170's - Anyone else battling them?

You're on Page 22 of 31
Go to
  • Ross111104 you'll get there took me forever to get out the 180s...Turtle great progress as well. I'm at 177 now. Hoping to not pig out during a corporate dinner tonight. Crossing fingers.
  • Thanks cosmic! Yeah me too! Seemed like I was in the 180s forever. But then I felt that way about the 190s too! So we are making progress! Have a great dinner! Enjoy yourself!
  • Hey Ross and Cosmic! good luck on your dinner tonight cosmic! 176.8 this morning, .1 away from my first mini goal! I lost a bunch of weight for my wedding a few years ago (the wrong way, and gained most of it back) but I know from experience that from right around 175 down, I started to notice significant changes in body definition every couple of pounds. Before 175 I was getting slimmer but still had the overweight body type. For my height after I hit 175 down it was like every three-five days I would notice things. Like my upper arm is curving in a different way when I brushed my teeth (the right way). I noticed my collarbone got definition when I blew dry my hair, I could see the muscle definition in my thigh while getting dressed... Anyway very excited to be at this point. It definately gets fun watching the progress, and I have to keep convincing myself to stay on track and I'll see awesome results very soon!
    Ross, I love your signature.
  • Hey turtle!!! Oh wow! Congrats on your mini goal (you are already there to me!) I have seen a little progress in my body and just when I am feeling good about my body progress I catch a glimpse of that BACK FAT! Yikes! Or that kangaroo pouch! Smh. Then I say "don't get excited ma'am. You have a long way to go!"
  • Yay Ross!!! Im feelin like I've been stuck in this and bag forever. I'm glad you're here, now let's get out together!
    I wa back up to 173 today hoping to see 172 still by the end of the week.

We move this week so it will take lots of extra will power to stay on plan with eating. I already decided no fast food! No matter what- we can do subway or some healthy take out, but absolutely no burger king, etc
  • angiemama - stay strong you can do it! Moving is a crazy time so set up that kitchen and bathroom first.

I survived the corporate dinner last night. I passed on the alcoholic drinks, fried bacon wrapped shrimp AND dessert. I just had wate,r baked salmon, sauteed swiss chard, green beans and carrots. I will say that truffle chocolate cake sure did look good though. But my restraint paid off...holding steady at 177.

Hopefully I'll be 176 in the next day or two....
  • hey all, exactly the same this morning at 176.8... ahhh.
    Congrats on the good pickings cosmic, that is so hard!!!
    Good luck with the move angie! I think I might have subway tonight too
  • Wow ladies! I love the discipline! Keep it up. We are on our way out of here!!
  • So ladies - guess who's at 176? ME!! I saw the scale flip flop between 176 and 175 but I think I'll just claim 176 for now. I really want to be 175 by 7/4 and it seems doable.
  • Thanks ladies! So far so good- today I moving day!fee

You can totally do it cosmic! That's very doable
  • Yay cosmic! Great job! Good luck Angie. I hate moving!!! I hope it goes smoothly
  • Hey cosmic, thats awesome!!! I actually went up 1.2 lbs today, I'm hoping its from water retention from working out. I ate about 1350 calories and did the JM 30 day shred, plus walked for 25 minutes yesterday. Back at 178, I just hope I don't have a gain this week on Sunday.
  • Turtle don't worry about the water weight - I will come off. Still flop flopping between 176/175 but it should be a t 175 in a day or two.

I don't want to be greedy and say I want to be at 174 by 7/4 but I know my TOM is coming then I won't lose anything for a week then
  • holding at 178, brutal. I was so close to first mini goal. What is TOM? I think you can definately be there by 7/4!
  • TOM = time of the month.....I usually gain 1lb and dont lose weight during that time