. A big honjing box of chocolate candy! Why chocolate candy?? Like I need the temptation. UGH So I've been pushing this candy on my friends and anyone else. It's gotta go!

Tonight is Thursday so it's Super Workout night! I can't wait to get going this evening. I feel like I might have lost a little this week. Boy I sure hope so. Have a great day everyone.
ChickNextDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 05:16 PM   #17  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Chick, hope you get rid of all that candy! for a loss!

Jen, it is unbelieveable what they come up with. My MW actually told me about midway through my PG that I could go ahead and take some ibuprofen because i was having all over body aches for no good reason. All I wanted was a hot bath and some ibuprofen! She said only then because there was low risk of my going into labor and too far to miscarry. Hmm, maybe I'll see if she'll call in some zpak for me if my mom can't get any at work.
And for the record, I would've kicked DH's arse if he told me that!! Congrats on the salon victory! Any pics of the new 'do?

Jenn (Chic), congrats on the exercise and motivation!! Keep up the good work! I need to get back on the band wagon, can't use recovery as an excuse anymore really...just sleep deprivation!

Amity, Awesome on the b/w results!! My Gran has diabetes that is controlled by diet. I guess that's one good motivator to eat healthy, huh?

Lisa, did you at least share the icecream with him?! Glad it's gone and you're getting back on track! That's one good thing about being sick, the huge container of vanilla icecream/orange sherbet swirl in my freezer is not being eaten!

to everyone!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 07:45 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all
Amity, I can soo relate to the busy school schedule. I still have to write that paper, I just finished finding the last little bit of info. I feel your pain, actually I am in the midst of your pain. (How depressing)

Midwife, I too got my haircut. I have a perm in it and if I get stressed I start running my hands through it and after a few times I look like Booga - Booga Woman. That and it isn't even spring and it was starting to get really hot. My mom is my beautician and she put a new blade in the razor and I dulled it right out. I think I may have lost a couple pounds just in hair alone.

CS, I know what it is like to exersize with a buddy. Last year my girlfriend and I did that National Weight Challange with the Discovery Channel and Bally's. The first couple of weeks we were really going strong and doing good. Then her kids got sick, one thing always leads to another, I kept going but not as regularly. I wish I had gone more.

Well off to actually write the paper.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 08:22 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Hi again, just read the second page. (Duh!)

Lauren, no I didn't share my ice cream, but I had a really good reason. My dad is diabetic. He has been diagnosed for 15 - 16 years now. He started taking insulin a couple of years ago maybe. He has two different kinds of insulin and tons of pills. He maybe snuck some while I was at school or work. I didn't ask him though.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote