Old 02-06-2017, 10:24 AM   #1  

Default Women's Group Thread

Hi Ladies,
My goal is to create a thread where us ladies can come to chat about what's going on in our lives, share our successes & our struggles, swap recipes and ideas...you get the feeling!
I'm a mother of 2 who's starting back on my 1200 cal per day diet. My husband and I are entrepreneurs and married for almost 15 years.
I'm new to this website so lets see how this goes...😊👍
Entrepreneur4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 03:32 AM   #2  

Thank you for your post Entrepreneur4life. I am in the process of doing the Waterfall Diet. During the first 10 days, I lost 4 kilos but lately I have been eating my feelings due to so many pressures at work. I've been stressing out lately and the side effect of stress is that it eggs me on to eat more. I'm losing my mind because I am expected to meet the demands of 3 different departments and it is affecting my health and my sanity. Sorry for ranting but I do believe that writing is healing and I wrote this post to give myself some kind of relief. So what made you want to become an entrepreneur? Did you get sick of working for the Man?

Last edited by Jaguar89; 10-19-2017 at 03:34 AM.
Jaguar89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:45 PM   #3  

Hi! I am new here! I am looking for support in my weight loss journey as well. I am a registered nurse and mother of two-a 2 year old and 10 month old. My husband and I have had great success with paleo in the past but with his busy travel schedule, two kids and working full time, I'm struggling to take care of myself. I have been successful in maintaining my 30 lb weight loss since having baby #2 but have at least 60 pounds to go. Every week is the "the week" to start working out again but then something gets in the way, i.e. Excuses. My goal is to complete a 5k in May 2018.
Maybe together we can meet our goals?!? I look forward to this journey with you!
Meg127 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ladies, moms, weight, women, work