Old 04-30-2004, 02:56 PM   #31  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi again,

I'm bored today. We went to the grocery store but I guess that wasn't enough for me. We went outside for a little while. I really wanted to go to the park but he's due for a nap soon. He didn't take a good nap this am. Sigh. One good sleeping day then one bad.

Lauren: Ah man!! I wanted to show it to you too. It's in the hall closet. I don't know if you noticed it. It's across the hall from the bathroom. It's so cool. It emptys (sp?) into a hamper right beside my dryer. Now my problem is that I'm stacking up baskets of clean folded laundry that needs to go upstairs!! LOL.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 03:05 PM   #32  
SuperWoman

S/C/G: 194/157.5/145

Height: 5'9"

Karen, I haven't posted my bio yet. My husband and I used to be military. He's now a contractor and his job transferred us here from Texas, the last place we were stationed. We've been here for almost 2 years and I'm enjoying it. We're going to visit the inlaws in May for a couple of weeks and I have to be careful. All the restaurants I haven't been able to eat at for the last 2 years are calling my name!!

We had a beautiful day here today and DH had the day off from work. We got a lot of yard work done and the kids and I went to the gym this morning. My son, Devin, has been pretty grumpy lately, I wonder if its all because of his teething. Its so funny, Reina never complained when she was teething, Devin, He's just the opposite.
alsbttrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 04:38 PM   #33  

hi all - just a quick post as I'm getting ready to go out of town for the weekend (i'll be at the junk food queen's house, my sister, hoping to handle it well!). I did not have a loss this week, I think I forgot to post that yesterday. I had a .4 gain. I had a good week though so I'm not freaking out about it.

I didn't realize Lori is in Germany either!

Have a great weekend all!

Rabbit
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 08:33 PM   #34  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Rabbit, I was wondering where you were, hadn't seen you post in a little while. Sorry about the gain, hope you stay on track at your sister's!

Lori, are you from TX originally? Do you enjoy living in Germany? Any plans to move back to the US?

Karen, Oh, OK...not sure if I noticed the closet or not. That's cool...not you just need a pully to get the stuff back up!!

Argh...Peter's screaming in his crib!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 02:25 PM   #35  

Hi all,

We got up early this am and went garage saleing. (That's Alex and I. DH is at drill this weekend.) We didn't find anything worth stopping for. There weren't many and a lot of them didn't start until 10. I tried to find one that was posted and it wasn't even there.

It's an overcast but nice day here. Hope everyone is having a super great day.
Old 05-01-2004, 09:31 PM   #36  

Hi all.....................

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Still keep my mom in your prayers, as she is still in the hospital. She has gained 30 lbs in the last week and is still continuing to lose blood. The weight gain is basically in her stomach due to the liver disease she has. It is so frustrating to not be able to help her and take her pain away. She is confused on & off at times I know the Drs are trying so hard to help her, but sometimes I wonder if it's enough. I just hope and pray that things get better for her, before it's to late. I appreciate all of your prayers for her.

I have been skimming the posts and trying to keep up with you all

Rabbit: Hope you have fun at your sister's house this weekend. Sorry about your gain. I know you will lose that in no time. LOL

I also did not realize Lori was in Germany, not sure how I missed that. Sorry!

RR: Hope you are doing okay. I am thinking about you

Karen & Lauren: Hello...................................
JackBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 11:03 PM   #37  

Just got a call from my Aunt and she says she thinks my mom has about 3 days or so, so I guess I am heading to Tampa in the morning. I will keep you all posted. This is the most hardest thing in my life to go thru.
JackBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 09:23 AM   #38  

Jack: I am so sorry about your mom. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.