Thread to breeze through the 150's!

• Thats the goal anyway! Today's official weight was 158.6 and I am really ready to get out of the 150's, I haven't seen the 140's since I had children, my first pregnancy was in 2002. COME ON 140's!!!

Who is with me????

I want to see 140, even if its 149.9 by the end of May! I think thats do-able.

Who else??
  • Hopefully I will hit 150's soon, I am at 161 right now lol
  • Come on Tonyia! You will be here in no time!
  • Well nobody else has joined me but I'm going to report anyway that I'm halfway through the 150's!!! HOORAY!
  • Sarah- I know you're almost out of this thread, but I'm coming for you girl. I'm 162.0lbs as of this morning, so I'll be joining this thread very soon, and I'm sure Aluxa will be right here along with me. Hopefully when I get here I can kick your butt out of the thread so you can start the 140's thread. Good luck girl, and I'll be seeing you in here in a few short days
  • Hey Hopeful I just saw that you had posted to this thread! I'm gonna pass the torch girl cause this morning I was 149!!!!!!! So hurry up and get in here and then hurry through it and join me in the 140s!!
  • Sarah- Congrats girl, I'm hoping to officially be in this thread in the morning and out of it as quickly as possible