Old 12-20-2004, 10:17 AM   #1  

Question After New Year's Challenge?

Hi, everyone. I am new to the forum, but just can't seem to find my niche. I am a 34-year old mother of two great kids. I've been married 16 years to my high school sweetheart. I had 60 pounds to lose this year and have lost half of it along with over 33" from my body. I now have the last 30 to lose and need a group of dedicated women to do this with. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!
I Thirst 2 Run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 11:17 AM   #2  
No description available.

Hi! Welcome to 30 somethings! I am interested in a challenge, as my last two have been rather defunct. I have lost about half of what I am after and have stalled....er rather, I am maintaining, and that is okay too, especially this time of year. But I will push past this plateau...and I am intetested in your challenge!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 01:48 PM   #3  

I have to push past the plateau also. I like the fact that I can maintain my weight, but my weight is too high to maintain. I do bodybuilding so I naturally am heavier at a smaller size, but still ... enough's enough!
I Thirst 2 Run is offline   Reply With Quote