Old 02-21-2016, 08:59 PM   #1  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Default 30-Somethings Weekly Chat, Feb. 21-27

Hi chicks!

Been sick, so not doing much other than lying in bed and drinking Theraflu. Hope you are all doing well.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 12:30 PM   #2  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

Theox, I gotta say, the flu is a lousy weightloss strategy Get well soon!

I was unbelievable anxious last week and can't seem to sleep longer than 4 hours (no trouble falling asleep, I just can't stay that way.) I'm waiting for this to pass.
This week's menu includes simple poached salmon, roast broc, simple beef meatballs, brussel sprouts... My wallet is feeling tight because I over-indulged in social events. Lovely, but I'm feeling uncomfortable.
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 309/264.6/150

Height: 5'6

Hi Theox and Souvenir! So I drank on Saturday and had a bLAST doing it. I also was within my calorie range so I thought I did pretty good there. However, Sunday resulted in a 293 where I was 295 before. I KNOW I was dehydrated. To top it off, my food choices were not great and I had a 3800 calorie day with no excercise. Drank a whole bunch of water and today 298.8!!! I exptected 296 but not 298.8. In the past, this would be where I would say forget it. BUT not this time!! It would be so dumb of me to stop getting to healthy simply because I retained water and had a not so great weekend with choices and the scale did not continue it's downward trend.

Theox - I really hope you get to feeling better. It is not fun being sick.

Souvenir - Hope you get the sleep you aiming for. My wallet is tight too, I way over indulged this past weekend. Oh well, moving on right?
lionessavc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:29 PM   #4  

297.2 today, just want to get to 295 again please. Makes me not want to drink ya know...
Old 02-24-2016, 08:31 AM   #5  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

I feel you, lioness. My weight isn't really budging - going up and down the same 2 lbs of water weight (probably) . For some reason I thought I'd start exercising and it would quickly fall off, since I'm usually heavier in February.

Nope, silly girl. It's never easy. It's going to be slow. I'm going to have to be MUCH more rigid if I want to meet my March 18th goal. I'm not sure if I should really go for harder portion/calorie control with light-medium exercise or go full on exercise (and then accommodate the increased appetite) ...
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:05 AM   #6  

Souvenir - you don't have much to lose. That is awesome. If it were me, I would continue counting calories to stay at a deficit and exercising maybe adding an additional half hour of exercise or increasing the intensity. For me being so heavy the weight falls off quickly. Great motivator but I know as I get closer to my goal it will be more like losing .5 lb a week. Hang in there girl!!!

I finally saw 295 and then I saw 293.4 and NOT because I was dehydrated but because I earned it! So cool. Today I was at 293 EVEN. I had two goals for the month, get to 300 that happened in 9 days, the next goal was get to 295 that happened last week. I set a new goal of 291 by month's end. Only 4 days and I'm so close. I have NO plans to drink this weekend so I'm hoping I get there.