Old 01-29-2005, 05:28 PM   #31  

hi all. Dh wants to go to the hot tub so this will be quick!

Just got done booking family vacation in Florida this summer. Another incentive to lose weight.

The journaling has even been a struggle. Looking forward to an OP day with no flex used.

Karen - Stopping the gain is a step in the right direction. ~ Congrats on the new computer.

Lisa - hope you are enjoying the paper!

lauren - boys seem to be very healthy!

gotta go! Rabbit
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 05:57 PM   #32  

Hello all it has been a crazy week! I am glad to have the weekend to recover a bit. So far I am not overwhelmed by my school schedule. Work this week was enough to send me over the edge! We've been short staffed. I lost another pound this week. I was hoping for 2 but AF issues prevented me from keeping with my workout and caused a few chocolate binges. Next week I will be better.

Karen~ Have you checked out the Nation Body Challenge on Discovery.com? I don't recall the deadline. But the whole thing is free until March. That's what I am doing right now.

Rabbit~ congrats on the new addition to your family. I wish that my sister-in-law was that excited when our kids were born!

Lauren~ I kind of miss those regular check-ups. My kids go once a year before school unless they are sick of course. DS is about six inches from passing my up and he's only 10! DD is starting to look like a string bean! Why does that adorable baby fat have to go!

Lisa~ I am about to start my homework for the week. I am shocked about how organized I am this semester. Good Luck!
abounding_joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 07:27 PM   #33  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello everybody,

Well I finished my first paper on Sat. Morning around 1am. I also finished the reading that is due for Monday. Now all I have to do is the reading for Thurs. class and four chapters for next Sat. class. Ya know small stuff.

Thanks to everybody that wished me well on the paper.

Sounds like everything is going good. I really need to get reading, so I will check back tommorrow.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 11:46 PM   #34  

Hi all

Well things got alot more hectic last night, thanks to my 4 yr old daughter deciding to take a running leap into her bed (actually she tripped and ran head first into the bed) resulting in 8 stitches to just above her left eyebrow. She has half her eyebrow shaved and is in a fair amount of pain. Anyway because I have to keep the wound clean and dry, and because of the awkward position (it can't be covered properly) she has to stay home from preschool for the week until she gets the stitiches out on friday. I was looking forward to getting stuck into things in earnest but it will have to be postponed a week. Oh well at least its only a few stitches.

Lauren - Yep only 3 more pounds to go before I reach my first goal and only 2 weeks to do it. I think I'm pretty much on track though Its sounds like the boys are doing great, you must be so proud of them

Lisa - yay congrats on finishing your paper you must be feeling really good right about now

Rabbit - When have you booked your trip for? that sounds like a great incentive to me.

abounding_joy - any loss is better than no loss your doing great

karen - Congratulations on your new computer and the good news from the Dr. I'm sure you'll get pregnant in no time.

A big Hello to anyone I missed
I hope you all enjoy whats left of your weekend.
Amity is offline   Reply With Quote