Old 02-03-2011, 12:16 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 238/227/160

Height: 5' 10"

I haven't seen the recipe builder feature in FitDay, but how nice would that be! I've just been building my menu in the custom foods section of it. So, currently I'm doing all the math. I really am new to the site and still learning it.

I'm SUPER excited. Yoga is quickly becoming my newest addiction! I love it. I have been making plans to turn the spare bedroom in our house into a meditation/yoga room and Man is all for it since he likes me better calm and peaceful with myself instead of psycho hosebeast! I can't wait to have it finished!
DigitalSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 190.2/178.4/150

Height: 5'5

I am currently converting my spare room into an exercise room as well. I love pilates and it definitely helps me center myself. I have an hour class once a week (twice if I am lucky enough to be off on a Monday morning) and then I have a bunch of Windsor pilates DVDs. I'd like to try Yoga as well.

I had a little meltdown last night - my boyfriend called and wanted to know if I wanted Chinese carryout because he was picking it up for his mom, uh no, I had already told him I was making dinner (not even an hour earlier). Then he proceeds to bring me home spring rolls! I know he didn't mean it, I haven't been sticking to plan all that well recently but I renewed my determination this week.

My weigh in is tomorrow, I weighed myself today and was down a pound from last week, I hope it sticks. My co-worker and weight loss buddy weighs in at her WW meetings on Thursdays and she gained 6 pounds, I don't know how that is possible She is kinda happy, in a way, it was the kick in the butt she needed to get back on plan.
Jelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #18  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Howdy ladies! ? Anyone know how to create the weight loss before and after shots? what site can I go to and exactly how do I create it im totally lost
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 190.2/178.4/150

Height: 5'5

Happy Friday ladies!

Well it seems like I have finally busted through my plateau! 152.5 today, a 2 pound loss this week! I think it all came down to tracking my points this week.

On a side note - I am sooo sore today. My pilates instructor was in a mood last night and totally took it out on us. I might need a hot bath with epsom salt tonight!
Jelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #20  
I luv my curves

Today I hit a new low weight 221.8 Hope you all have a great weekend!
Old 02-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 221/179/150

Height: 5'3"

Hi All, I'm pretty much a lurker here, but I've been trying to post more now.
I'm a low carber (the only thing that has ever worked, so might as well go with it) I restarted dieting this past Sunday, January 30 after losing 60 lbs over two years after having my daughter and then gaining 10 of that back over the past year.
At the moment I am only dieting. I work full time and do photography on the side, so along with having a family I'm pretty busy. I am going to be starting the C25K program next week. Running is simple and I have an awesome jogging stroller that I really should be using.
I can't wait to get to know everyone on the 30's board! I just turned 30 at the beginning of January, so I'm still getting accustomed to be in the 30's group.
kimberlymarie30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 169/144/135

Height: 5'6"

I see a lot of people making 5lbs their goal for this month. I think I'm going to jump on board with that. I haven't been eating right or exercising. I did just stock up the frig and order 10 Minute Trainer. This way I can do a little something regardless of how little time I think I have. I also have the P90X dvds and other ones, so if I am house bound because of the snow I can pop one of those in. I was sick and feeling sad the last few days (more like 2 weeks), but with the sun out and getting back on track with 3FC and eating, I'm already feeling better and ready to KICK IT this Feb.

Last edited by ja2ma6lee; 02-04-2011 at 01:44 PM.
ja2ma6lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #23  
I luv my curves

Happy Monday everyone!!!!

Had a huge NSV this weekend, I was able to get into a size 16 pants and dress
Old 02-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #24  

Hi Ladies,

I'm at the doctor's for a post-op lasik visit. So I'm catching up on some of the posts.

My original mini- goal for Feb was 155lbs for Valentines, but I didn't do anything last week to help accomplish that. I am on better track now though. Getting in work outs and making food rather than eating out. Looks like I'm down a lb on the scale. I got 10 minute trainer DVDs yesterday and did 30min last night and 10 min yoga this morning. I like the 10 min segments. My problem lately has been the cold weather and not being motivated to go to the gym or do the other DVDs I have. So I know I can commit to 10 min. Once I get started too I keep going. I'll keep you all posted on my progress with them...if I stick with it and how long it takes to see results.

So my goal for Feb 28 will be 153.5-that's about 4lbs I need to work on for the next 3 weeks. The two obstacles are a birthday party on Saturday and sweets on Valentines Day.

I'll have to check out the St. Pat's challenge and see how much time I have and what I think is possible for then.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 238/227/160

Height: 5' 10"

WOOHOO! I didn't blow my my calories completely out of the water this past weekend for the first time EVER! Weekends are the hardest for me. I like to relax, have a few drinks, the food seems to get worse, and...well, I'm sure I'm not telling anyone anything they don't already know. I had a HUGE blow up with the boything on Friday night, I had a few drinks but kept the food in check and while I went about 100 calories over my daily calorie goal, it was the best I've done in as long as I can remember. The scale even rewarded me for it yesterday morning by showing another pound down!

Looks like I'm going to make my Singles Awareness Day goal of 10 lbs!
DigitalSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #26  
Mama on a Mission

Height: 5'6

Ok so I think from the beginning of the year, I have said two or three times that I am going to start over and haven't done it. But tonight when my hubby was out playing basketball, I turned on On Demand and did the 30 min Shred since I couldn't hit the gym. I was doing so well from Aug-Dec , then got sick, then after 3 weeks, got lazy and ate like crap. Well all my hard work went down the drain. But I am not giving up and am back at it today! Hope you all had a motivating day!
Mitza24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #27  
I luv my curves

Happy wednesday everyone!! Hope you all are well
Old 02-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7

It's the middle of the week. and getting close to the middle of the month! Had a rough week, and a pretty bad last night as far as food goes, but the week isn't over. I'll just suck down my water and do good today. Stay warm guys. If you are in the States it is going to be a COLD weekend!
CosmicGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 256/256/170

Hi all
Hoping to jump in here for February.... I think for now with it being day one at all and I'm trying to reasonably change my routine in a way that is sustainable ...for this month I'm going to say my goal is to just stay on the wagon. I will get up early and not be a lazy sac and go to the gym, I will count my calories, I will bring my lunch to work and not eat out, I will cook healthy meals and I wouldn't mind if this all had a 5lb result at the end of the month Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Sunnyhikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:39 AM   #30  

Morning All,

I am well rested and ready for the day. I was up late Tuesday and slept bad bc my bf was tossing and turning all night. I went to bed at 730ish last night without dinner. My bf came over at 1030, so I was awake for a little and had some cereal. I weighed myself today and am 157.5. I have seen this number a few times on the scale now so I'm comfortable to say its accurate.

I didn't get in a work out yesterday (even with having the 10 min trainer dvds). I have however started walking faster and taking bigger strides on my work commute. I packed my lunch today and made a smoothie for breakfast. I think the small routine changes are helping to slowly drop the pounds. I am looking for the energy to step it up so I can see it happen a little faster.