Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2003, 08:28 AM   #16  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Lauren, sorry things are soo rough!!I dont know what gets into them at night!!!

Karen--Alex is growing!!! He is soo cute!!!

Well, Kaylee got over the fever virus on Wed and that is when the nasal congestion and the draining ears started...I have the pneumonia and have been in bed really crappy..
THings got better on Friday, until 2am when #2 started vomiting every 15 minutes all through the morning..DOnt know what is happening there....
On a good note!!!Kaylee is sleeping in a pattern now...She is out for 8pm and wakes up at 4am for a bottle..She has been doing this for a while now..I am soo glad!! There is hope U girls!!!!

I was soo mad when I picked Kaylee up yesterday..I noticed her baby foods were all still in her cubby and the bottles in the fridge..According to her paper, she had a bicuit for breakfast...excuse me..I have oatmeal, formula and fruit on her instructions, beef stew???and french fries...hello..I send stage 3 veges/meat..no teeth at the top yet!!! no formula...I was soo mad...She needs her iron/protein better than the crap they fed her and I never approved table foods.....I will have a talk with the caregiver and if it doesnt stop will talk with the director...
She took (6)-4oz bottles from 3pm when I picked her up and every 3 hours last night..I gladly got up to get it for her becuase her body must have needed it..SHe even nursed twice....
Welll...gotta run!!
I am enclosing a pic of me and #2 after we "ran" the Down Syndrome Awareness RUn last weekend..She was soo proud of her blue ribbon!! Of course, I ran and pulled her in the wagon!!!!
Take care U 2!!!!
RR
Closed Thread